mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Since the subject of great "Home-brewers" came up where is Animal these days, you know Chemical Anarchy the Original Finaplix Kit manufacturer?

HEY MESO members,
Hey just bacl from running errands.

Yes the site is down, I am in the middle of changing hosting companies. If you are worried about using my service over this, I have no problem if you wish to wait, should be up in 24-48 hours, so help me GOD.

OK a lot of stuff to adress, don't have the time to do it all.
Got to get to PM's then emails.

But quickly
Bigkarch Member
lol...funny shit....btw mike strong was busted...if you didnt know that, you dont need to buy juice..

I know it was not me, but I am sure it was a mike strong a MOD on some site, forget the name, they collected donations for him & all. Maybe with time I can dig it up.
PLZ note I am NOT in the USA, I am not an American. I give thanks that I am safe!

Good to see BK over here & also Millard. Brutus I don't mind the harsh language, in the good old days it was just the same. Makes me laugh, but I feel we can direct it appropriately. I am just back here, so don't know who does what here & just come in from time to time. But there are several Members that go to many boards, BK, is one of those. That is very important for inter-communication. This ofcourse limits the amount of time they can be at one board.

One member said above that if they endorse others they will get free gear, HAHA, I guess that could happen with some noob sources. I DON'T give free GEAR, pay your way is my motto & tell the truth about my gear if you really want to help others.

Lets PLZ keep it peaceful until we have a reason to call someone out.
The KANE.D3 issue obviusly brings out anger, which I can understand if some have been screwed & also lost faith in the process.
If possible can we take it to another post. I have BANNED him. Is he banned here?

Anyway Respect members.
mikestrong
I will be working for now.

Hahahah.. You can tell this guy has been posting on boards for quite awhile.. :)

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
giphy.gif

this could ease the tension

Last edited:
Hey good Meso members,
Nice put a smile on my face, thanks for that.

All PM's have been answered, got to run.

Will try to be back later, if not manana.
Respect
mikestrong

This will be my last post retorting to Basskiller and his label that he has decided to give the members here of Meso, aka wolf pack.

I take serious damn offense of this and just because you don't understand something doesn't mean you get to demean it and get away with it. You have shown your position and as far as I am concerned your knowledge is useless without the man behind that knowledge being of a strong moral standing. You degrade our community but I am a member of other boards and the only other one worth a shit is AB. You back communities of greedy little mods handpicking the people that get really taken care of while the standard guy comes through and gets ripped the fuck off and sent packing. He usually ends up here able to voice his opinion. Free speech is a mother fucker and that is what Millard has given us. Every source that comes here deserves to be put through the meat grinder and the burden of truth and transparency lies on them. There is something different going on here and the only people that should be worried or afraid are those with their hands in the cookie jar. We are putting the pressure back on the supplier by actually testing anything and everything that does come here. Really a damn shame that we , the wolfpack or puppies, require that the people peddling their shit here actually provide us with sterile and correctly labeled gear. Damn travesty huh?? Well I have spent just as much on testing gear as on gear lately and guess what I will keep doing it because I care enough about the next man.

This place can get out of hand sometimes but better people can't be found in this many numbers. Thanks Millard for providing us with this place

@whodatnation Well said.

I am not one to be offended by much and to be honest Basskiller opinion is his own and he has a right to it. There is some truth to what he has said about the crazy BS, infighting and rants that go one here. The can be offensive, unprofitable and a waste of time, also they can be very entertaining, educational and an escape from everyday life.

Here is the thing though. We for the most part are grown ass men, or should be, and if I find a thread unprofitable, offensive or a waste of life I don't have to read it.

Turn the damn channel if you don't like what's on!!

There is so much more here both in the underground and throughout all the forums, find what you like or don't and feel free to whine about it.

There is something about free speech that people do not understand, it is not hearing what you believe being said back to you by someone else, that is truly a pack mentality.

I want to be challenged by others opinions that differ from my own, offended and forced to evaluate why I am offended, and entertained throughout.

Well done Meso and thank you Millard

mike had some questions about the SCOC but he has contacted a few of us to clarify some things. So he's already making the effort to address it from the start. For those wondering !

Last edited:
before meso I was ignorant to any forum knowledge. But I learn from each one of u everyday. I take a little here n a little there,what to say what not to say. There will always b differences n opinions just ask my wife. But I think we have to learn not only to respect the knowledgeable but the ignorant as well, because at one time weren't wr ignorant as well. If not well I respect that too because I'm sure someone will disagree with me but that's what I like I will get someone's perspective on my post and that will give me a whole different view n a way of looking at things. I'll stop rambling now.

Millard, You know I love this site and have mentioned it on numerous boards. I know the meaning of what you have tried to create here when you reopened the underground. While thoughts and intentions were stellar, The outcome, not so much. I've always spoken bluntly and it does tend to get me into trouble and people angry with me. I often write down things that don't come out so clear as they are in my head. The difference comes out a bit asque.
But I am who I am. I have the utmost respect for you, the guys writing for you, the site itself. While I may not come here often enough to post, I'm always quoting something that can be found on this site in my many emails and such.

