mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Well after the recent results of Superiors gear I decided to throw that crap away and break out my purple tops from MS...Pinned 1c of Test E and Deca last night and also started his Dbol at 50mg a day

No, stretch it before the needle goes in and once the needle is in, release it and inject the oil. Here is a link to a decent video showing what I mean:

Who is the guy in the video? Does he workout? I was afraid he was going to hit bone when he went in! Was he injecting Gear or something else?

Who is the guy in the video? Does he workout? I was afraid he was going to hit bone when he went in! Was he injecting Gear or something else?
Hahaha!!! Yes, it was an example of a testosterone injection in the quad for another brother. It is a random dude you tubing his method. Too funny bro!

Big Mike

Hahaha!!! Yes, it was an example of a testosterone injection in the quad for another brother. It is a random dude you tubing his method. Too funny bro!

Big Mike
Im not trying to be an asshole about it, most of us started off with small legs, myself included. I sure as hell wouldn't have posted my skinny ass legs on youtube for everyone to see though! Good stuff!

Has anyone ran the 200mg prop? How is the pip?
I just did my first pin of the 100mg Prop, FWIW, no pin at all in my quad.

And thank you @mikestrong for another successful touchdown, I am looking forward to running your GH along with the other gear I now have. This came at a perfect time for me with me starting my cycle with bunk gear earlier in the weak from a different UGL. Thank you my brother, you're a class act.

Yep. Just finished my first 10ml bottle, popping the last one I got tomorrow. So I need more
I'll my hands on some soon and by some I mean one and by soon I mean a couple weeks. I was going to pin it a couple hours before the gym. It was mentioned that you need to reheat. How? Is tap water sufficient? Mom's acetelyne torch?

Well, the eagle has landed! MS came through and super quick. Dnp in my hands. Will continue to do business in the future. From what I'm reading, his test is g2g. Might give test prop a go.

Just switched over to TPP 150 eod, from TP 100 eod. curious to see if i like it better..

running TPP 150 eod , TE 600 ew , and NPP 100 eod. plus dbol

up from 174 to start to 208.9 tonight.. 6 weeks in re do bloodwork towards end of next week

Just switched over to TPP 150 eod, from TP 100 eod. curious to see if i like it better..

up from 174 to start to 208.9 tonight.. 6 weeks in re do bloodwork towards end of next week

Dang, Tile, up 34 lbs in 6 weeks? Are people looking at you sideways?

Dang, Tile, up 34 lbs in 6 weeks? Are people looking at you sideways?

a bit.. idk.. ive lost the 6 pack .. remants of it still exist.. but im heavier in the subq fat, and my obliques look wider, so honestly i think even if i was evaluating myself, id think the guy was just bulking.. im not very vascular like last run..

and the 208 is my night weight.. im hoping to hit 210, but itll be more like 210 evening 205 am if i can push a few more pounds on.

cant wait to cut , or just get on that cardio!!!

Dammit boy! That's impressive! The best I've ever put on is 30 lbs in 16 wks. How are the lifts? Holding much water?

my lifts are up yes.. idk how much water im holding my e2 was at 130,and ive since upped my ai , and gunna recheck in a week. i thou i might lose some weight with the increase in aromasin, but i didnt lean out, so im not thinking im water bloated, just food bloat..with alot of protein farts