mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

The VIP board that he mentions in his thread that you must have a passcode to enter is definitely MikeStrong's area. Now whether Mike actually come here and posted this is yet to be proven as fact but I am leading to the side its him. Can't give you vip access to his site without being him , no can he,lol

Colt no doubt I didn't pull that up for the OP and what his word means to anyone here. I am just backing up the claim I made earlier about BB backing Mike with proof instead of just innuendo. Kan3d can eat shit for all I care

Well that is a fact (I think) about kane, if my memory serves me right. Ben did vouch for mike.

Bravo I can't for the life of me remember but I want to say that Beastin was a rep for PEP. Don't hold me to it though as I could be way off. I remember the handle Beastin though just not the association

If this is the real Mike Strong owner of the vip board he is legit.Been a member there forever and is a well respected bro.Dang those were the good ole days..

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

WOW, OK a bit taken back at the language by some on here.

But OK, I guess you have to be careful. Kind of late at night here, but was interested in seeing the responses.

Yes I am mikestrong here since 03. I am the owner of a BBForum.

But I tought I was not allowed to post up links? So MODs if if this wrong PLZ just edit delete this reply.

www.TheVIPBoard.com. I have to manually approve anyone.

As for the PROP 200 & PRIMO 250, will remove them from the list, that way no need for anyone here to worry about the pain (that was disclosed).

I do believe that several members VETs and such will know/remember me on here.

I will answer PM's when I come on & give out my email as I get to know NEW MEMBER's.

PLZ don't try to guess or think you know my email without confirming with me here via PM.

For now I ask if posible to keep reply's respectful.

Thanks
mikestrong

It is a constant war here of late with keeping the fly by night UGL and internet scam artist. Sorry that you were initially caught up in that and had your previous status on here rolled over I think the reception would've been much different. Every guy in your thread so far has the best interest of Meso at heart. Thanks for coming and after my spinal fusion next Thursday and subsequent rehabilitation I may reach out to you. But welcome back to Meso.

On your test p 200 is EO involved in order for you to get the compound to hold and not crash? Pip with it ?

Are you going to address our code of conduct? I dont give a fuck who vouches for you, or how long you've been around. This is how we do things around here. Take it or leave it.

Im not vouching just trying to get to the bottom of things. But I agree the Scoc still needs to be addressed.

Yeah I think so iron. The scoc has a grandfather clause and it is for people of the community that has proven over time that they are indeed not scammers or fly by nights. Now on this we still would like to keep this civil and not curse a possible addition to our current good UGL's here. We started out wrong and I assure you if Mike kept his old status here when the forum was updated he'd be well known or whatever the hell it is. I liked Vet better damn it. I am going to read the SCOC on the grandfather clause as I think that is where mikestrong will end up but of course that is entirely up to the rest of you and what you think. I have an opinion and it is formed because I personally from back and forth pms with BB that mikestrong was gtg I trust,BB, that this place was good to go. Now that I say that and my view slightly tainted I am going to shut up and let the board figure it's path here.

I signed up over there but. I guess I have to wait for approval?

Pics and description of brewing process. (Sterility equipment is a must)

a. Pictures MUST include your lab name with the date

b. Pictures will be taken from multiple angles

2. Communication.

a. Secure email is required. (Safe-mail will not be permitted)

b. PGP encryption is a MUST

3. Full disclosure.

a. Who are your reps/shills?

b. Do you have any other handles on Meso?

4. Testing

a. Source will donate products and pay for Mass Spec testing

b. Random testing and blood work should be compensated accordingly with store credit

5. References.

a. Do you source at other boards? If so, where and for how long?

b. Source may be grandfathered if they’ve had years in good standing and are vouched for by respected members. Item 4b. Will still apply to these sources.

6. Sources limited to one thread pushing their product.

7. If source has a website, it MUST be hosted outside the U.S.

Highly recommended

1. Multiple payment options

Thanks Member Whodatnation,

OK I will get started on it. I am like 99% sure there will be VETs here that can vouch for me.

Don't like to drop names, but lets see.

Out for now.
Respect
mikestrong

I agree. We def need another good ugl here at meso. I welcome any source who enforces quality control and exceptional customer service. We all know all about the bullshit raws going around right now. These scam artists come here and think they can make a buck, not hat I doubt strong labs at all. I do think because mike strong was gone for a minute the scoc must be followed. That's my 2cents as an active member here.