mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

And it begins....

It has to begin somewhere. I've sent several p.m. through this stupid phone and never got through. So I just let him know that he had a p.m. And shortly right after I posted that he responded through p.m. And by the way patients has never been a strong point for me.

I laugh because I envision him posting that and thinking.... "this will be a cool post that earns me some cred"

And along came Brutus lol

Too God damn funny man, can't wait to read all the fucktard posts that are about to occur

Hey Meso members,

Some of these posts put a smile on my face, keep it up.

All Pm's have been answered.

I went over registrations on TheVIP, so if I missed anyone just email me. When I see name I don't know & then gmail & aol accounts, make me leary to approve them, hate spam-bots.

Respect
mikestrong

@mikestrong may have an amazing reputation but @Kane.d3 did his best to dirty it up. that piece of shit used his association with mikestrong and vipboard to gain a foothold on meso to shill PEP. it is because of kane's ties to mikestrong that respected vets like @basskiller and @biggerben69 vouched for kane. we all kno the story of kane and what he did afterwards. he fucked everyone over on meso scamming for PEP and leading a merry band of PEP shills who threatened to kill meso members who questioned the quality of pep products. i really hope mike has cleaned house and doesn't have kane working for him in any way whatsoever as a mod or rep or anything. kane is scum and you dont want any of them apples around your tree
where and when did I vouch for Kane? When I posted in that banned thread, I wasn't vouching for anyone.. I was merely commenting on what someone else was saying.. My words had nothing to do with Kane or any member. It was a blanket statement as to what I have been seeing on meso the past year. One person in the wolfpak barks and all the little puppies follow suit .. While none of them ever investigating the real or whole truth . None of what I was saying was in defense of anyone. Very rarely will you see me vouch for anyone. I haven't done that since before ORD. Be my guess and go searching, I'm on a ton of different boards and no where will you see me saying that I vouch for anyone .

with that being said.. I have known Mike strong for well over 10 years and in all that time, I;'ve only known him to be a stand up honorable man. Have more than a passing post with the man, Have an adult conversation with him and you will see that the man hold things like integrity, honor at their highest. Unlike the way many are showing him in this thread.

Because you don't know him, you curse and say vile things. (wolfpak at it's finest)

He had masteron e I call bullshit right there I know hes not selling mast e. sources dont carry it as it impossible to get
No it's not. Do you realize with all the bullshit calling that your carrying the name of an old scammer. shamrockbear was a scammer back in the early 2000's (exact dates, I forget)

The high mg dosages per ml are possible the only problem is that a lot of times labs try to compensate to reduce pip and in reality giving you an under dosed product compared to the label .
Thats because a lot of children are now making gear and calling themselves chemist.. UGL's and such. None of which should be even attempting to make gear.

I make test e /deca blend at 400mgs/ml very easily and causes no more pain than any pharma grade gear. You couldn't tell the difference.. Why?? Cause I've been making my own gear almost 14 years. I know what works and what doesn't. I know what's going to hurt and why. I done more than read a couple recipes and then decided oooo I'm a chemist.. (like so many of the UGL's that pop up and disappear so frequently)

where and when did I vouch for Kane? When I posted in that banned thread, I wasn't vouching for anyone.. I was merely commenting on what someone else was saying.. My words had nothing to do with Kane or any member. It was a blanket statement as to what I have been seeing on meso the past year. One person in the wolfpak barks and all the little puppies follow suit .. While none of them ever investigating the real or whole truth . None of what I was saying was in defense of anyone. Very rarely will you see me vouch for anyone. I haven't done that since before ORD. Be my guess and go searching, I'm on a ton of different boards and no where will you see me saying that I vouch for anyone .
wow i didnt lose any respect for you for your mistake of vouching for @Kane.d3 but i have lost respect for you for denying and pretending you didn't and attacking me in process. vouch: definition: confirm that someone is who they say they are or that they are of good character. what you said about kane "Kane is good people as well as mike's gear.. both have been around forever" man up bro

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/strong-gear.134343873/#post-907367

Last edited:
He had masteron e I call bullshit right there I know hes not selling mast e. sources dont carry it as it impossible to get

Haha. Since when? I use Mast E all the time. Are you referring to the shortage of Mast P? I think you're confused grasshopper. I wouldn't call bullshit unless I knew what I was talking about.

Actually found some of your post in the sub forum and educated myself on the different carrier oils and was amazed at how many myths and straight up false beliefs I held and thought in terms of gear and how many mg can be obtained in it.

I will say this guys on the while kane ordeal. A good deal of people vouched for him which was why it was the perfect set up. He was willing to tarnish his name for money when those that vouched for him didn't think he was that type of guy. Greed has this weird way of changing people, ala stretch and kane.

Thats because a lot of children are now making gear and calling themselves chemist.. UGL's and such. None of which should be even attempting to make gear.

I make test e /deca blend at 400mgs/ml very easily and causes no more pain than any pharma grade gear. You couldn't tell the difference.. Why?? Cause I've been making my own gear almost 14 years. I know what works and what doesn't. I know what's going to hurt and why. I done more than read a couple recipes and then decided oooo I'm a chemist.. (like so many of the UGL's that pop up and disappear so frequently)

with that being said.. I have known Mike strong for well over 10 years and in all that time, I;'ve only known him to be a stand up honorable man. Have more than a passing post with the man, Have an adult conversation with him and you will see that the man hold things like integrity, honor at their highest. Unlike the way many are showing him in this thread.

Because you don't know him, you curse and say vile things. (wolfpak at it's finest)
ahhhhhhh- the good old days. when nobody cursed and everyone trusted everyone. I have only been involved in this scene for a short while having spent the last 15 years involved in a far more illegal trade. we all swore and when we disagreed someone usually just got shot. I only wish the commerce and people involved in the schedule 1 drug trade could more closely mimic the impeccable manners and infinite wisdom of the old school steroid trade.

only one problem about your bullshit nostalgia is that the "not so polite" bodybuilding douchebags who also probably gave me some business on the schedule 1 side started taking advantage of that trust. now it is gone. just so you know- THAT IS WHY IT'S NOT LIKE "IT USED TO BE". not because I say shit, fuck, cocksucker, motherfucker- all names I have for the people that sold fake gear and continue to do so.

you offer nothing here bk- you come in here once in a while and whine about not getting any respect. fuck off. what have you done for this community lately? nothing that I have seen except get older- great job, just not worthy of respect in my book.

I am sure some vets will give me shit about who you are and what you have done because there is no shortage of dick riding around here- people think of they suck up to the guys who have good sources maybe they can fellate their way to good gear. I just want to be clear that I don't give a fuck who you are, and as far as I am concerned you are nobody of any consequence in my life. I have vets I respect and some I don't- you are a check in the don't category.

just keep watching scam after scam go down and do nothing about it but cry because it's not the 80's anymore and your ponytail looks stupid. I'm gonna potch in and try to yank a little cash back to the newbie from the scamming dickheads rhat probably used to be one of your friends.

^^^^OUCH !! I think Brutus has mastered the art of putdowns , thats heavy-duty stuff .....

I noticed the VIP page is now suspended , is there a new backdoor ? ~Ogh