mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

FAP, FAP

-Myth-

I'll pass on the chick since there are plenty of substitutes in south Florida and better on a 1-10 scale. But I'll take the Hardee's, do you know how rare that joint is down here in south Florida? It's like the last coke in the desert.

The last time I ate there I had the monster burger, That was like 10 years ago and they tore it down... I miss that shits!

I didn't know you were younger than me... with your og numbers I always pictured you like mickey r in the wrestler.

Yeah, I started early. I really studied and learned from true veterans back then. I feel like an old wrestler with my knee. Ugh, frustrating. At least I don't look like Micky Rourke. I'm a handsome man.

Yeah, I started early. I really studied and learned from true veterans back then. I feel like an old wrestler with my knee. Ugh, frustrating. At least I don't look like Micky Rourke. I'm a handsome man.

Well Mickey Rourke was a good looking fella before he became one of the poster boys for avoiding the plastic surgeon! He looks like a circus clown now bc of too much plastic surgery.

On that it is crazy what these Hollywood people consider good looking and the plastic surgeries they do. One of the few TV shows that I watch is Big Brother and Julia Chen has ruined her face with the high cheek bone surgeries.When football season returns I will be so glad as ESPN and the NFL network isn't so boring.

On that it is crazy what these Hollywood people consider good looking and the plastic surgeries they do. One of the few TV shows that I watch is Big Brother and Julia Chen has ruined her face with the high cheek bone surgeries.When football season returns I will be so glad as ESPN and the NFL network isn't so boring.

Sadly, most of these celebs do not set out to end up looking like they do. They really don't. They start out having a couple of minor, and succesful, procedures. Botox and a minor tuck, perhaps. Then their surgeon (ever the opportunist, fresh off the high that the minor procedures provided) talks the patient into having even more work done - more intense stuff - maybe nose reconstruction, cheek implants, etc. And often times, from there, the patient spends the rest of their life trying to correct their appearance, as these more intense procedures have had negative effects on their appearance. Before you know it, the patient has had SO MUCH work done, that they look ridiculous.
Their plastic surgeon in effect becomes the equivalent of their drug dealer - offering one more fix to make them all better, and it becomes a sick cycle.

I am not suggesting that anyone feel sorry for these celebs - but if you try, it's pretty easy to relate to what they're going through, as we do crazy things working on our appearance too.

Consider also that these folks earn their income often times based on their ability to stay young and/or attractive looking, AND they constantly have people taking pics of them and analyzing their appearance, and, well...

Last edited:
For sure. And you as the patient never know the outcome of the procedure beforehand. I'm sure they're told and shown all these great before/afters. Suddenly, you heal and see... well, fuck, that did not go as planned at all.

Like makeup, good plastic surgery is the plastic surgery you don't notice.

God I love this place. From profound wisdom and philosophy on Internet forums and their functioning, to strippers with Hardee's, to Mickey Rourke's fucked up map and the perils and dead-end path of plastic surgery. In one page of posts. (Golf clap)

God I love this place. From profound wisdom and philosophy on Internet forums and their functioning, to strippers with Hardee's, to Mickey Rourke's fucked up map and the perils and dead-end path of plastic surgery. In one page of posts. (Golf clap)
I thought it was golf FLAP lol

I bet an outsider reading this must think these mofo's are definitely throwed the F off, lol. But we can be dignitaries and discuss Mickey Rourke and Julie Chen's screwed up path to becoming addicted to plastic surgery and it's likeliness to drug addiction. Lmao

Roll call anyone else have absolutely no life at all and going to hang out with a crippled man , albeit that won't be for much longer , discussing anything from anabolics to plastic surgery tonight? lol

OK good members,

All the PM's & emails have been answered.

I started around 2 am, now nearly 3 am in the morning here where I am at.

Gonna enjoy some spaghetti with meat sauce.

I really hope my site shows up soon.

MIght be of tomorrow, but will be back latest Monday to answer PM's

Respect
mikestrong

Roll call anyone else have absolutely no life at all and going to hang out with a crippled man , albeit that won't be for much longer , discussing anything from anabolics to plastic surgery tonight? lol
I'm prayin for you man I watched my dad deal with back problems for alot of my childhood and he was pain all the time. Glad ur taken care of it enjoy those Norcos while they last, I used to ear those things lke candy.

All the guys crying about scammers on this board now have one of the best UG sources out there advertising here. Sure, he may be a bit pricier than the local Meso Flavor of the month source, but his gear is legit and accurately dosed.

MikeStrong has been around forever and a day. If you guys want quality gear ask if you can order from him - you won't be dissapointed.

All the guys crying about scammers on this board now have one of the best UG sources out there advertising here. Sure, he may be a bit pricier than the local Meso Flavor of the month source, but his gear is legit and accurately dosed.

MikeStrong has been around forever and a day. If you guys want quality gear ask if you can order from him - you won't be dissapointed.
And he has a few things I've been hoping to run! I'd rather pay a few $$$$ more for quality then pay less for some under dosed bullshit!