mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

yrs but the format is a little diff on my phone instead of upload it says browse when I hit it nothing happens i may just wait until I get home

Hey MS,
Noticed all your orals are caps.. Ive been looking for a good source for quality AI either, aromasin, or arimidex, but my hang up with caps is its pretty tough to split them, and i like to take dex @ .25mg ... so a 1/4 of the cap essentially. Do you have pressed pills as well by chance..

also might you describe what might make MS Gear a good candidate for all our SERM/ SARM / AI needs, as far as it being on par with Pharma Grade .. as we all know how important PCT is...

I think alot of guys can be a bit skeptical about where they get there PCT.. like Research Chem companies, and sources might have attractive pricing, but we all want Pharm quality..
Hey VIP TILEGUY,
OK We switched from Oral Liquid to caps. Doubt there will be a pill press.
I am cunfused as to your 2nd question, those items are a diff US REM, & I can get more info soon. So as to NOT misquote.
Respect
mikestrong

yrs but the format is a little diff on my phone instead of upload it says browse when I hit it nothing happens i may just wait until I get home
Are you using "Tapatalk" on your phone? If not, download that and you should be able to use a pic from your phone.

and maybe also could you take the time to explain what has kept you in buisness so long,

like have you had the same raw supplier for years... or do you have a superior formula for how you brew? I guess Id just like to know more about the MS line...

anyone that has ran it please speak up!!! looking forward to my pack, but October seems far away guys.. :\(
VIP TILEGUY,
OK that would be a LONG ANSWER, got to hit all those PM'S & emails also.
I have had the same supplier for many years.
But I would say I have been around so long, thanks to being safe, doing what I say, providing customer service.
VIP is unhappy I fix it.
Some VIPs shoulh have their stuff any moment now.
mikestrong

Well my second question, was just asking your take on the quality of your PCT/SERM/AI products. We all want good gear, and great PCT meds.. theres been issues with some Research Chem sites, so ofcoarse it always comes down to quality-right? and easier dosing. why'd you drop the liquid line?

Thanks Tile

Ask me pretty please and maybe you shall be a VIP (evil maniacal laugh inserted here) ha ha ha ha

For the real though I have to say I am super impressed by Mike and his overall willingness to work here and provide so many answers to guys questions. Really looking forward to guys thoughts on gear. I have had to push my hopes for getting back in the gym back some as my doctor said eight weeks and not a second sooner before picking up anything over ten pounds :(

@ Mike I can not log in to the site did I loose my vip status?

Ask me pretty please and maybe you shall be a VIP (evil maniacal laugh inserted here) ha ha ha ha

For the real though I have to say I am super impressed by Mike and his overall willingness to work here and provide so many answers to guys questions. Really looking forward to guys thoughts on gear. I have had to push my hopes for getting back in the gym back some as my doctor said eight weeks and not a second sooner before picking up anything over ten pounds :(
Im just trying to figure how I was a Vip when I was sent over there to check it out. Then now no login as I did not even exist? And my questions have been ignored plain and simple. Im just curious that is all? Is it because the questions I asked?

Well my second question, was just asking your take on the quality of your PCT/SERM/AI products. We all want good gear, and great PCT meds.. theres been issues with some Research Chem sites, so ofcoarse it always comes down to quality-right? and easier dosing. why'd you drop the liquid line?

Thanks Tile
Yes VIP TILEGUY,

I will ask the US REM LAB for details, as I do not want to state stuff that is NOT so.

I know he sells himself & then as well processes my order for me.
Respect
mikestrong

Meso Members.

Yes THE VIP is back up, but there are some things to be fixed & settled.

Like the UPGRADE to the BOARD & software. So process is being made.

Maybe I should have stated to wait a bit before actually trying it.

Also many who have signed up, have NOT been approved. I will wait to do so until all is well.
Respect
mikestrong