mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

QUICK hello Meso Members,
I am doing emails, then pm's, then questions on here in that order.

Been a tough 2 days here, my sweet boy who turns 3 years manana has a fever & my alternator went out. Wish I was in the states & could grab one a discount auto parts, for who knows what they run for now a days. But crazy as you think this may sound Nissan here wants over $1300, so I need to re-build it again. It all goes back to the A/C which some shop guy did a re-wire, SORRY FOR THIS very personal rant.

Back to work.
Respect
mikestrong

Sounds like you a/c is drawing too much current and over loading your alternator. Don't run the a/c if possible until you get back or can fix the problem on your own. Check you connections and make sure they are good, a bad connection could draw alot of current too. Good luck

QUICK hello Meso Members,
I am doing emails, then pm's, then questions on here in that order.

Been a tough 2 days here, my sweet boy who turns 3 years manana has a fever & my alternator went out. Wish I was in the states & could grab one a discount auto parts, for who knows what they run for now a days. But crazy as you think this may sound Nissan here wants over $1300, so I need to re-build it again. It all goes back to the A/C which some shop guy did a re-wire, SORRY FOR THIS very personal rant.

Back to work.
Respect
mikestrong
Uuugh... Sorry for the suck ass weekend... I PM'd you regarding the email.. Am I good to go as far as registering?? Thx MS

He mentioned earlier migrating - he probably has to transfer the database with the posts and user data. I wouldn't mess with it for the time being until he gives the greenlight

Guys if he hasn't said it's fixed, why would you keep trying to use it and register? I'm sure he needs to restore his backups, making posts and adding users to the "blank" forum is senseless

Guys if he hasn't said it's fixed, why would you keep trying to use it and register? I'm sure he needs to restore his backups, making posts and adding users to the "blank" forum is senseless

Gotcha brotha however, I'm just saying I'm probably looking in the wrong place. The link just doesnt make any sense.

I think it's the right place with the wrong content! ;)

As I understand it, this is what it looked like on the regular host which he used to use: https://web.archive.org/web/20140214152923/http://www.thevipboard.com/

The software to make forum posts and such is called "invisionpower" and he mentioned a few pages back he was changing hosts and upgrading his invisionpower software. What you're seeing at the site now is just a blank, new, fresh version. With the invisionpower logo and absolutely no content.

Meso uses another forum software (and another before the redesign), so imagine if all the content and forums were removed -- you'd have something similar: Just a blank shell.

None of the users, posts, threads are up yet. When he does bring all that data back, I don't know if there will be conflicts (what if someone else is already on the board with the name you choose now?) so that's why I think it's best to leave it alone until he's set up

Again NOT speaking for mike, a lot of assumption here

I think it's the right place with the wrong content! ;)

As I understand it, this is what it looked like on the regular host which he used to use: https://web.archive.org/web/20140214152923/http://www.thevipboard.com/

The software to make forum posts and such is called "invisionpower" and he mentioned a few pages back he was changing hosts and upgrading his invisionpower software. What you're seeing at the site now is just a blank, new, fresh version. With the invisionpower logo and absolutely no content.

Meso uses another forum software (and another before the redesign), so imagine if all the content and forums were removed -- you'd have something similar: Just a blank shell.

None of the users, posts, threads are up yet. When he does bring all that data back, I don't know if there will be conflicts (what if someone else is already on the board with the name you choose now?) so that's why I think it's best to leave it alone until he's set up

Again NOT speaking for mike, a lot of assumption here

Yes this link is the og VIPBoard, I haven't logged in in a while but thats the old skin.

edit: Just tried to sign in and it looks like Mike had to start all over. Too bad because there was some great info lost if that's the case.

Hopefully he has it all backed up on a separate server. I used to have a forum that I ran years ago and I had it automatically backed up to a separate server. It's just a matter of importing the files. Maybe Mike will shed some light on the subject when he has time. In the mean time at least it gives us something to talk about [emoji6]

mike-strong.com and click on the VIP BOARD Forum and create a new account. Your going to need referrals which MikeStrong explained early in the thread. I hope this helps.

Sounds like you a/c is drawing too much current and over loading your alternator. Don't run the a/c if possible until you get back or can fix the problem on your own. Check you connections and make sure they are good, a bad connection could draw alot of current too. Good luck
REAL GOOD INFO OZZY,

i had a feeling they did something wrong.

Back to the A/C SHOP!

Respect
mikestrong

VIP NOAH,

Thanks for stating this, what should be obvious, site is NOT WELL YET. I am hoping it will be back to normal soon.

Respect
mikestrong