mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I thinks it's the dex that looked pricy not the oils ... I agree 100 percent I'll pay for quality all day . I enjoy the finer things in life all day

If this guy can keep it together and doesn't go private by this winter I think I may have found a ugl for my winter run. Of course that's if he will have me as a customer lol.

If this guy can keep it together and doesn't go private by this winter I think I may have found a ugl for my winter run. Of course that's if he will have me as a customer lol.

Well, hopefully Mikestrong is still going strong here for a long time, but even more so, hopefully you'll have a couple of other options (at least) by then too, to choose from.

@mikestrong I'm curious how often you test the raws you receive from your supplier(s). You've been around a long time without any huge issues with your gear, so I'm assuming you have a decent arrangement with one or more suppliers that have also been around for a while. We recently had multiple sources sell test prop that actually contained a male contraceptive. My question is IF there is a similar problem with a supplier's raws, would it be detected by the supplier, by you, or by your customers?

Bump from Tuesday...

Hey Flenser,
My US REM/LAB tests them. I personally use most of my line.

Other VIPs of mine have tested them, the complaints I have had where over the PROP 200 & PRIMO 250 pain.

If a VIP complains I offer them to ship it back & get them something else.
Respect
mikestrong

Good Respected Meso Members,
Tried to pay the upgrade to the INVISIONBOAD software, but they would not let me, something about different IP, well ofcourse my IP is different from the TECH, if only I was also a TECH/PROGRAMMER/GRAPHICS, etc. etc.

Respect
mikestrong

I believe he is confused as to the pics we are referring.

Mike,
We are more interested in pics of sterility equipment, such as your LFH/BSC and autoclaves. Description of brewing process. Example: What kind of filters do you use and how often they're changed.

This is the stuff that the SCOC and @johnnyBALLZ is referring to.

Hey COLT, yes you are right I thought you wanted PIC's of the gear. I can get info on the BREWING process.
As far as pics of lab, I can not pressure the US REM/LAB for this. I will ask. But PLZ think of his safety on something like that. I may be paranoid, but like to think of it as better safe than sorry. Not saying no, but let me talk it over with the LAB VIP.

Of to answer PM's & emails.
Respect
mikestrong

well Mike , with some of the other ugls on the board jumping ship, and leaving us to fend for ourselves I think we are all eager to see this work.

Hey COLT, yes you are right I thought you wanted PIC's of the gear. I can get info on the BREWING process.
As far as pics of lab, I can not pressure the US REM/LAB for this. I will ask. But PLZ think of his safety on something like that. I may be paranoid, but like to think of it as better safe than sorry. Not saying no, but let me talk it over with the LAB VIP.

Of to answer PM's & emails.
Respect
mikestrong

Thank you kind sir for looking into the matter. It's much appreciated.

Good Respected Meso Members,
Tried to pay the upgrade to the INVISIONBOAD software, but they would not let me, something about different IP, well ofcourse my IP is different from the TECH, if only I was also a TECH/PROGRAMMER/GRAPHICS, etc. etc.

Respect
mikestrong
Hey MS, replied to your last PM a few days ago . check your PM. Thx!

[QUOTEjackC4, post: 1066766, member: 60923"]I've used mike before, ta was long, only got two liquid drol it was decent. I'd use him again.
I'm not a big fan of liquid orals I just prefer caps or tabs.

How long roughly was the T/A? Not like it would be much of a factor on whether I hooked up or not.[/QUOTE]

HEY Member Ebkallday,
T/A for US DOM is 10-14 days, from when I get the pay info.

What I have noticed a lot of lately is that VIP clients don't take the time to make sure payments are done right with the CLERKS. Or they just got a really bad clerk.
So you have a PAYMENT PROBLEM. This will ofcouse change the T/A.

There can be the unexpected, out of stock item(in which case I send all other items), or personal issues or such etc. etc.

I hope this answer your questions.
Respect
mikestrong

So order can be taken at the moment?

YES they can.

All PM's & emails have been answered.
Respect
mikestrong
PS: PLZ note I am of to church, then I will be resting & usually take of on the weekends. But I will make every efforst to be back online either sat or sun.
Have a nice weekend.

I'm very impressed with MikeStrong' s customer service, if only another UGL was so quick to respond but where are they now G///?