mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Guys, You have a very solid and long time Man with Mike. You may not understand or like how he runs things, maybe it's different from what you're used to. But it has served him well and it obviously works for him. I'm just saying you have seen many guys vouch for him, take a breath let him get setup, with vetting everyone, the site and Im sure he's got a box full of pm's everyday I'm sure he's swamped. The $35 VIP fee isnt new , he's had it for a long time, I'm not sure and cant speak for him but it's probably to help those with no refs get cleared by seeing that you can follow directions without being a risk.
If you were looking for a sound longtime reliable source you had one dropped into your laps

Sources are now signing people up for memberships. lol nice. JK
I really wounder how he can get 300mg in his test cyp. and 200miggs of Prop? That cant be healthy to no one not even Ronnie Coleman! lol OUCH!

Sources are now signing people up for memberships. lol nice. JK
I really wounder how he can get 300mg in his test cyp. and 200miggs of Prop? That cant be healthy to no one not even Ronnie Coleman! lol OUCH!

Serious? I've had plenty of tc300 as well as tp 200. Some pinch some don't but it def is not unheard of

Did you just post this same thing in Astro's thread, cazper?
Yup. "Anyone in Canada ever have luck receiving order from astro?"
Is this a crime?
Canada is one of the harder places to get in aas supposedly. Along with Australia.
Don't want to go in blind if I don't have to.

Last edited:
I think he tries to make an appearance on the weekends because he just started here again but it's not a for sure thing

i-make-my-own-entrance-y-amp-039-all_o_1420601.jpg