mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I'm very impressed with MikeStrong' s customer service, if only another UGL was so quick to respond but where are they now G///?

Be careful Rockstar. I am unfamiliar with your level of experience interacting with ugl's, but be careful in putting too much faith in a ugl because of the speed with which they respond. Often times the biggest scammers are quickest to respond and collect your cash.

A quick response has zero correlation to the quality of the gear being sold.

Also, to be clear, I would have typed this same reply NO MATTER WHOSE THREAD IT WAS IN!
For the record, if you have read through this thread, you will have seen that I have heard and said only good things on Mikestrong.

That said, Jesus himself could come here selling Jesus Labs Juice, and I'd warn you of the same thing.

easy bickel I've learned alot from u n I know what ur tryin to say but please out of respect of our heavenly father please leave his name out of this. Again I get ur point but that name is holy please brother respect that.

Be careful Rockstar. I am unfamiliar with your level of experience interacting with ugl's, but be careful in putting too much faith in a ugl because of the speed with which they respond. Often times the biggest scammers are quickest to respond and collect your cash.

A quick response has zero correlation to the quality of the gear being sold.

Also, to be clear, I would have typed this same reply NO MATTER WHOSE THREAD IT WAS IN!
For the record, if you have read through this thread, you will have seen that I have heard and said only good things on Mikestrong.

That said, Jesus himself could come here selling Jesus Labs Juice, and I'd warn you of the same thing.
Well said I also hate when people first try a new lab and get there pack really fast and say they are g2g without pinning or running labs , mass spec, labmax nothing .. also if there is no pip ok vegetable oil probably has no pip. I just think people get overly excited .. that grinds my gears sorry for the hijack

I have the up most respect for you bickel29 and have been around MESO much longer than I've been a member. I've spent a lot of time researching present and past threads on UGL' s that have come here been legit for a month or longer and then screw the members. I do thank you for the warning and looking out for a fellow MESO member. It shows you care about our community and that's what I like about this board. By the way I have not used this lab and my comment was just to show a little gratitude to MikeStrong for his quick responses to my questions and a little jab at GETM. I'm not even a VIP at this time but I like what I've read so far and look forward to seeing what's to come.

I'm impressed so far too. I'm also excited about being a new VIP member, but haven ran the gear yet and there is no telling for how good it is until I do so.

Looks like the VIP is UL and running, but there are no members it seems. Maybe cause it's a brand new server or something everyone must sign up again.

He mentioned earlier migrating - he probably has to transfer the database with the posts and user data. I wouldn't mess with it for the time being until he gives the greenlight

Hey MS,
wondering about your instructions about new VIP setting up safe mail. Is using Outlook or gmail with browser enabled PGP ok? If we have a public key , do you ? lemme know so we can get this ball rolling!

QUICK hello Meso Members,
I am doing emails, then pm's, then questions on here in that order.

Been a tough 2 days here, my sweet boy who turns 3 years manana has a fever & my alternator went out. Wish I was in the states & could grab one a discount auto parts, for who knows what they run for now a days. But crazy as you think this may sound Nissan here wants over $1300, so I need to re-build it again. It all goes back to the A/C which some shop guy did a re-wire, SORRY FOR THIS very personal rant.

Back to work.
Respect
mikestrong

To many small parts in there for me I'll stick to building retaining walls, and patios! Glad to hear you know how to turn a wrench, even more respect to anyone who can work with there hands.