mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

All the guys crying about scammers on this board now have one of the best UG sources out there advertising here. Sure, he may be a bit pricier than the local Meso Flavor of the month source, but his gear is legit and accurately dosed.

MikeStrong has been around forever and a day. If you guys want quality gear ask if you can order from him - you won't be dissapointed.

Spectre - thanks for the input.

While I def agree that it's nice having Mike here (as I have stated before some vets told me about him last year) I would also like to point out that the price issue is only a relative issue, to the majority of the members here.

I have been real fortunate to make a lot of friends here on the board, and I speak for the majority when I say that paying a little more for quality is something we welcome, not look down at. Mike will do well here, and plenty of members will support him (with their dollars) and not have a problem paying his prices.

Look at the ugl's that have run BoGO's, half offs, buy 1 get 2 frees, etc. Those tactics scare many members away these days!

Damn right those tactics should scare you because it signals that the final cash grab has begun!!
As a consumer I don't mind paying more for a better quality product.

Damn right those tactics should scare you because it signals that the final cash grab has begun!!
As a consumer I don't mind paying more for a better quality product.

Oh no, I feel another 50+ post night coming from the slurrin' cajun!!! ;)

No guys I am actually on my day off from taking pain pills ( I do this weekly so that I don't become physically addicted ) and I am in quite a lot of pain. Being that surgery is within the week I can't even take any otc pain meds either. Constantly conversing back and forth kinda keeps my mind from focusing on the pain.

The prices on the oils seem decent but the orals are way expensive anyone think so?

I really believe from hearing different members' experiences, it is very much relative.

To someone who has been around like you have shamrock, you most likely have better priced yet still trustable options.

But ask the guy whose last 3 cycles were Herc, then PEP, and most recently MFL, and to that guy, if he believes that Mikestrong is legit, well - that guy will pay the higher prices to avoid another scam or another infection.

Just looking over the mg and price and I really don't see a huge disparity between most people's oral prices. Now yes there are places to get them cheaper and of the same quality but not your everyday guy knows all those places.

Just looking over the mg and price and I really don't see a huge disparity between most people's oral prices. Now yes there are places to get them cheaper and of the same quality but not your everyday guy knows all those places.
If it's all dosed correct why not pay a bit more?

I have no problem spending a little more for quality. I mean shit why would you look for the cheapest stuff you can find if your going to be putting it into your body. The peace of mind knowing what I'm getting is definitely worth a little more money. And I don't find his prices to be to bad compared to where I get mine from now anyway. Yes there more but not to much to be concerned with. I would recommend to newbies that can't afford it to save their money a little longer. Just my 2 cents.

If it's all dosed correct why not pay a bit more?
This is a valid point, but reflects how we all have come to accept that underdosed gear is to be expected. IMO It's shit that we have talk about paying extra just to get what we are supposedly paying for

This is a valid point, but reflects how we all have come to accept that underdosed gear is to be expected. IMO It's shit that we have talk about paying extra just to get what we are supposedly paying for

Maybe this is actually the price you're supposed to pay for properly dosed gear. What's Watson Test Cyp cost without a prescription? A lot more than some $40 underdosed, UGL shit.....something to think about. Good gear usually isn't cheap. This doesn't mean that all expensive gear is good either. Lol.

Respected members of Meso.
OK mid monday here, all PM's & emails have been answered.

I am touched by the responses & the comments from you all.

Still to be honest a bit sad/worried, my site is still down. Now anything with my site I never trusted with just any tec I meet online or some tec shop here locally.

A good friend promised to move it, but as you all can see it has yet to pop up. So I must hope & pray that it shows up soon.

The prices may be a bit more, I don't check or price compare much. I know my US REM LAB gets good stuff.

OK so now to adress the CODE OF CONDUCT.

I have answered the LIST best I could for now. I know there are some areas that could be more complete, but will need some time to do so.
Respect
mikestrong

Maybe this is actually the price you're supposed to pay for properly dosed gear. What's Watson Test Cyp cost without a prescription? A lot more than some $40 underdosed, UGL shit.....something to think about. Good gear usually isn't cheap. This doesn't mean that all expensive gear is good either. Lol.
Sure man totally agree. Just thought pmac's point showed how willing we are to accept what we can get and then need to amend quantities used to get the dose we are looking for

OK TOP MESO MEMBERS & VIPs.

------------CODE OF CONDUCT - Responses------------------

Here is what I have so far!

Pics and description of brewing process. (Sterility equipment is a must)

I will contact my US REM/LAB to get more info on this.

a. Pictures MUST include your lab name with the date.

I noticed that there are PICs of my STRONG GEAR products already floating around here on Meso.

b. Pictures will be taken from multiple angles

I hope we can use the pics on meso.

2. Communication.
a. Secure email is required. (Safe-mail will not be permitted)

OK I honestly use PM, for BIZ TALK, then I take the private details to emails.
I use safe-mail.net, keptprivate.com & recently unseen.is

b. PGP encryption is a MUST
I was never able to grasp how to use this method, but I have been told that someone on here would help me.

3. Full disclosure.
a. Who are your reps/shills?

I have no other than this handle mikestrong

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?
No I have always just been mikestrong on here & on all the sites I frequent/source.

4. Testing

a. Source will donate products and pay for Mass Spec testing

OK I have recently had some products tested & will look for those test, to pay for testing I ask how much is the cost.

b. Random testing and blood work should be compensated accordingly with store credit
OK if this is to be done, I ask you/we pick a TOP MESO member. & perhaps they can help pay for the gear

5. References.

a. Do you source at other boards? If so, where and for how long?
Yes I do: I was here back in 2003, then left when it closed. I was on Anabolic Forum until they closed.
I am on TheVIP, since it started in 2003. I am also on a few other site that have very slow traffic.

b. Source may be grandfathered if they’ve had years in good standing and are vouched for by respected members. Item 4b. Will still apply to these sources.

6. Sources limited to one thread pushing their product.

Yes I am not one for drowning the Section in posts, except for the occasional sale, but I will keep it in my thread.

7. If source has a website, it MUST be hosted outside the U.S.
I do have a site: TheVIPBoard.com & it is hosted in Malaysia

Highly recommended

1. Multiple payment options
Yes I agree I offer several, but prefer to keep them private for now, unless you ask me to expose them.

I hope this is GOOD for now, if not bear with me to complete it.

Respect
mikestrong

Watson cyp wo a script is expensive, and mikestrong prices are good, what cause test e is 50.00 big deal, what's the 10.00. We get what we pay for so it seems lately. If I see cheap prices more then likely the shit is garbage. What happened to the good old days when sure there was underdosed gear but maybe you had a 1-10 chance of getting it. Today it seems more like 80% of the ug gear is underdosed or just completely snake oil. And I look forward to mikestrong addressing our coc.

Mikestrong I want to personally commend you for going the extra mile to earn the trust of a board that is on shaky grounds as of late. On the pics Mike all they we want is for you to write on a piece of paper or equipment with a dry eraser marker Mike Strong and date. This lets us know that your autoclave or other equipment is what you use.

Pgp , while I am no genius I can help you also. Really appreciate the fresh method of entry here from such a strong pillar of the community, ha no pun intended