The people that truly attempt to help the site and community, Come on.. You know I've always been for that. I've done it for countless thousands never asking nor expecting a damn thing in return. I agree that every person's word should count equally. Do you really think that's what's been going on here lately? And I'm not speaking of myself.. I could care less what anyone thinks about me..

Someone comes in and sez something that all the guys who post here on an everyday disagrees with. I see an attack, being called out, and if it pertains to a source, being called a shill. Thats what I see. And sounds very much the opposite of "No good Ol boy network".
You have a good old boy network weather you know it or not.

I do appreciate the words you spoke about me.. Thank you.. and no matter what ever happens, I will continue to send people to your articles. Have been and can't see any reason why to stop.
Good day gentlemen.
the floor is yours
Thank you for the kind words and the criticism. I always appreciate your support of MESO even though you disagree with its commitment to freedom-of-speech via an unmoderated and uncensored subforum.

The "steroid underground" experiment has worked out beautifully and in unanticipated ways. My biggest fear was that its lack of moderation would invite excessive commercial speech (which it did) and that sources and scammers would gain control of the subforum in the absence of the traditional admin-mod hierarchies (which they thankfully did not).

The "steroid underground" was not intended as a "source forum" -- even though many in the community have done their best to describe it as such and pigeonhole it in that category.

MESO eschewed the unavoidably-corrupt model set forth by practically all source forums. Rather than creating a source-friendly environment that makes members feel comfortable with participation in the black market and encourages them to buy steroids, MESO took a decidely different approach.

The environment on MESO is downright hostile to sources and those in the "source ecosystem". It wasn't created for sources. It was created for members to discuss sources. This is a very important distinction.

Now, if this was a traditional "source forum", I would say your criticisms have some validity with specific reference to this:

"Someone comes in and sez something that all the guys who post here on an everyday disagrees with. I see an attack, being called out, and if it pertains to a source, being called a shill. Thats what I see."

You are exactly right. But contrary to your criticism of this being a bad thing, it a good thing. A very good thing indeed.

On most other forums in our community and on practically every "source forum", too many admins, mods, vets, etc. feel that "looking out for the community" means telling members where to buy steroids. In other words, looking out for the community, intentionally or unintentionally, means promoting and marketing sources to consumers. They are inescapably intertwined in the source ecosystem whether they like it or not. MESO believes this represents everything that is wrong with traditional hierarchies that run many forums.

So, when an admin/mod/vet/vip from another forum comes to MESO with the stated goal of looking out for the community and thinks that means that their marketing spiel, no matter how subtle or well-meaning, about a particular source deserves to be welcomed and respected, they will be sorely disappointed. In fact, they will likely be shocked at the reaction because it is so foreign to the traditional hierarchies where such behavior is the norm.

Unfortunately, many of these admins/mods/vets/vips may really be good and well-meaning people who just don't know any better because such pro-source behavior has been so heavily reinforced, validated and rewarded elsewhere. Given a chance and if they approach MESO with valuable contributions to the community about non-source related matters, they could gain the credibility and respect of the MESO community. But for whatever reason, they make the mistake of starting their tenure by promoting sources.

In summary, I acknowledge that some good people are "run off" from this forum as a result. But they honestly deserved it (even if they completely failed to understand the reasons for their hostile reception).

As far as MESO is concerned, it is better that 10 good sources (and those in their ecosystem) are discouraged from participating on MESO than to allow 1 bad/scamming source take hold.

On MESO, members who have criticisms or concerns about a source (no matter how highly-regarded that source is elsewhere) will ALWAYS be given the benefit of doubt unless proven otherwise.

On the other hand, sources (and those in its ecosystem) who facilitate the appropriation of money from members will NEVER be given the benefit of doubt unless proven otherwise.

I'd rather MESO be known as the place that tells visitors where NOT to buy steroids than the place that tells members where to buy steroids.

@Millard Baker - you are so diplomatic it's scary! In my circles "because millard said so" is enough to bring consensual silence to any disagreement. (Not really, but you get the point.) You are the larry flynt of the online bodybuilding community, except instead of charging people to see other people get fucked you are rrting to inhibit the fucking free of charge. Bravo and fuck 'em if they don't like this. As we said back in the day- this shit is crack.

Thank you for the kind words and the criticism. I always appreciate your support of MESO even though you disagree with its commitment to freedom-of-speech via an unmoderated and uncensored subforum.

The "steroid underground" experiment has worked out beautifully and in unanticipated ways. My biggest fear was that its lack of moderation would invite excessive commercial speech (which it did) and that sources and scammers would gain control of the subforum in the absence of the traditional admin-mod hierarchies (which they thankfully did not).

The "steroid underground" was not intended as a "source forum" -- even though many in the community have done their best to describe it as such and pigeonhole it in that category.

