mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I have MS DECA, npp and cyp with purp tops that I've had for a couple weeks. Just checked and as of now it all looks fine.

eroidsdotcom/forum/general/general-talk/tis-the-season...-for-crashed-gear
Just replace the dot with a period. Sorry don't know how to code links through Tapatalk.

@mghoward74 came up with this link. Good info. Here is what it says.

Weather is starting to turn and cold weather is coming! One of the reprecussions is that some gear sent may crash due to cold weather. Now many of us understand this and know how to handle gear BUT there are MANY new to this and don't know what crashed gear IS, WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OR WHAT TO DO:

CRASHED GEAR will look cloudy/thick/chunky

THIS does NOT mean the gear is BUNK or you got SCAMMED! So we don't need 100 alarms going off by uninformed noobies setting off 100 more alarms.

SOLUTION: Re-Heat the gear! Dependent upon HOW crashed it is it can be reconstituded by something as easy as a HAIR DRYER to placing a vial in a PAN W/WATER on a stove.
NO you do not submerge the vial! 1/4-1/2" should suffice but be SURE water level is BELOW stopper!
Be sure to pierce the stopper (a quick poke with a syringe should be fine) to alleviate pressure within the vial!
As gear is heating give it a swirl and you will notice clarity returning! : )

FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER METHODS AND/OR INFO THAT MAY BE PERTINENT SO WE MAY ALL PARTICIPATE IN THIS PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE AGAINST AN UNFORTUNATE REALITY THAT MANY OF YOU MAY (OR MAY NOT) BE INFORMED OR AWARE OF!

Thanks for shutting off that false fire alarm, Boiler. Things have been reaching a fever pitch lately...

0e225ddd37d2de37105537d061b2f702.jpg

The 2 on left is npp the middle is suspension and the 2 on right are enanthate what is this. I think the npp is crashed but what's then white in the suspension
Pics sent to the US REM, he has to make changes to the BREWING, looks like the SUPER SOLVENT is causing you all & me lots of problems. Or is it the weather? Can you say if they got cold?
Sucks
MS

OK I have dug up these emails from the US REM about some of the PROCESS.

Will look for more info, need time:
-------------EMAIL COPIES------------
The vials are washed in an alcohol bath,
the gear is heated to kill off bacteria and viruses,
and lastly filtered.
I will recheck to see if the temp and length of time
I allow the liquids to sit in the oven is consistent.
--------------EMAIL COPIES-----------
The only thing I can think of is the rubber stoppers
had residue on them....The vials are boiled in water
for 15 minutes then oven dryed at 450 degrees for an
hour. Same process for my beakers and filtering bottles.
The rubber stoppers go into boiling water for a few minutes
then aired dryed in a plastic bag.
Too much heat and they will melt.

MS

I can understand that it's getting cold out and gear may crash due to the temp outside, but without saying too much, I live in an area that does not get that cold out year-round (MS knows where), and my gear still crashed so I don't think it's due to that

yea mine got cold in the mail i reheat and it all goes away minus the suspension
The suspension has been a problem also with some others on here CMX, I believe.

Try with the 3 MIN or 5 MIN in the boiling water, I am really discussing things with my US LAB, to get to the bottom of all the issues.
One thing I see he is willing to work it out. Testing will say a lot.
MS

The suspension has been a problem also with some others on here CMX, I believe.

Try with the 3 MIN or 5 MIN in the boiling water, I am really discussing things with my US LAB, to get to the bottom of all the issues.
One thing I see he is willing to work it out. Testing will say a lot.
MS
MS, do you know or can you tell us when you switched to the super solvent? Could this be causing the issues?

I have other 3 other kinds of gear from other sources stored the exact same way in the same place and this is the only one that crashed

HEY VIP MARCUS,
OK I got it reversed, sorry, but same thing pretty much as the outcome is what we are seeing some items are crashing.
We stopped using the SUPER-SOLVENT on some products, I need to find out which ones, so it was the other way around. But the effect are the problem we are having for some of you.

OK I have asked my US LAB to help me out by giving me some info to help you all understand & feel comfortable that he knows what he is doing, but he has yet to really do so.
Now what I have done this last hour is browse through all the emails, I want to share this with you all below. If there are any experts on here that NOW about BREWING, then PLZ do share your info. Thus we avoid going of subject about JIZZ, or ugly or sperm & such comments that don't really help anyone who is concerned.
---------------EMAIL COPIES---------------
Everything is filtered with a .22 filter, so for anyone to question if it is filtered is a big fat lie.
Problems can come from a reaction with the compound or he injected into a sensitive region. Of course its always easiest to blame the lab rather than the person injecting the gear. I get knots from Sust, so does that mean its not filtered, absolutely not. What is means is for me to avoid it and I wont have to worry about knots.

The floaters are most likely compound and nothing foreign.
Thanks

LABMAX is as reliable as flipping a coin.

This batch used less solvents, there is nothing wrong with it and he is correct to shake it prior to injection. The "sediment" is simply the compound.

Boiling water is not really high heat.Give me an address and what he wants as a replacement and it will go out on Friday.

Wanted to update u on a product, Test no Ester now contains no super solvent. So users will not smell like a chemical factory after injecting. I plan on changing the formulas on the other items that require a super solvent within the month.

Different esters will cause a different reaction. I would tell this VIP to avoid the short ester primo if he is that concerned.

It is a whey mix, its such a small amount I doubt there will be a bad reaction.

