mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

That email about whey, what is it about? What does that have to do with all this? Is there whey in your oils? Or is that just an email that got copy and pasted in here by accident?

I am assuming he is talking about his capsules. He uses whey powder as a filler.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417715264.187566.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417715276.872757.jpg
I tried to take the best pic that I could, but I got 2 vials of Tren a and 2 vials of cyp, one of the vials of Cyp has a ton of grey and black floaters. This is my first run with Mike and it's disappointing because the packaging and service was second to none. For what it's worth. I just started the tren and after all I've been reading I wanted to really inspect what I had.

16075lh.jpg

Still sealed. The other 3 look fine. I've had gear crash before on me when it was shipped in single digit weather, but it appeared kind of milky or cloudy. This has a shitload of tiny grey specks

EO is able to eat away at butyl stoppers if it's been sitting there long enough. My guess is there's EO in your gear and it wasn't made that recently.

EO is able to eat away at butyl stoppers if it's been sitting there long enough. My guess is there's EO in your gear and it wasn't made that recently.

Hey member DOCD,
OK I see very good info, I will use this as a talking point with the US REM/LAB. Remember I am trusting him to do things right, when they are problems I take them to him & he has got to explain, fix, make it right.
Some times I am in the middle, b/w customer & lab, but ultimately my name is on the line, so I am here for my clients.
This US REM is not the FIRST, 2nd & surely wont be the last I work with. With respect to this US REMs we have been together the longest & he has done s good job for a long time, great T/A, communication, just of late I am seeing these product issues, the floaters especially, need to find out if it is compound or foreign from the stopper. Testing will tell on the RAWS & also on the VIALS.
I am waiting to hear back from him TODAY.

I am here answering all emails & pm's

mikestrong

Hey member DOCD,
OK I see very good info, I will use this as a talking point with the US REM/LAB. Remember I am trusting him to do things right, when they are problems I take them to him & he has got to explain, fix, make it right.
Some times I am in the middle, b/w customer & lab, but ultimately my name is on the line, so I am here for my clients.
This US REM is not the FIRST, 2nd & surely wont be the last I work with. With respect to this US REMs we have been together the longest & he has done s good job for a long time, great T/A, communication, just of late I am seeing these product issues, the floaters especially, need to find out if it is compound or foreign from the stopper. Testing will tell on the RAWS & also on the VIALS.
I am waiting to hear back from him TODAY.

I am here answering all emails & pm's

mikestrong

For the record, I brew my own gear and I have never tried any of your products nor do I know you or am trying to talk bad about you. Just giving my $.02 based off the pics

For the record, I brew my own gear and I have never tried any of your products nor do I know you or am trying to talk bad about you. Just giving my $.02 based off the pics
Hey much respect, that is what I felt from your comment.
Something that gives us all an idea about the issue at hand.
I in no way did I take that anyway but as good help to all here & to myself, cause like I have admitted I don't brew or really dont know much about it.
I am here to answer for this & get a solution from the US REM/LAB that can work on this FLOATER issue.
mikestrong

All input is warranted especially from guys like you that have first hand experience in brewing. If you have more than $.02 to put in, please don't hold your tongue.

I have to admit, I am feeling leery about using this product just because there SEEMS to be different levels of possible contaminants involved. Under dosed is one thing, but unnecessarily unhealthy is a much bigger issue.
MS, please don't take what I am saying wrong, I know you are doing your best to rectify the situation. And I am consciously trying not to overstate my opinion and I am requesting more input from brewers to help resolve these issues.

Anyone have input on his npp? I seen it passed labmax a while ago but nothing since.

View attachment 18123View attachment 18124
I tried to take the best pic that I could, but I got 2 vials of Tren a and 2 vials of cyp, one of the vials of Cyp has a ton of grey and black floaters. This is my first run with Mike and it's disappointing because the packaging and service was second to none. For what it's worth. I just started the tren and after all I've been reading I wanted to really inspect what I had.
I have experienced something similar before, I believe the debris is from the stopper. Usually if the parts are larger they will settle at the bottom over time, the smaller pieces may take longer to settle or may stay afloat. When this happens the debris all look similar in substance and color. I am not by any means saying that is what u have, I am just stating that its looks and sounds similar to stopper debris breakdown. Hope this helps.

Big Mike

I have experienced something similar before, I believe the debris is from the stopper. Usually if the parts are larger they will settle at the bottom over time, the smaller pieces may take longer to settle or may stay afloat. When this happens the debris all look similar in substance and color. I am not by any means saying that is what u have, I am just stating that its looks and sounds similar to stopper debris breakdown. Hope this helps.

Big Mike
I emailed Mike about this and he quickly responded, he seems to be proactive in rectifying this situation. As soon as I hear something one way or the other I will keep you guys in the loop.

I emailed Mike about this and he quickly responded, he seems to be proactive in rectifying this situation. As soon as I hear something one way or the other I will keep you guys in the loop.
Yes, I believe MS truly does care and will right all these issues. Good luck brother!

Big Mike