mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

If this is Mike. It's good to see you here. Ive used you once in like 05 and just been watching you for years.

The high mg dosages per ml are possible the only problem is that a lot of times labs try to compensate to reduce pip and in reality giving you an under dosed product compared to the label .

Thanks bro and yeah I have my head held high and look forward to the challenge of recovery. I have a lot of interesting things that I have never done before. Six months worth of genotropin and I am actually excited thinking about post surgery lol. It was weird how a creak in my neck two months ago turned into spinal fusion surgery . Just like that

Sorry to hear about that man! Keep your head up and be positive. I wish you a speedy recovery.

mands

Yeah I actually done a good bit of research on this subject last night and with heavier carrier oil that the mg dosage that Mike shows is within ranges. Bet you better know what you are doing in the kitchen though. It wouldn't take much of an error to take a painful shot and turn it into a crippling shot. I am generally piqued with interest on the test pro at 200 mg definitely something I would use a lot of

The high mg dosages per ml are possible the only problem is that a lot of times labs try to compensate to reduce pip and in reality giving you an under dosed product compared to the label .

Yeah I actually done a good bit of research on this subject last night and with heavier carrier oil that the mg dosage that Mike shows is within ranges. Bet you better know what you are doing in the kitchen though. It wouldn't take much of an error to take a painful shot and turn it into a crippling shot. I am generally piqued with interest on the test pro at 200 mg definitely something I would use a lot of
I dont know man..... Chronic Pip is no fun

My delts generally get zero pip with no matter the product. I guess because they are my go to site or whatever reason. Quads are next and everyone else's fav the glutes are and always have been a nightmare for me.But now talking about the actual benefit I don't see it unless there is zero pip. Because it matters me not to load a slin and pump a cc in of test pro.

Mands as always thanks for the checking to make sure this is Mikestrong. I Have heard he is highly regarded over at OLM. I thought for sure there might have been at least one or two more long time vets that would of chimed in confirming this is Mikestrong. @pumpingiron22 you get in on the VIP board.

Dang, the Meso guard dogs are always ready to bite! Lol

In all seriousness, the REAL Mike Strong is g2g, a legend in the game, as told to me by a couple of our vets that you guys would definitely believe in. They vouched for Mike last fall, but I do not want to speak for them as the vouching was done off the record, via PM.

The only 2 questions I could even see would be, 1) is this the real Mike Strong? Mands will have this answered shortly.
2) Is he still legit since I was told he was g2g last fall? I have no reason to believe that he is not.

Again, the 2 vets that vouched for him are 2 guys that are about as in as it gets here, so.

No doubt as soon as Mands said something the lightbulb clicked in my mind and I remembered BigBen talking about this guy as a legend. Mands defintiely has my vote of confidence and being well KNOWN ,lol. Bring back vet Millard.The nametag going all the way to new member status was definitely getting the hounds circling lol.

We just left the onionisus thread with Steve bono the president of said illegal enterprise had posted a actual face shot picture of him self and thought that the photo editor option on his Samsung ( you know turn it grey or make it disco lol) calling me out and the little squirt was only Five two or so lol. I looked at the list MIKESTRONG listed seen junior member and was like this has got to be this idiot coming here trolling. Oh brutus ever timid on tren jumps right the fuck in lol, Dude the onslaught of complete idiots trying to sell gear is disheartening,

Honestly it insulted my intelligence calling it "strong" gear. You are listing the concentrations- do you mean over the stated concentration? What the fuck is that if not a feeble marketing ploy to get people to buy the gear? State the mg/ml and be done with it- shove your creative adjectives up your ass. Just my .02

I have used Mike a couple times. He has always done everything he said he would and the gear I have used was very good. He has been doing this a long time. This is a good source in my book.

Yup, I signed up and got the error message as well. Contacted Mike about approval so ill keep you guys posted.

Honestly it insulted my intelligence calling it "strong" gear. You are listing the concentrations- do you mean over the stated concentration? What the fuck is that if not a feeble marketing ploy to get people to buy the gear? State the mg/ml and be done with it- shove your creative adjectives up your ass. Just my .02

I think "strong" is the name of his brand? And not having anything to do do with the concentration of gear.