mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Has it been 2 weeks since the order was placed or funds were picked up? I believe he stated 10-14 day TA beginning from when funds are picked up.
I didn't use wu so I don't know when e picked up funds. No worries tho, I was just quoting someone else anyway I'm sure it will drop anyway. Again it was a test order on both ends for him to check out me, and vice versa.

Not sure if I overlooked this while reading through this thread but did MS ever post his typical times he's online? I remember seeing Mon-Fri I believe but can't remember for sure.

I didn't see his "office hours" anywhere either. I think the question got buried.

Sounds like no one received yet. I suggest everyone take it easy until we get some packs on the ground.

1-4

He does not reside in this country and is several hours ahead of us in time zones so he usually shows up in the later afternoon here.

I could be wrong but I thought I remembered reading somewhere something about maybe not working on weekends?

I'm not feeling the $35 fee if I spend some serious money feel like I'm getting charge at the nightclub to get in...not feeling anyone agree?
Nightclubs do get expensive but do you think his master plan is to get 35$ I hope a source gets twice that off every order they fulfill

Well you can order from alp and its free and I hear the gear is great no service charge of $35 so mike strong think your gear is better then alp?

Well you can order from alp and its free and I hear the gear is great no service charge of $35 so mike strong think your gear is better then alp?

Or you could just go order ALP... or anyone else... and most importantly, you don't HAVE to order from Mikestrong if the $35 fee is THAT big of a deal.

If those are his rules, then you can either accept them and order from him, or not. That's the beauty - the choice is 100% in your hands.

Have you talked to him about it yet, Shamrock? It is my understanding that you don't have to pay it to order. He seemed pretty adamant that he'd rather refund it than to have someone pay it and have bad feelings over it.

Hit him up, Shamrock. As long as you've been around I'd bet he'd work with you, but that's between you two.

I've been away from the board a while, so I'm not about to go through 26 pages. However, I'm a VIP from back in 04'. MIke is the real deal. I actually spoke to Mike a few months ago and told him of all the new source bullshit happening on this board. He wasn't aware Meso had a source page again. Anyone that has been around a while, knows he's legit. So don't fret fellows, he's for real!