mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Mike Strong has always been reliable in the past. As far as Primo 250 goes, I love it. It's tough to take 800mg a week at 100mg per CC. Mixed with Test the PIP isn't too bad. Test Cyp 300 is what I've always used. Never had problems with crashing. Is Mike Strong my go to guy? No, but I would have no problems using him if the situation arises. I am not vouching for him, rather just sharing my personal experience.

my fear is if you are willing to sell gear you even acknowledge will hurt to inject, what else would you do?

There's nothing wrong with a little pain. Stop being a fucking pussy. Why wouldn't he sell gear that hurts? If it works, who gives a fuck?!

I put in a pm to him on tid to verify this is him... did we get verification via other boards from anyone yet?

Last I heard from him was when I passed on the COC. Now I imagine he is sleeping currently because that thread was started pretty early , wasn't it??

Thanks for sharing Kubrick his prices are a little on the high side but we need reliable sources here . Down to one and poor astro is probably about to stroke his self out trying to keep up lmao. Colt you have to be sent a passcode to actually join, pumping iron was sent the code and that would at least tie this Mike to the vipsite.

Pumping iron come tell us if the passcode you received was valid or not.www.TheVIPBoard.com. I have to manually approve anyone. Previous two sentences are from Mike and is why you guys can't do anything there until you are approved.

Sorry guys for the wait. I do sleep some times lol With the new gym I train at there is no ac and if you are from where i am from its almost 100% every day in the summer. i was approved over at the other fourm.

Go look at the thread I started and there's a picture I posted that tells you why I can't sleep for long periods of time. You move in your sleep and there is only one or two positions in which I don't feel extreme amounts of pain. I will take a little ciesta shortly. I have the wife bringing me a triple stack wendy burger and fries. Take that diet lmao. It is going to be nice I haven't ate one of those in a long long time

When I was going thru back problems I had to use Flexeril to get to sleep , the Norco 10"s had me all jacked-up and I couldnt sleep . My wife had the same thing , she used Soma"s to sleep , but they didnt work as good as Flexeril for me . Hang-in there bro - it gets better ~Ogh