mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I'll tak a better pic wen i get home .. Probably ganna toss this bottle out . There's two chunks of red debri idk where from
Not blood and thy appear to be floating within the oil

How much n where canbu purchase a whatman filter. Looking for a good deal im half Jew.
I just ordered some of these to see how they work..

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290767618809

The same store has smaller quantities for less.

I agree with Jb. It's not the floaters I am concerned about as much as the solvent that is breaking down the stoppers. You can't filter that.

It amazes me that people turn such a blind eye with certain sources. Why anyone would even think to inject something with any particles floating in it is beyond me.

I'll tak a better pic wen i get home .. Probably ganna toss this bottle out . There's two chunks of red debri idk where from
Not blood and thy appear to be floating within the oil
Are you drawing with a new pin every time, or using the same needle for multiple draws?

I use filtered needles from allegro medical.
$32 for a box of 100

allegromedicaldotcom/syringes-c570/filter-needle-18g-x-1-5-green-p548901.html
So do you just draw the gear out of the vial with those to filter it and the switch tips and inject?

Or do you have to draw and then push the gear out into a sterile vial and then change tips, draw and inject?

Damn . What next ? I would at the very least run that gear thru a Whatman filter Tileguy .....Be safe brother ~Ogh
What can be next? Little musclnized minnows? Theyll be the new beta fish. Grown ass roid men will start fighting them and trading them off like pokeman cards.

I think we're clearly at the point where Mike should suspend all sales until he takes care of every single person that got screwed here and figures his shit out..

In the past 2 years hundreds of labs have come through here, I don't think I've seen a source have so many different kinds problems in such a short timeframe.. Maybe PEP and MFL, look at how that turned out..

This is ridiculous..

Last edited:
So do you just draw the gear out of the vial with those to filter it and the switch tips and inject?

Or do you have to draw and then push the gear out into a sterile vial and then change tips, draw and inject?

They just come with the filtered needle. So you take your syringe out twist off the needle that is on it. Then twist the filtered pin on and draw the gear out of the amp or vial. Then swap back to the other needle and your gtg.

Funny how I made a comment yesterday about all the bad gear pics being posted up and got tore up by the fan boy club. Sorry but I prefer my gear to be clean and clear. I respect ms for what he brings to Meso, but this is getting out of hand. I agree with JB, stop all sales until this shit gets corrected.