mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Please wipe the jizz off your chin. Fucks sake man, that was record time to suck off a new source. Have some fucking dignity.

Edit - "to up my fitness goal"? I cannot stop laughing at this.
No dinity when trying out sources? u have dinity please don't ever order gears from sources here in Meso. I've seen yr log.. u need to spend more time in gym man..

If this is Mike Strong then this guy has been around a long time. I've already sent a message on another board to him to confirm that indeed it's him. I will let you know.

Same list he has on another board some I'm 99% its him.

mands

Can you take this crap to a pm. Scorcher shut the hell up while some men are discussing business here.

No dinity when trying out sources? u have dinity please don't ever order gears from sources here in Meso. I've seen yr log.. u need to spend more time in gym man..

Yeah with the same list, signature lines ("I take the service seriously!" :D ) and an account dating back to 2003 this is almost definitely him

It screwed his profile up and he has started over as a junior member which meant no post which was a red flag. Thank you Mands been awhile since someone worth a shit has come over here. The last being Karius and he couldn't make things work out.

I really do not buy some of these dosages... 250 primo would cripple you for weeks... 200 prop would do the same. Even 300 cyp is tough to believe.

Yeah definitely kudo's to actually recognizing because to be honest I just thought it was someone trolling. If my memory serves me correctly BB spoke pretty highly of MIKESTRONG and if it is the real one I am interested.

I am gonna pop a couple more norco's sit back and let this unfold. 250 primo would definitely fucking hurt and the guy that can get the compound to hold would be a chemist god. But hey there are always the best at something somewhere

The very first time I pinned I almost crippled myself but yet I did it again. Pain is relevant to what you are trying to gain. I don't see the need in very high mg stuff because I have no fear of pinning and don't mind injecting three separate places in one setting. Some might be willing to have more sight pain so that they don't inject more often. Hell , general curiosity has me wanting to know how much gear has this guy brewed in order to find the right EO,BA and BB content needed to get these compounds to hold and not crash. General consensus is cypionate crashes at 300 mg for most brewers but I have injected omega pharma 300 mg cyp and it was good. Now was it enanthate substituted for cyp, I don't know.

my fear is if you are willing to sell gear you even acknowledge will hurt to inject, what else would you do?

I knew I had seen it within the last year once Mands said something and to be honest and excuse me MikeStrong but the current onslaught of scammer and bathtub brewing UGL coming here has me to the point that when I see junior member all red flags go up and it is attack !!!
Hell if one out of twenty turned out to be worth a shit it wouldn't be so damn bad around here. Female contraceptives being bottled as test, hair in the vials, dudes posting their own info online and trying to sell illegal steroids. So I for one want to thank you pumping because he noticed the name first and stopped the onslaught.

Although I am just like Brutus and I would like to actually talk to Mike about his compounds and what they contain. EO,BA and BB at what content. Stuff such as that. It would be great to get test pro 200 that isn't crashed and also doesn't fucking cripple me when I inject.