mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I more or less was looking to post the pictures of the strong gear.. didnt even read any of the thread honestly...

Hey Mike,
No disrespect but you say your waiting on some guys to pay their dues to be VIP's but I have not seen your lab pics yet as per the COC here on Meso. If you are going to come on here from being gone for so long and just get grandfathered in without having to do anything then don't bitch about our guys not cooperating with your terms.

Hey Boilermech,
Not sure how when I can get LAB PICs or if my US REM LAB feels it is safe for him to do so.

So in that case, it is OK for guys to promise me to order & confirm that, in order to get the PRIVATE PAY info & then not use it.
I am sorry but I see that as a SAFETY RISK to US SOURCEs.

mikestrong

Hey Boilermech,
Not sure how when I can get LAB PICs or if my US REM LAB feels it is safe for him to do so.

So in that case, it is OK for guys to promise me to order & confirm that, in order to get the PRIVATE PAY info & then not use it.
I am sorry but I see that as a SAFETY RISK to US SOURCEs.

mikestrong
Is it any more of a risk if they don't order? Seems the risk is the same regardless.

Mike - I can't remember if you covered this already or not, so I'll ask here.

Why have you decided to come back and source at Meso? And why now, after so long?

While we certainly could use more reliable sources, some of our members are asking me the above questions (via Pm) and rather than me try to guess what the answers to the above questions are, I would rather hear them from the source himself.

Thanks in advance for the response!
Hey Member Bickel,
OK I think I did answer it in my first post.
I came back to MESO, cause it was the first place I ever sourced on, the place I made a name for myself.
PLZ NOTE that was 2002-2003, I have NEVER STOPPED SOURCING.
Meso stopped allowing SOURCES to post up, I just came back once I knew that the SOURCE section was back.
Hope this answer it.
Respect
mikestong

Hey Member Bickel,
OK I think I did answer it in my first post.
I came back to MESO, cause it was the first place I ever sourced on, the place I made a name for myself.
PLZ NOTE that was 2002-2003, I have NEVER STOPPED SOURCING.
Meso stopped allowing SOURCES to post up, I just came back once I knew that the SOURCE section was back.
Hope this answer it.
Respect
mikestong

Mike,
Thanks for the reply! I do remember you answering it, now that you mention it.

Thanks for restating it though, I do appreciate it.

I hope to see a lot of happy members running Mikestrong gear soon!

What is dangerous with info collectors is say you give them three different identities to send payment to if in a matter of a week and guy still has troubles for whatever reason if he is LE if the source gives out the info again LE is now beaming in on payment habits and trying to discern locations that are frequented the most.Also payment without proof of who excepted isn't valid in court so they wont send money usually

Is it any more of a risk if they don't order? Seems the risk is the same regardless.

I think were all just very curious on the circumstances. . . . hell I blew good money on GETM for them to skip town and not be held accountable, and theres been plenty of other ugl' s playing us for the same old fools. We want to be 100 % sure things are G2G...
There is very much a need for a good reference only reliable UGL here. There has been no dispute that a second lab next to Astro has been needed. With that being said, and the recommendations ill be placing a small order.. unfortunatley im not starting back up for a month or two.. hell I should probably wait 3, but we will see how that goes. Im thinking 1 mo ;)
If any vets want to PM me with instructions on possibly Labmaxing what I get if that is of any value, HMU.. ill do what i can .. (never tested before so i dont if that has any merit)
But as Bickel stated, a backstory at the very least would be a good way to start working towards the Compliance Code... i dont know if pictures have been ruled out? Pictures of the meds at the least ?
Either way Check you email M/S .. and i appreciate the fast responses thus far. Tile
HEY VIP TILEGUY,
Yes I believe I did answer it & I have no problem real TOP MEMSO MEMBERS, test my products.
I also understand I may be new to some of you, so why NOT ASK THE many other VETS in the community about my products?
Respect
mikestrong

What is dangerous with info collectors is say you give them three different identities to send payment to if in a matter of a week and guy still has troubles for whatever reason if he is LE if the source gives out the info again LE is now beaming in on payment habits and trying to discern locations that are frequented the most.
The same could be accomplished with several orders from different handles, could it not?

Edit: I do see your point though. LE will find a way regardless. Especially if a source is public.

Correct if in this situation you have a noob who can get referred multiple times with different aliases. Then you are unaware to the game being played while the aforementioned situation you are aware and with any drug or illegal trade paranoia breads all out shizophrenia

The same could be accomplished with several orders from different handles, could it not?

I really enjoy debating with you colt as you are so good with the details. I know when I sold drugs ninety percent of the time I smelled rat I was probably tripping but I still never sold once I got that feeling.

What's with the $35 VIP fee @mikestrong ??
HEY JohnnyBallz,

This is an option I use for those who have ZERO refs, are very new & really plead with me to give them a shot. So the VIP FEE, for me weeds out talkers & Info-Seekers.
Been doing it since last I was here on Meso, this does insulate me the best I can as a SOURCE.
Respect
mikestrong

Regarding info collecting and members ordering, and then not paying, I would offer the following.
I am not a source, never have been, never will be, but if I were, I would be irritated if someone ordered and asked for payment arrangements, and then didn't pay.
I know there are members here who disagree, and that's fine, but to me (and maybe I am being old fashioned in this) when you order and agree to send payment, you have made a deal with the seller.

Unless between the time you order and pay, you receive bad info about the source or their gear, I think it is bad form just to decide to back out.

None of us would be cool with the source backing out of the deal for no reason - I believe that goes both ways.

Maybe I am missing something or not thinking it through?

I really enjoy debating with you colt as you are so good with the details. I know when I sold drugs ninety percent of the time I smelled rat I was probably tripping but I still never sold once I got that feeling.
Ditto good sir. Yeah having the face to face interaction was a lot easier to sniff out a rat. Online is a bit different but cues are the same. These days it seems most are more concerned with being scammed than picked up. Rightfully so.

How does one prove info collection? How do you seperate that from the guy that just changed his mind, maybe he didn't have the funds for one reason or another. Supposed info collectors to me is the sources problem if it even is a problem.
Hey GigaloRob,

Well there are many factors to this. Let me try to adress a few.

As a SOURCE, not being in the USA I am relatively safe, a SOURCE in the US, must be very careful.
My US REMs are in the USA, I do my upmost to protect them. So lets the the LAW MAN wants to bust a SOURCE, I am sure most of you can come up with many ways for them to do so.

The LAW IMO is NOT likely so send a SOURCE MONEY, then will order talk & such, but once they get the info, then NOT use it.

Other big factor is if a CLIENT confirms his order of MAST PROP, or some other rare product, then I verify stock. Then the Clients never send funds, then product was held on his WORD & other sale could have been lost.

Like I said in my ORIGINAL POST. I am LOOKING for CLIENTS who will have a SOLID WORD & be of INTEGRITY.

This to me is a 2 was street. Trust & word goes both ways.

Respect
mikestrong