mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@mikestrong I will say this the CoC is an important issue to us. We know you have been around for years. It would mean a great deal if you addressed this. There are those that spend quite a bit of time around here running off undesirable sources. I am by no means putting you anywhere close to those scumbags. My point being is with your stature and all it would be a huge blow to the scamming scumbags that relentlessly attack our forum if you addressed the CoC and complied. You have the support of quite of few trusted members and you, I, and others know if you don't address the CoC that will not stop you from being here or even hurt your business. All said Mike it would show you hold the Meso forum in a high enough esteem to comply with what we ask of all other sources hence therefore only increasing your legendary status as the "ONE" who complied and didn't have to. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

When I was going thru back problems I had to use Flexeril to get to sleep , the Norco 10"s had me all jacked-up and I couldnt sleep . My wife had the same thing , she used Soma"s to sleep , but they didnt work as good as Flexeril for me . Hang-in there bro - it gets better ~Ogh

Flexeril works great for the first two days then I build a tolerance very quickly.

Y2jvd if you read the thread I posted way earlier and please skip the Kane fellow at the top scroll down and Big Ben gives and open statement about his belief in Mike.

I just received an email reply from Mike. This is definitely the same MikeStrong that has been around for a long time. This is a reliable source who has done good business for a long time!

Just got a PM on the other board that I emailed Mike. He is one in the same.

mands

OK MESO Members.
As I said I am back, I have no cuarrels about being put to the ringer.
KANE.D3, banned on my SITE, new RANK BANNED & SCAMMED in MESO.

Thanks to those of you have know me & have spoken up, & also to those who have taken the time to double check it is me mikestrong. You are the good people of this community. Got my respect

I have answered all PM's on here & APPROVED all who signed up on THEVIP. If any of sign up & don't get approved PLZ PM me so I can sort it out.
(PLZ if any of you sign up on my open forum, PLZ be sure to mention you are from Meso, I do it manually to combat the spambots)

On the COC, as you guys call it, I will do what I can. Give me time. I have yet to take an order.
Sorry to hear of the scamms you all have suffered, especially with Kane.D3, he did tell me he was over here & that he would send some "TRUSTED" clients my way, when I asked if there was a SOURCE Thread he didn't answer.

It was last week a VIP of mine told me that there was Sourcing over here, but that many had been scammed. Not sure why I took so long to come back.

This is my first home, my first forum, my first place to Source. Where I built my name with fronts of SUST 250mg Organon - preloads, shipped INTL, some didn't pay me.

Back then SCAMMING was going on too.

There where known Scammer hunters, still around to this day & a friend in my book.

On answering PM's I will do me best to get back fast, some days I get busy & on weekends I am usually of. I will try a lot to be here, since I am just back.

Thanks & Respect
mikestrong

Was he actually chilling on VIP under his Kane user handle? And you didn't have a clue about his scam. Yeah just to verify what you have heard and it was something a couple of us discussed via pm today was this very issue. I assumed you would already know. I assumed that you had more than one member of Meso on vip which begs the question if there is meso members currently there are the with him because they sure haven't outed him.

I will stop with this because it isn't the thread for that. Thank you though for actually having the humility to abide by our COC. This does have a major meaning to this board and me also as I feel it is our duty to protect each other from vultures.

Mikestrong has also responded to my pm at tid- verified through mugz it is the old mikestrong. No doubt in my mind as to his identity.

Was he actually chilling on VIP under his Kane user handle? And you didn't have a clue about his scam. Yeah just to verify what you have heard and it was something a couple of us discussed via pm today was this very issue. I assumed you would already know. I assumed that you had more than one member of Meso on vip which begs the question if there is meso members currently there are the with him because they sure haven't outed him.

I will stop with this because it isn't the thread for that. Thank you though for actually having the humility to abide by our COC. This does have a major meaning to this board and me also as I feel it is our duty to protect each other from vultures.

Hey Whodatnation,
Yes he was a VIP up until today. But I have not seen him around, or heard from him for a long time. I am sure there a plenty of Meso members on TheVIP, but not sure if they are in on Source/Scammer issues. No one brought it to my or the MODs attention, as some MODs can suspend acct.

Also no one from here contacted me & verified that Kane.D3 was using me as a REF to sell stuff. Nor did anyone contact me & warn me that he had turned scammer.
Sucks to hear this happened on here.
With me being back here, we can definitely improve communication b/w the members, which will benefit the community.

Respect
mikestrong

Hey Mike sent you a PM through my phone on this stupid Tapatalk. Not sure if it went through my wife is always on the computer doing school work hard to get her off there to actually send it through the website. Let me know if you got it thanks

Hey Mike sent you a PM through my phone on this stupid Tapatalk. Not sure if it went through my wife is always on the computer doing school work hard to get her off there to actually send it through the website. Let me know if you got it thanks

And it begins....