mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@mikestrong may have an amazing reputation but @Kane.d3 did his best to dirty it up. that piece of shit used his association with mikestrong and vipboard to gain a foothold on meso to shill PEP. it is because of kane's ties to mikestrong that respected vets like @basskiller and @biggerben69 vouched for kane. we all kno the story of kane and what he did afterwards. he fucked everyone over on meso scamming for PEP and leading a merry band of PEP shills who threatened to kill meso members who questioned the quality of pep products. i really hope mike has cleaned house and doesn't have kane working for him in any way whatsoever as a mod or rep or anything. kane is scum and you dont want any of them apples around your tree

No way shape or form did I link that thread with the thought of using Kane as my reference source. Big Ben is the reference source there and definitely a guy that I trust and I may be biased lol. I highly doubt Kane is anywhere under his former name. I am telling you that guy had a celebrity like cocaine or meth induced breakdown here and was one of the worst things I have seen here. Bio threatening hot packs numero uno. The sad part is that the fix was on from the beginning and I am surprised that this character flaw hadn't manifested itself already somewhere on some board in relation to kane.

Ps four more likes come press that button.lmao

And as a member the SCOC will be adhered too. It is a different deal though as he is semi private and only going to allow so many to join and how do we go about enforcing a COC of someone that isn't really going to source here? Just thinking out loud

I agree. We def need another good ugl here at meso. I welcome any source who enforces quality control and exceptional customer service. We all know all about the bullshit raws going around right now. These scam artists come here and think they can make a buck, not hat I doubt strong labs at all. I do think because mike strong was gone for a minute the scoc must be followed. That's my 2cents as an active member here.

No way shape or form did I link that thread with the thought of using Kane as my reference source. Big Ben is the reference source there and definitely a guy that I trust and I may be biased lol. I highly doubt Kane is anywhere under his former name. I am telling you that guy had a celebrity like cocaine or meth induced breakdown here and was one of the worst things I have seen here. Bio threatening hot packs numero uno. The sad part is that the fix was on from the beginning and I am surprised that this character flaw hadn't manifested itself already somewhere on some board in relation to kane.

Ps four more likes come press that button.lmao
no, i didn't mean to suggest that. just that kane was a sneaky bastard who knew his association with mikestrong and vipboard was gold. he cashed in on it bigtime. vets vouched for him as a result. maybe mikestrong had no idea that kane used him like this to shill pep. i hope not. at least he knows now.

Pmac, we aren't going to let anyone get away but discussion must be had and this is another situation were an addendum may get added to the SCOC. We have a verifiable long term source in good standing with Mands for sure but also has the cloud of Kane albeit no involvement in crime but was used as leverage to gain our trust. He is only picking up a certain amount of clientele,supposedly anyway. Hopefully a few more trusted vets speak up today.

Without a doubt he knows. Kane I have not seen anywhere else since. No way he ever uses any of his old handles.But I could be made a liar also lol. Crazy peeps out there these days

no, i didn't mean to suggest that. just that kane was a sneaky bastard who knew his association with mikestrong and vipboard was gold. he cashed in on it bigtime. vets vouched for him as a result. maybe mikestrong had no idea that kane used him like this to shill pep. i hope not. at least he knows now.

Without a doubt he knows. Kane I have not seen anywhere else since. No way he ever uses any of his old handles.But I could be made a liar also lol. Crazy peeps out there these days
definitely, somewhat like that deserves to have VIP status revoked for sure.

It is the tragic cycle of most that source here. They start off pretty good but take on way too many customers and to meet demands they falter to greed and just start cutting products and then straight up give you whatever the hell they want. Blew my mind what was turning up in MFL vials.

This is why I like this board. Lol I remember a Mike Strong years ago back when I was active on several boards. But that's been a long ass time ago. Hopefully some vets will get on here. I will sit back and wait to see. Mike everyone on here is always looking out for themselves and every one else. If you are the real deal then that's great, but if your not I feel real sorry for you trying to get anywhere on this site. Waiting to see some pics of your lab setup. Good luck!!

Serving up 1, or serving up a bunch you are still sourcing here. He's off to a good start an said he will adhere to the coc. I welcome ANY source who follows our scoc. Fuck, so much money to be made here why not follow it? Unless you have a business outside of meso.

O shit look what I missed, can't get any sleep around here lol. Definitely interesting, I would love to see some mass specs.

Yeah unfortunately I never went to sleep as this freaking arm and neck won't stop hurting. Funny but since the injury I only sleep in short mini naps. Definitely these mg's are obtainable via using heavy carrier oils that won't break down and being that he figured this out he probably won't share that. After researching last night the different carrier oils and their max mg per ml these super mgs are done by a few.

If this is really mike then we have a true legend here. I believe it is mike, but I will wait for others to confirm.

Pumping Iron will confirm with just saying that the code Mike sent him gave him access to the vip area. I think it is and looks as if he is even willing to work with the COC which would be great and keep everyone happy and actually make us stick to our guns.

I really do not buy some of these dosages... 250 primo would cripple you for weeks... 200 prop would do the same. Even 300 cyp is tough to believe.

My UGL makes 300mg cyp all day long!

Mike please confirm and let me know what board I sent you a PM.

Thanks!

mands

Currently no Mands. I ruptured the cfive disc in my neck and sleep doesn't come often. Thankfully though in seven days I will have my spinal fusion surgery and start recovery. I look very weird the right arm and back area, where the nerve is pinched, has lost substantial amounts of muscle density and you can visually see a difference in the size of my arms. Weird how quickly muscles can deteriorate.

Currently no Mands. I ruptured the cfive disc in my neck and sleep doesn't come often. Thankfully though in seven days I will have my spinal fusion surgery and start recovery. I look very weird the right arm and back area, where the nerve is pinched, has lost substantial amounts of muscle density and you can visually see a difference in the size of my arms. Weird how quickly muscles can deteriorate.

Sorry to hear about that man! Keep your head up and be positive. I wish you a speedy recovery.

mands