mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Mikestrong,

Can you tell us the times each day you expect to log on?

That way if we have questions for you they won't get buried.

Could be helpful as business picks up.

1-4

I've heard through a few peeps they had to pay that to join the board.. Just asking about it as it seems he's been somewhat advertising for his board too.
Hey JBallz,

I am NOT breaking the rule & not advertising to join my board. I only POSTED the URL to my site when some TOP Members here asked me to.

My forum, has little to do with my SOURCING. Hope the SITE will be back up soon though.
mikestrong

I think OGH was just joking around and assuming that because I had posted you usually spend more time here at night, i.e opposite side of the world.

No I am not living in EU, but I may be from there. if you have some TOP VETs in the community, you can ask them about me. Sorry I will NOT disclose my location or personal info.
Respect
mikestrong

Hey GigaloRob,

Well there are many factors to this. Let me try to adress a few.

As a SOURCE, not being in the USA I am relatively safe, a SOURCE in the US, must be very careful.
My US REMs are in the USA, I do my upmost to protect them. So lets the the LAW MAN wants to bust a SOURCE, I am sure most of you can come up with many ways for them to do so.

The LAW IMO is NOT likely so send a SOURCE MONEY, then will order talk & such, but once they get the info, then NOT use it.

Other big factor is if a CLIENT confirms his order of MAST PROP, or some other rare product, then I verify stock. Then the Clients never send funds, then product was held on his WORD & other sale could have been lost.

Like I said in my ORIGINAL POST. I am LOOKING for CLIENTS who will have a SOLID WORD & be of INTEGRITY.

This to me is a 2 was street. Trust & word goes both ways.

Respect
mikestrong
The post was not addressed to you. I know what it is and why it would be a concern for you. I was speaking to the point about banning people who supposedly "info collect" and how it's about impossible to police that from a forum banning standpoint here.

Just to clarify, the forum and his store are completely separate. The fee is indeed for first time buyers with no referrals.

Not attacking you WDN just going over what I learned through speaking with MS through pm.

1-4
Yes thanks for clarifying. VIP 1forthegeeks.
I am a SOURCE who is here to service the community. Some have REF's & some don't.
Many are here a long time & some not, some have lots of posts & some none.

I prefer the REF's, long term membership & posts, but that does not always guarantee a SOLID VIP CLIENT.

I do my best to weed out through all those that have come to me. 1forthegeeks I made it clear several times to you, that I preferred REF's. But you seemed nice & I felt you really needed a SOLID Source from what you wrote to me.
Respect
mikestrong

No I am not living in EU, but I may be from there. if you have some TOP VETs in the community, you can ask them about me. Sorry I will NOT disclose my location or personal info.
Respect
mikestrong

I was just wondering if this was domestic or Euro (or elsewhere) your personal imformation doesnt interest me ....~Ogh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Boilermech,
Not sure how when I can get LAB PICs or if my US REM LAB feels it is safe for him to do so.

So in that case, it is OK for guys to promise me to order & confirm that, in order to get the PRIVATE PAY info & then not use it.
I am sorry but I see that as a SAFETY RISK to US SOURCEs.

mikestrong

First off the pictures would be great if you can get them. I am sure I'm not the only one that would like to see pics of the lab setup. If not it doesn't make me any difference.

As for people placing an order and not paying is definitely shitty of them. I am from a time when a hand shake was all you needed and your word was gold. It is sad that so many people don't have that same upbringing. But it is what it is brother. You have to weed through them and grab ahold of the good guys.

Your posts have been very professional and respectful. So when I read your post about choosing your VIP's better it just rubbed me the wrong way. Every board is going to have some kids surfing the web and playing hotshot. That's just how it is. I respect how you have approached things so far just keep it up bro.

I was just wondering if this was domestic or Euro (or elsewhere) your personal imformation doesnt interest me at all ....~Ogh
OK Oregongearhead.

My service is US DOM through a 2-3 DIFF US REM/LAB.
My service is also INTL from diff. countries to US & other nations, that I feel I can ship to.
Respect
mikestrong

I paid it. I thought it was part of the process.
New VIP BIGBOI,

OK I feel this is a BIT Dis-Honest on your part NEW VIP BIG BOI, to say this. As it misleads others who have NOT read our back-to forth 6 or 7 PM's.

I do NOT feel it is respectful of me to OPENLY POST our PM'S, but I am willing to show them to a COUPLE of TOP MESO Members.

I am also have to have your $35 VIP MEMBERSHIP fee refunded to you, because I am NOT looking to make lots of $35 VIP FEE's I am hoping for MEMBERs with REF or time put in, or in some cases give an honest talking Member a chance, who really seems to give a heartfelt/true story.

Big Boi could you kindly try to share a bit more about why I gave you "the option" to use my service with the VIP FEE. I mean I read your PMs & took time to get back.
I don't want you or others to feel or suggest I am here to un-justly take $35 from you. I can have it refunded.
Respect
mikestrong

I noticed that the ordering part of your site is down. Or I do not have access to it? How would one go about putting an I order in now.
p.s. you have a pm.
Thanks, P.I.

True but it should've been disclosed publicly and the loophole PI is talking about is obviously hidden somewhere if two somewhat intelligent members couldn't figure it out. ;)

Just a little shady..

Member JohnnyBallz,

I hear what you are saying & I am all against being shady.

So if you want to lead the way we can have a VOTE, I am all about Votes.

Just do it in another POST. PLZ if it is unfair/dishonest or wrong or if MESO feels it is unfair for me to give someone a shoot to order with me be paying a $35 VIP FEE.

This I say with RESPECT to Meso & those that care about it's members. No malice, just want to do what seems right to the majority.

Respect
mikestrong

Don't know if you realize this but that thread has been posted in here several times. And I can't remember for sure but I believe Mike resolve the Kane issue. I would have to go back and do some more reading because my memory fails me too often [emoji12]
Hey Boilermech,
I did briefly adress this in this same post.
I knew nothing of what KANE.D3 did on here until I came back, which still has yet to be explaine in detail.
I immediately banned him on my forum.

I also did defend my name, by stating that NO MESO MEMBER, came to me to confirm/verify if I did REF or back KANE.D3.
mikestrong

I see no problem with it mike. Your running a business. To me this helps prevent. The people that our not serious! Helps lessen the flood. IMO

The same could be accomplished with several orders from different handles, could it not?

Edit: I do see your point though. LE will find a way regardless. Especially if a source is public.

Yes there is always a way, but if all SOURCEs took REF's, then that handle will need a REF or have to sign up for years & wait to use the ACCT,.
Also if they DON'T pay that user handle should be BLACK LISTED & THE REF's would be questioned about why/who they reffed.
Or ofcourse if the LAW wants to send money! :)

This may seem crazy or paranoid, to many on here. But I am sure some of you remember the days of the huge operations. I believe with respect that is why MESO stopped allowing sourcing.
mikestrong

At this point it's the first I've seen of the practice, and MS has been in the business for longer than I've been participating so who am I to say it doesn't work.

It is also a manageable amount.

If no one receives their pack over the next month I would vote to shut it down.

But for now, I want to see the quality of his gear, so I put my money where my mouth is.

1-4