mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

OK Good Meso Members.

I am back, did answer on here, done about 1/2 of the emails.
PM's will be done later.

I understand things have been bad & scammy over before I came. But if you are NOT using my service & just going on hunches & supersticion.
PLZ leave negative feedback out.

If you have made an order by all means speak up the TRUTH.

For those who are NOT A VIP, or looking to become one, cool all good, But be patient especially after the WEEKENDs. I have no HOURS 1forthegeeks. haha, sorry members, but this is the first I have heard of any source having hours. haha lol. I work I get it done! Hooahh.

BTW, some of you will have your things in your hands any day now. This will be so.

For the LAST GOOD NEWS "THE VIP" is back up.

Lastly I got to go for a bit, my PICK-UP is fixed & ready. Now I can take my dog with me again.
Out
mikestrong

mikestrong,

You mentioned the vipboard is up, but I can't seem to get into specific threads. Also my login isn't active yet.

Just a heads up.

1-4

Very good point VIP GB76,

For him to say that when he knows I am waiting on him to give me info to pick up funds. Is like NOT COOL. PMAC.

What do you think VIP GB76? He knows I need certain info, yet forgets to mention it in a post about my service.
mikestrong

Of course it was. ;)

Hold up PMAC - there is something missing here.

You came out and made it sound like mikestrong had wronged you, or not met his end of the deal. You made it sound like you had been waiting longer than quoted by Mike to deliver.

Then Mikestrong defended himself by pointing out that it was actually YOU, pmac, that had failed to fulfill your end of the deal by not providing the info he needed.

Now, mistakes happen on both sides sometimes, but when you bring this to the board and broadcast it here for all to see, then it becomes our business. And if you were wrong for posting what you did, then an apology is owed, and the truth about what happened needs to be told. It is only fair.

If we are going to hold sources accountable for behaving with honesty and integrity in their dealings, the we must hold members to the same standard.

I post this with respect for both parties involved.

Actually Bickel I did no wrong. I sent payment info 2 weeks ago via pm. Everything tht was asked for was sent. Maybe I was wrong by not sending it via email that I don't know. I'm still waiting on a reply.

Edit: I'm a man of t word and when I say I'm going I do something I do it. I don't bullshit my way thru anything do in this life. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't send all payment info.

Yeah I believe he's big on not putting any info like in pm's. All secure email from my experience. That's what I was told anyway.