mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I know right and I've been ready to start a new cycle for a month already , and I'm pretty sure the old lady is ready to lol I'm a freaking animal on a worth while cycle!!!! I've been watching and reading as much as possible I almost pulled the trigger on a couple of source on eroids , by what I've read in a few threads probably a good thing I didn't , already got some junk from one source over there .

Yea man I can understand ya. But be patient and take your time. Unless your rich, it's in your best interest to hold out for some positive reviews from guys you trust. Or else you'll be throwing money every which way.

1-4

Indeed indeed , I'm not a rich man haha I wish , single dad on top of that, I'm gonna stick with patient and cautious this time around , then do my best to stock up!!!!!

Hope so, also hope they have the whatever lab test so we know if they are at least what they are supposed to be , step in the right direction.

TG posted on pg26 that he placed an order and was planning on ordering labmax kits and conducting some testing and bloods (Septemberish). Good looking out Tile.

Yeah wish my cycle was sooner if get bloods ASAP all labmax will tell is if ea compound is that actual compound but it's a step in right direction .
I'm really hoping ms is the answer we've all been lookin for . A superior line with a bad ass brewer and a good old boys old school service

I'm starting aug. If I run ms product I was thinking about getting labs done but don't know if I'll have it in time. Time will tell

Mike probably clicked on that Karius thread and said "eff that noise! Them boys is cray cray". :eek:;)

Last edited: