mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

After what I've been through, I'm not a fan of a long silence.

Me either ... Just how a source don't like giving up pay details just to get wankered around , we like prompt communication , confirmation of $ p/u and speedy shipping from re shipper .
Not saying this is a reflection whatsoever on ms , just don't like nothing short of excellent service

I'm steadily waiting to hear someone say I got it I got it and it's goooood!!!! I'll pay a little 35 dollar fee if it means reliable and good, my local guy dropped off owing me my last order ;-( bogus I ordered from a couple of other sourses and was under dosed pretty bad and a crippling pip on the test e from another , I just don't want screwed around anymore ..... is that really asking to much????

I'm steadily waiting to hear someone say I got it I got it and it's goooood!!!! I'll pay a little 35 dollar fee if it means reliable and good, my local guy dropped off owing me my last order ;-( bogus I ordered from a couple of other sourses and was under dosed pretty bad and a crippling pip on the test e from another , I just don't want screwed around anymore ..... is that really asking to much????

It's gonna be at least a month for that sadly.

Such a waiting game...

1-4

I know right and I've been ready to start a new cycle for a month already , and I'm pretty sure the old lady is ready to lol I'm a freaking animal on a worth while cycle!!!! I've been watching and reading as much as possible I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of source on eroids , by what I've read in a few threads probably a good thing I didn't , already got some junk from one source over there .