mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Every time you change your avatar I want to watch heath play the joker again. Really a great performance by him and the only reason I've watched that movie twenty plus times
I'm not too much of a avid comic book movie person, but Dayyyyum all those new batman movies are badass! Especially, Heath's role.

it still blows my mind why one wouldn't want to produce a high quality product. This would only profit everyone. But as of late it seems that most businesses only concerns are quantity over quality. I hope strongs main value is producing a high quality product. I have been patiently waiting after learning all ins n outs from my meso brothers. Will strong b worth wait?

it still blows my mind why one wouldn't want to produce a high quality product. This would only profit everyone. But as of late it seems that most businesses only concerns are quantity over quality. I hope strongs main value is producing a high quality product. I have been patiently waiting after learning all ins n outs from my meso brothers. Will strong b worth wait?

Mike' gear is gtg, you just have to be prepared to be patient.

Im sure it is if the vets say its good then its good. I read the statistics earlier in this thread or maybe another thread where 1 of 10 is a reliable source, working in the oilfield for the past 15 yrs its hard for me to grasp why someone wouldn't be in it for the long run. Like oil the demand will always be there. I don't know I've always had a making money state of mind so this scamming shit seems so unproductive to me.

a. Source will donate products and pay for Mass Spec testing

OK I have recently had some products tested & will look for those test, to pay for testing I ask how much is the cost.

I'm curious how often you test the raws you receive from your supplier(s). You've been around a long time without any huge issues with your gear, so I'm assuming you have a decent arrangement with one or more suppliers that have also been around for a while. We recently had multiple sources sell test prop that actually contained a male contraceptive. My question is IF there is a similar problem with a supplier's raws, would it be detected by the supplier, by you, or by your customers?

There is never a dull moment at meso!

And big boi don't assume that scammers don't make good money. If done right it can be an endless cycle.

With the anonymity that online selling has given people , scamming will never stop. There will always be that young kid who types in , where to buy steroids using his google search engine and is brought to any of the one thousand fake sites and just sends his money in. The cost at keeping that page up and lets just say this site randomly gets just 20 orders sent in a year of 400 dollars or so which means 8,000 dollars has been made by doing nothing. There will always be those wanting something for nothing.

Then you have the unintended scammers who by either taking on to much to soon , not testing his products , not enough knowledge on how to correctly brew or any other reason just can't handle the load when things go wrong.

Then we have the selective scammers who catch people sending in orders who aren't connected anywhere within the community. These people are taken advantage of because the scammer doesn't see any threat of this guy exposing them because his voice isn't heard or known anywhere within the community.Sad indeed and the current state of bad raws coming out of China has just made things even worse. Guys who aren't scammers are now caught between a rock and a hard place because their gear is falling testing and failing it badly.

Im sure it is if the vets say its good then its good. I read the statistics earlier in this thread or maybe another thread where 1 of 10 is a reliable source, working in the oilfield for the past 15 yrs its hard for me to grasp why someone wouldn't be in it for the long run. Like oil the demand will always be there. I don't know I've always had a making money state of mind so this scamming shit seems so unproductive to me.

OK TOP MESO MEMBERS &amp; VIPs.<br /><br />------------CODE OF CONDUCT - Responses------------------<br /><br /> Here is what I have so far!<br /><br /> Pics and description of brewing process. (Sterility equipment is a must)<br /><br /> I will contact my US REM/LAB to get more info on this.<br /><br /> a. Pictures MUST include your lab name with the date.<br /><br /> I noticed that there are PICs of my STRONG GEAR products already floating around here on Meso.<br /><br /> b. Pictures will be taken from multiple angles<br /><br /> I hope we can use the pics on meso.<br /><br /> 2. Communication.<br /> a. Secure email is required. (Safe-mail will not be permitted)<br /><br /> OK I honestly use PM, for BIZ TALK, then I take the private details to emails.<br /> I use safe-mail.net, keptprivate.com &amp; recently unseen.is<br /><br /> b. PGP encryption is a MUST<br /> I was never able to grasp how to use this method, but I have been told that someone on here would help me.<br /><br /> 3. Full disclosure.<br /> a. Who are your reps/shills?<br /><br /> I have no other than this handle mikestrong<br /><br /> b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?<br /> No I have always just been mikestrong on here &amp; on all the sites I frequent/source.<br /><br /> 4. Testing<br /><br /> a. Source will donate products and pay for Mass Spec testing<br /><br /> OK I have recently had some products tested &amp; will look for those test, to pay for testing I ask how much is the cost.<br /><br /> b. Random testing and blood work should be compensated accordingly with store credit<br /> OK if this is to be done, I ask you/we pick a TOP MESO member. &amp; perhaps they can help pay for the gear<br /><br /> 5. References.<br /><br /> a. Do you source at other boards? If so, where and for how long?<br /> Yes I do: I was here back in 2003, then left when it closed. I was on Anabolic Forum until they closed.<br /> I am on TheVIP, since it started in 2003. I am also on a few other site that have very slow traffic.<br /><br /> b. Source may be grandfathered if they’ve had years in good standing and are vouched for by respected members. Item 4b. Will still apply to these sources.<br /><br /> 6. Sources limited to one thread pushing their product.<br /><br /> Yes I am not one for drowning the Section in posts, except for the occasional sale, but I will keep it in my thread.<br /><br /> 7. If source has a website, it MUST be hosted outside the U.S.<br /> I do have a site: TheVIPBoard.com &amp; it is hosted in Malaysia<br /><br /> Highly recommended<br /><br /> 1. Multiple payment options<br /> Yes I agree I offer several, but prefer to keep them private for now, unless you ask me to expose them.<br /><br /> I hope this is GOOD for now, if not bear with me to complete it. <br /><br />Respect<br />mikestrong<br/>