mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Btw payment info should never be sent in anyways that is not pgp secure, especially through p.m., that is just retarded.

Actually Bickel I did no wrong. I sent payment info 2 weeks ago via pm. Everything tht was asked for was sent. Maybe I was wrong by not sending it via email that I don't know. I'm still waiting on a reply.

Edit: I'm a man of t word and when I say I'm going I do something I do it. I don't bullshit my way thru anything do in this life. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't send all payment info.

Alright pmac, reading Mikestrong's response, it sounds like the error was on your side. If that turns out to be the case, and you failed to follow instructions that he provided, or it turns out that the error WAS on your side, then I think we'd all agree that the fair thing to do would be for you to post an update to your original post?

Would you agree?

mikestrong,

You mentioned the vipboard is up, but I can't seem to get into specific threads. Also my login isn't active yet.

Just a heads up.

1-4

Actually Bickel I did no wrong. I sent payment info 2 weeks ago via pm. Everything tht was asked for was sent. Maybe I was wrong by not sending it via email that I don't know. I'm still waiting on a reply.

Edit: I'm a man of t word and when I say I'm going I do something I do it. I don't bullshit my way thru anything do in this life. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't send all payment info.
PMAC. I asked you something that I won't show/say on here.
I can show the email/PM to Bickel.
The info is NOT complete, with respect as a source who deals with payments.
I say this. Pmac, can you name 2-3 sources that can state you are solid?

First of this should have been handled over email and then PM. But now it is out here.

I ask you please. Retrieve the money back to yourself. VIP fee that you paid will also be refunded.

Meso members. I want to be of service. But unnecessary drama/post is not fair.
I ask with respect of the TOP Members/Well Known Members & VIPs. Some of you already warned me to stay away from certain clients.

If possible I would appreciate any opinions from you on what rank should be the cut of for members that I should consider working with.

Bickel LMK if you can look over the info I requested from pmac just so this incident can be cleared up.
This is important to me as I feel I have wrongly been complained about.
Respectfully
mikestrong

Last edited:
Hey MS,
Noticed all your orals are caps.. Ive been looking for a good source for quality AI either, aromasin, or arimidex, but my hang up with caps is its pretty tough to split them, and i like to take dex @ .25mg ... so a 1/4 of the cap essentially. Do you have pressed pills as well by chance..

also might you describe what might make MS Gear a good candidate for all our SERM/ SARM / AI needs, as far as it being on par with Pharma Grade .. as we all know how important PCT is...

I think alot of guys can be a bit skeptical about where they get there PCT.. like Research Chem companies, and sources might have attractive pricing, but we all want Pharm quality..

and maybe also could you take the time to explain what has kept you in buisness so long,

like have you had the same raw supplier for years... or do you have a superior formula for how you brew? I guess Id just like to know more about the MS line...

anyone that has ran it please speak up!!! looking forward to my pack, but October seems far away guys.. :\(

Alright pmac, reading Mikestrong's response, it sounds like the error was on your side. If that turns out to be the case, and you failed to follow instructions that he provided, or it turns out that the error WAS on your side, then I think we'd all agree that the fair thing to do would be for you to post an update to your original post?

Would you agree?
Of course, I'm a humble guy and if I'm wrong you got it.
Edit : but if proven right I would hate to be called a bullshitter so an apology would be appreciated..

I agree tileguy one stop shop would benefit guys like me who have little time to research for everything I need.

I've got a good place for brand name pct gear...I'm not gonna say the name cause I'll sound like a rep I've mentioned them so much....but if anybody interested just pm me

MikeStrong,

You quoted me above for asking about the login, but referenced PMAC.

Was that a mistake or were you saying something that I missed

1-4