mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Can anyone confirm that confirmation was confirmed that Brutus confirmed Mike Strong was indeed confirmed? Thanks in advance

Has anyone had success ordering outside of the gents that used MS in the past?

I would assume most guys new the the brand are waiting to see things get underway.

1-4

One thing you guys should be aware of is most guys like MS for example and some of the larger legit guys don't have gear in their closet to take pics and post them up. Most of these guys use re-mailers and don't have gear layin around the house. It's how good, smart guys like MS stay in biz.
I'm just asking, so don't go all Meso on me, but what does a pic of some gear prove to you?

Tileguy, I would just say you have to be patient and trust that he will come through. I know how some guys start panicing as soon as the mail off the $$. Then the 2 or 3 emails a day and then the posting 'oh my god!! it's been a week and I haven't got my pack. lol . I'm just saying be patient , he's a old school stand up guy. I've never heard of ANYONE being tooken by mike.

One thing you guys should be aware of is most guys like MS for example and some of the larger legit guys don't have gear in their closet to take pics and post them up. Most of these guys use re-mailers and don't have gear layin around the house. It's how good, smart guys like MS stay in biz.
I'm just asking, so don't go all Meso on me, but what does a pic of some gear prove to you?

Tileguy, I would just say you have to be patient and trust that he will come through. I know how some guys start panicing as soon as the mail off the $$. Then the 2 or 3 emails a day and then the posting 'oh my god!! it's been a week and I haven't got my pack. lol . I'm just saying be patient , he's a old school stand up guy. I've never heard of ANYONE being tooken by mike.

Granite - I think that is solid advice when using ANY source. Often times, the quicker they are to ask for and collect your cash, the quicker they are to dash.

Well I'm staying tuned . Hell I don't mind waiting a few weeks I just like to be told when $ is p/u and quoted for a accurate t/a like any other shipping retail type business . I can appreciate the uniqueness of this and how it is different then other practices however . Right now meso could def use another cornerstone .

And that is the first time I've seen "Meso" used as a verb..

During Sex tonight, I'm going to just start saying Meso Meso MESO MESO at climax. Should be pretty awkward...