mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Good Meso Members,

I know many of you really want to sign up on THE VIP, but be patient it is NOT running right yet.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to order talk PLZ contact me on here, from there I can see if I can be of help to you.

With Respect
mikestrong

Good Meso Members,

I know many of you really want to sign up on THE VIP, but be patient it is NOT running right yet.

In the mean time, if anyone wants to order talk PLZ contact me on here, from there I can see if I can be of help to you.

With Respect
mikestrong

Good looking out mike, thank you!

anyone use hushmail

Hushmail is shit; don't use it. They scan the emails of their users for keywords related to illegal activity (such as buying aas) and will lock your account.

Try countermail, neomailbox, or anonymousspeech. Just to put a few out there.

Counter mail it is ... Ne one gearing up to order no pun intended ... We need meso feedback on ms products ASAP . I need that full strength aas in my life again no pun

GOOD MESO MEMBERS,

OK so far since I have been here, trying my best to sort out for good clients of HONOR to become VIPs. So far I have 2 members that have asked for PRIVATE PAY INFO & have yet to use it. This is worry some to me. I may have to become stricter on who to give a chance/trust.

On another good note, I have taken so far 5 orders, of which 2 funds have been collected. These orders have been requested shipped US DOM.

As the other 3 order funds are collected, their orders will ship. IMO the orders that have shipped will have fast T/A to say the least.

For those who plan to post up feedback, I thank you, but ask you keep it safe, if in doubt ask me.

Respect
mikestrong

GOOD MESO MEMBERS,

OK so far since I have been here, trying my best to sort out for good clients of HONOR to become VIPs. So far I have 2 members that have asked for PRIVATE PAY INFO & have yet to use it. This is worry some to me. I may have to become stricter on who to give a chance/trust.

On another good note, I have taken so far 5 orders, of which 2 funds have been collected. These orders have been requested shipped US DOM.

As the other 3 order funds are collected, their orders will ship. IMO the orders that have shipped will have fast T/A to say the least.

For those who plan to post up feedback, I thank you, but ask you keep it safe, if in doubt ask me.

Respect
mikestrong

Hey Mike,
No disrespect but you say your waiting on some guys to pay their dues to be VIP's but I have not seen your lab pics yet as per the COC here on Meso. If you are going to come on here from being gone for so long and just get grandfathered in without having to do anything then don't bitch about our guys not cooperating with your terms.

Mike - I can't remember if you covered this already or not, so I'll ask here.

Why have you decided to come back and source at Meso? And why now, after so long?

While we certainly could use more reliable sources, some of our members are asking me the above questions (via Pm) and rather than me try to guess what the answers to the above questions are, I would rather hear them from the source himself.

Thanks in advance for the response!

I think were all just very curious on the circumstances. . . . hell I blew good money on GETM for them to skip town and not be held accountable, and theres been plenty of other ugl' s playing us for the same old fools. We want to be 100 % sure things are G2G...
There is very much a need for a good reference only reliable UGL here. There has been no dispute that a second lab next to Astro has been needed. With that being said, and the recommendations ill be placing a small order.. unfortunatley im not starting back up for a month or two.. hell I should probably wait 3, but we will see how that goes. Im thinking 1 mo ;)
If any vets want to PM me with instructions on possibly Labmaxing what I get if that is of any value, HMU.. ill do what i can .. (never tested before so i dont if that has any merit)
But as Bickel stated, a backstory at the very least would be a good way to start working towards the Compliance Code... i dont know if pictures have been ruled out? Pictures of the meds at the least ?
Either way Check you email M/S .. and i appreciate the fast responses thus far. Tile

I think what Mike is saying is that he feels like some people are info collecting instead of actually wanting to purchase any gear.
I don't think he even intends on greatly increasing his numbers but intends to stay within his means and why he will only take those with refs.

Ps Mike isn't in this country so he usually is on at night

Hey Mike,
No disrespect but you say your waiting on some guys to pay their dues to be VIP's but I have not seen your lab pics yet as per the COC here on Meso. If you are going to come on here from being gone for so long and just get grandfathered in without having to do anything then don't bitch about our guys not cooperating with your terms.
L