mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Respect to your opinion Top Member Bickel.

Yes looking at it from a Source point of view. I have seen many come & go.
Either you are a ONE MAN ARMY, or there is a Team/Partnership.
One Man Army is a lot of work.
Partnership well can always go south.

The way I work it, is I do the communication, collecting, customer service & adds.
I HOLD FUNDS, until the US REM gets the VIP, his things. Once this is confirmed & the VIP is OK. I then pay my US REM partner.
This has been one of my keys to success.
Anyway happy to share opinions & ideas with Meso members, that I am just getting to know.

ADMIN & MODs, is there anyway you could dig up my old posts & have them in the history. It would be fun & cool for me & I am sure for the other members on here.

PS: All emails & PM's have been answered.
Respect
mikestrong

Hahaha!! There you go "Top Member Bickel"!!

I'm just messing with you now mike.. ;)

Fuck you are one weird guy VIP Mike Strong. But now I kind of want to be called a TOP MEMBER or VIP. This is fucking me up. Maybe it's all the dab hits I just took but this is some funny shit to read.

Respect to your opinion Top Member Bickel.

Yes looking at it from a Source point of view. I have seen many come & go.
Either you are a ONE MAN ARMY, or there is a Team/Partnership.
One Man Army is a lot of work.
Partnership well can always go south.

The way I work it, is I do the communication, collecting, customer service & adds.
I HOLD FUNDS, until the US REM gets the VIP, his things. Once this is confirmed & the VIP is OK. I then pay my US REM partner.
This has been one of my keys to success.
Anyway happy to share opinions & ideas with Meso members, that I am just getting to know.

ADMIN & MODs, is there anyway you could dig up my old posts & have them in the history. It would be fun & cool for me & I am sure for the other members on here.

PS: All emails & PM's have been answered.
Respect
mikestrong
Be great of you looked into having a European partner... :)

To the guys that are PMing me wanting me to vouch for them to MikeStrong , I dont know MikeStrong and cant give false vouchers to someone I dont know . I might get to know him in the future but as of right now I dont . This wouldnt be honest to you,me or Mike. Sorry ~Ogh

Can anyone that has placed an order since MS has came back confirm that they received a pack?

I know a few guys have used him in the past but I am looking for recent business on the Meso side of things.

1-4

I place order today .. looking foward to telling you guys what the T/A looks like, will be ordering some lab max test kits, on monday.. but other than that, i wont be able to tell you how it is or my bloods until september ish...

I snagged TP, TE, NPP .. should have grabbed some mast too, but will do a seperate order once more feedback comes in and I labmax what i get...

I think Ima grab the hardcase CSI kit from labmax... need to test some leftover GETM anavar and dbol i have.

Last edited:
Fuck you are one weird guy VIP Mike Strong. But now I kind of want to be called a TOP MEMBER or VIP. This is fucking me up. Maybe it's all the dab hits I just took but this is some funny shit to read.
Finally another real smoker that lifts.. ... Looking into a dabatron or some good e nail

I too will b placing order today. Sustanon, tren e,anavar and nolva. I have a question bout blood work should I ask it here or through pm.

Can anyone that has placed an order since MS has came back confirm that they received a pack?

I know a few guys have used him in the past but I am looking for recent business on the Meso side of things.

1-4
I placed a test order almost 2 weeks ago......... Nothing yet.

Don't worry Kubrick I was Vip. But now im just being ignored so I guess I have been down graded to not a member at all. [emoji22]

Big boi never any details of when or where you ordered bro. Leave pertinent info like that off the front page. This is to protect you and Mike brother.

OK Oregongearhead.

My service is US DOM through a 2-3 DIFF US REM/LAB.
My service is also INTL from diff. countries to US & other nations, that I feel I can ship to.
Respect
mikestrong
I too will b placing order today. Sustanon, tren e,anavar and nolva. I have a question bout blood work should I ask it here or through pm.

If you have a question that will benefit the community and is not a security risk, by all means ask it in the open.

Hahaha!! There you go "Top Member Bickel"!!

I'm just messing with you now mike.. ;)

Well, I requested that he refer to me as "Affable and Well-hung Top Member Bickel" but it appears as if he elected to leave those first couple adjectives off.
What are ya gonna do?

if I were on a cycle rt now n had to switch to another source to continue my cycle how long should o wait for bloods. I know most wait 6 weeks will this b long enough to get aresult from the new gear.

As long as your aren't running sustanon or deca currently that should be enough time. Half life times 4.5 is usually pretty close to when the levels are back to normal from said compounds.