MESO eschewed the unavoidably-corrupt model set forth by practically all source forums. Rather than creating a source-friendly environment that makes members feel comfortable with participation in the black market and encourages them to buy steroids, MESO took a decidely different approach.

The environment on MESO is downright hostile to sources and those in the "source ecosystem". It wasn't created for sources. It was created for members to discuss sources. This is a very important distinction.

Now, if this was a traditional "source forum", I would say your criticisms have some validity with specific reference to this:

"Someone comes in and sez something that all the guys who post here on an everyday disagrees with. I see an attack, being called out, and if it pertains to a source, being called a shill. Thats what I see."

You are exactly right. But contrary to your criticism of this being a bad thing, it a good thing. A very good thing indeed.

On most other forums in our community and on practically every "source forum", too many admins, mods, vets, etc. feel that "looking out for the community" means telling members where to buy steroids. In other words, looking out for the community, intentionally or unintentionally, means promoting and marketing sources to consumers. They are inescapably intertwined in the source ecosystem whether they like it or not. MESO believes this represents everything that is wrong with traditional hierarchies that run many forums.

So, when an admin/mod/vet/vip from another forum comes to MESO with the stated goal of looking out for the community and thinks that means that their marketing spiel, no matter how subtle or well-meaning, about a particular source deserves to be welcomed and respected, they will be sorely disappointed. In fact, they will likely be shocked at the reaction because it is so foreign to the traditional hierarchies where such behavior is the norm.

Unfortunately, many of these admins/mods/vets/vips may really be good and well-meaning people who just don't know any better because such pro-source behavior has been so heavily reinforced, validated and rewarded elsewhere. Given a chance and if they approach MESO with valuable contributions to the community about non-source related matters, they could gain the credibility and respect of the MESO community. But for whatever reason, they make the mistake of starting their tenure by promoting sources.

In summary, I acknowledge that some good people are "run off" from this forum as a result. But they honestly deserved it (even if they completely failed to understand the reasons for their hostile reception).

As far as MESO is concerned, it is better that 10 good sources (and those in their ecosystem) are discouraged from participating on MESO than to allow 1 bad/scamming source take hold.

On MESO, members who have criticisms or concerns about a source (no matter how highly-regarded that source is elsewhere) will ALWAYS be given the benefit of doubt unless proven otherwise.

On the other hand, sources (and those in its ecosystem) who facilitate the appropriation of money from members will NEVER be given the benefit of doubt unless proven otherwise.

I'd rather MESO be known as the place that tells visitors where NOT to buy steroids than the place that tells members where to buy steroids.

This just breathed new life into my membership here at MESO. This is exactly why I came here in the first place. Thanks Millard!

@basskiller - put your money where your mouth is.... you verbally detract from our activities and their effectiveness, yet bring nothing to the proverbial table.

You like the site and the articles, link to them- but millard is doing everything else wrong.... I know admins at other well known sites who would KILL for this kind of traffic and seo results. We are top dogs- do you see how many people come here? 10's of thousands EVERY DAY! sounds like #winning to me.

I know who you are and what you have done, and perhaps a complete lack of respect was overstated.... but my distaste for your methods and presentation is impossible to overstate.

This is where aaaaaaall the people are. Why don't you write an article for the site? I bet if bill roberts was having suspension problems with a batch he would email you. I personally would welcome with open arms another person bursting at the seams with knowledge and experience. We would all benefit- just know that in an uncensored format you live and die by how you present yourself.

Keep walking into mans house and say everything looks like shit and why- expect a beatdown every time. I look forward to you continuing to spread your knowledge- knowledge we could all benefit from- in any way you have time for. We thirst for it.

Otherwise I look forward to flaming and disrespecting your arrogant, nostalgic, worthless "I know him and like him but I don't vouch for him" or " don't think people are full of shit, but don't trust anyone" worthless, demeaning, bullshit posts.

Right now you remind me of the guys who pull a ten year bid and think they are gonna set up shop day one on their old corner. Not gonna happen bra. You gotta put in work to get a corner around here.

Being fairly new to the forum realm this style is all I know. I am grateful I found meso before finding any other place because I now can usually see right thru a so called scammers bullshit. Sure we push away many good sources however I like it that way, I'd rather 1 or 2 good sources be scrutinized and dragged thru the dirt and possibly come out clean even if only for a short time then sit on a forum where negative feedback will be deleted and scamming and selective scamming gets brushed under the rug,and continues to go on for longer periods with nothing being done. I think so many coming into the forum world like myself via meso will also learn that a members board is where you can call home without having a greater chance of getting scammed and or some underdosed bullshit. So glad I call meso my forum home.

Meso, Bolex, & UGSupps were my first boards to join in 1998. I was still 17 @ the time. I learned so much here. I left the other two boards long ago and won't return. But I'll always stay @ Meso.

Meso, Bolex, & UGSupps were my first boards to join in 1998. I was still 17 @ the time. I learned so much here. I left the other two boards long ago and won't return. But I'll always stay @ Meso.
I didn't know you were younger than me... with your og numbers I always pictured you like mickey r in the wrestler.