mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I meant stroking myself , as far as staring at myself for hours of the day .. using up all the damn silver in the mirrors, my gym is going to charge me extra for that shit.. lol . But yeah ejaculating, and hitting a sando, followed by a immediate nap sounds great. Just me and fisty its a date..

I just went and read thru almost 600 post... Wow... Ok so... I do not plan on starting a cycle anytime soon.
Would I be able to get "VIP" status and order in the future incase you go private MS? Or would I need a reference?
I know we have had a few PM Exchanges before, so I am just wondering. I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I needed to order and you are in "Private" status.
Thank you.

Has it been 2 weeks since the order was placed or funds were picked up? I believe he stated 10-14 day TA beginning from when funds are picked up.
Very good point VIP GB76,

For him to say that when he knows I am waiting on him to give me info to pick up funds. Is like NOT COOL. PMAC.

What do you think VIP GB76? He knows I need certain info, yet forgets to mention it in a post about my service.
mikestrong

I just went and read thru almost 600 post... Wow... Ok so... I do not plan on starting a cycle anytime soon.
Would I be able to get "VIP" status and order in the future incase you go private MS? Or would I need a reference?
I know we have had a few PM Exchanges before, so I am just wondering. I wouldn't want to be in a situation where I needed to order and you are in "Private" status.
Thank you.

Hey Member Seanchan,
Not planning on going Private, so have NO worries, send me a PM.

Try to get a REF or make some more posts.
Respect
mikestrong

Well you can order from alp and its free and I hear the gear is great no service charge of $35 so mike strong think your gear is better then alp?
Hey Member,
I would be a liar to say things about another Sources Gear, that I have not tried. Or seen test results.

I can tell you this. I have been a SOURCE since 2002-2003, how long has this source been around? Who would you bet on will be around on here in 1-2 years?
Or maybe you just want a quick connect? Tell me your thoughts?

mikestrong

I've been away from the board a while, so I'm not about to go through 26 pages. However, I'm a VIP from back in 04'. MIke is the real deal. I actually spoke to Mike a few months ago and told him of all the new source bullshit happening on this board. He wasn't aware Meso had a source page again. Anyone that has been around a while, knows he's legit. So don't fret fellows, he's for real!
VIP Scott,
Thanks yes that was you who told me.

Respect for stepping up.

PLZ PM on THE VIP (WHICH IS BACK UP). You have been a VIP a long time. You deserve a RANK upgrade.
Respect
mikestrong

Very good point VIP GB76,

For him to say that when he knows I am waiting on him to give me info to pick up funds. Is like NOT COOL. PMAC.

What do you think VIP GB76? He knows I need certain info, yet forgets to mention it in a post about my service.
mikestrong
Oh boy, it's hard for me to say, being that PMAC has always been cool with me. I'd like to believe that it's just a miscommunication, but being that you're back from the weekend, I hope you guys can resolve it amicably. With all the fallen labs lately, I think we're all just on heightened alert. Don't take it personally. I have respect for both of you until proven otherwise.:)

I'm very new here but a lot of the older bro on here say a lot of good things of MS I've pm them not asking to vouch for me just asking about MS and he is real businessman and no I'm not kissing ass we just shouldn't jump to conclusion

Oh boy, it's hard for me to say, being that PMAC has always been cool with me. I'd like to believe that it's just a miscommunication, but being that you're back from the weekend, I hope you guys can resolve it amicably. With all the fallen labs lately, I think we're all just on heightened alert. Don't take it personally. I have respect for both of you until proven otherwise.:)
Of course it was. ;)

Mike, were you able to save any data and accounts from the old VIPBoard? I was on there before it went down,
TOP VIP Graniteman,
Good to see you & that you have NOT changed your username.

ALL IS GOOD & THE VIP is back up!, Hoooahhh I give thanks.
Respect
mikestrong
Anyone have luck receiving from MIKE in Canada?
Hey Member Cazper,

OK not a bad question, I can & do ship to CDN.
There are perhaps a FEW old VIP MEMBERS, that still come here that can verify that. But the chances are slim that there are anyone on here that can verify what I say.
Respect
mikestrong

New to the meso board but been on and off various boards. How good would you guys say MS stuff is compared to gauls. There recent shutdown has left me high and dry