mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I believe it was volt that put the idea in my head earlier in this thread that it'd be great for the Meso community if you still did post pics @mikestrong .. That would almost take the lame argument many scammers make here that it's "not safe" or "stupid" to post such pics of lab equipment off the table..

You'd really be helping us out by posting pics of your brewing process and we'd really appreciate it..

Last edited:
I believe it was volt that put the idea in my head earlier in this thread that it'd be great for the Meso community if you still did post pics Mike.. That would almost take the lame argument many scammers make here that it's "not safe" or "stupid" to post such pics of equipment off the table..

You'd really be helping us out by posting pics of your viewing process and we'd really appreciate it..
I believe he is confused as to the pics we are referring.

Mike,
We are more interested in pics of sterility equipment, such as your LFH/BSC and autoclaves. Description of brewing process. Example: What kind of filters do you use and how often they're changed.

This is the stuff that the SCOC and @johnnyBALLZ is referring to.

I believe it was volt that put the idea in my head earlier in this thread that it'd be great for the Meso community if you still did post pics Mike.. That would almost take the lame argument many scammers make here that it's "not safe" or "stupid" to post such pics of lab equipment off the table..

You'd really be helping us out by posting pics of your brewing process and we'd really appreciate it..
You are correct about that. I think it will still be a great idea for pics of lab and brewing equipment. It sure would help us in the future. I am willing to go with the grandfather clause for now but it would definitely strengthen our defenses if a source of mikestrong's caliber would go ahead and get those pics.

At this point though pic's of empty vials really doesn't do much. So IDK. I look at k and his reception have to wonder if MS deserves the same. IMO.

Of course Mike if you dropped some lab pics it is all a mute point.

I have to say this is the smoothies thread I've seen. It is nice to see a business man with good character. Answers all questions in such a well manner and. Willingness in a fast quick response. Im not going boy band crush its just nice to see.

[QUOTEjackC4, post: 1066766, member: 60923"]I've used mike before, ta was long, only got two liquid drol it was decent. I'd use him again.
I'm not a big fan of liquid orals I just prefer caps or tabs.[/QUOTE]

How long roughly was the T/A? Not like it would be much of a factor on whether I hooked up or not.

How long roughly was the T/A? Not like it would be much of a factor on whether I hooked up or not.[/QUOTE]

I think the biggest factor with TA with ANY source is what the expectations (as dictated by the source themselves) are.

If the source is honest up front and sets the expectations honestly, and then meets those expectations accordingly (again, with honesty) then it is fair no matter what the terms are. The problem occurs when the source sets expectations and then fails to meet them.

If I will be waiting up to 30 days, then just tell me that up front and I can decide if that works for me. Tell me 10 days and then actually take 30 days, and we have a problem.

I agree walking into the deal if the T/A is one month, than that is what is expected from both parties. I just like a straight answer on everything upfront..

Although I don't Post too often been on this forum awhile and must say this is one of the smoothest threads I've read through thus far.

@mikestrong I'm curious how often you test the raws you receive from your supplier(s). You've been around a long time without any huge issues with your gear, so I'm assuming you have a decent arrangement with one or more suppliers that have also been around for a while. We recently had multiple sources sell test prop that actually contained a male contraceptive. My question is IF there is a similar problem with a supplier's raws, would it be detected by the supplier, by you, or by your customers?

Bump from Tuesday...