One persons test levels does not tell the complete story.
U can give 10 people the same amount of gear and have them tested, all their test levels will be different.There is no magic number when referring to a "good" blood test result.Its all broscience. Have this VIP to ask his doctor, his doctor will clearly tell him everyone is different and as a result everyone will test differently.

No its due to cold, no super solvent is ever put into Tren A.

A low test result is not always the compound, its usually the user and how he doesn't respond well. If a Dr. prescribes an antibiotic to a patient and the patient does not improve does that mean the antibiotic was underdosed? Of coarse not, it simply means
if was not effective with the user and the Dr. will prescribe something else.
___________________END__________________

So that is all the comments that I found, I hope some of them are helpful, in getting a feel for the LAB's experience & some of the procedures being used.
Going to finish up in a bit, members & VIPs, no matter what you say I know I have worked hard in getting more info & dealt with everyone back stage, every issue & complaint is being responded to & dealt with.
Not expecting credit for my job, I believe I am here to be of service & get things done.

mikestrong

Last edited:
HEY VIP MARCUS,
OK I got it reversed, sorry, but same thing pretty much as the outcome is what we are seeing some items are crashing.
We stopped using the SUPER-SOLVENT on some products, I need to find out which ones, so it was the other way around. But the effect are the problem we are having for some of you.

OK I have asked my US LAB to help me out by giving me some info to help you all understand & feel comfortable that he knows what he is doing, but he has yet to really do so.
Now what I have done this last hour is browse through all the emails, I want to share this with you all below. If there are any experts on here that NOW about BREWING, then PLZ do share your info. Thus we avoid going of subject about JIZZ, or ugly or sperm & such comments that don't really help anyone who is concerned.
---------------EMAIL COPIES---------------
Everything is filtered with a .22 filter, so for anyone to question if it is filtered is a big fat lie.
Problems can come from a reaction with the compound or he injected into a sensitive region. Of course its always easiest to blame the lab rather than the person injecting the gear. I get knots from Sust, so does that mean its not filtered, absolutely not. What is means is for me to avoid it and I wont have to worry about knots.

The floaters are most likely compound and nothing foreign.
Thanks

LABMAX is as reliable as flipping a coin.

This batch used less solvents, there is nothing wrong with it and he is correct to shake it prior to injection. The "sediment" is simply the compound.

Boiling water is not really high heat.Give me an address and what he wants as a replacement and it will go out on Friday.

Wanted to update u on a product, Test no Ester now contains no super solvent. So users will not smell like a chemical factory after injecting. I plan on changing the formulas on the other items that require a super solvent within the month.

Different esters will cause a different reaction. I would tell this VIP to avoid the short ester primo if he is that concerned.

It is a whey mix, its such a small amount I doubt there will be a bad reaction.

One persons test levels does not tell the complete story.
U can give 10 people the same amount of gear and have them tested, all their test levels will be different.There is no magic number when referring to a "good" blood test result.Its all broscience. Have this VIP to ask his doctor, his doctor will clearly tell him everyone is different and as a result everyone will test differently.

No its due to cold, no super solvent is ever put into Tren A.

A low test result is not always the compound, its usually the user and how he doesn't respond well. If a Dr. prescribes an antibiotic to a patient and the patient does not improve does that mean the antibiotic was underdosed? Of coarse not, it simply means
if was not effective with the user and the Dr. will prescribe something else.
___________________END__________________

So that is all the comments that I found, I hope some of them are helpful, in getting a feel for the LAB's experience & some of the procedures being used.
Going to finish up in a bit, members & VIPs, no matter what you say I know I have worked hard in getting more info & dealt with everyone back stage, every issue & complaint is being responded to & dealt with.
Not expecting credit for my job, I believe I am here to be of service & get things done.

mikestrong
I fully respect you mikestrong and appreciate everything you're doing to get this solved, but the US REM's comments about bloods and the user is insulting. First off it was more than 1 person and 2nd, there are multiple docs who will say that this is underdosed at the levels we are seeing back. I had bloods drawn today again as another marker so I'll await those to come back and I know others have bloods coming back too. I just think this sounds like an excuse of his and he needs to take a page out of your book and take a look at this objectively... Or at least from our perspective

I fully respect you mikestrong and appreciate everything you're doing to get this solved, but the US REM's comments about bloods and the user is insulting. First off it was more than 1 person and 2nd, there are multiple docs who will say that this is underdosed at the levels we are seeing back. I had bloods drawn today again as another marker so I'll await those to come back and I know others have bloods coming back too. I just think this sounds like an excuse of his and he needs to take a page out of your book and take a look at this objectively... Or at least from our perspective

Wait that comment was NOT from right now, many of these comments are from some time ago. He has acknowledged that LAB TESTING / MASS SPEC are to be done, after so many BLOOD works came back low. He even wants to send in 10 samples of RAW POWDERS!!!
Yeah sorry I did not put the dates on those copies.
Got to be fair, to him, since he is not here.
mikestrong

Puttting my neck out there...but i have faith in you at the moment....we will see what happens.

Wait that comment was NOT from right now, many of these comments are from some time ago. He has acknowledged that LAB TESTING / MASS SPEC are to be done, after so many BLOOD works came back low. He even wants to send in 10 samples of RAW POWDERS!!!
mikestrong
Ok... I see

mikestrong
Understood, but the antibiotic analogy is a false equivalency no matter when the statement was made.

The suspension that I had received from Mr. strong was the exact same way!!!!
A friend and I have dealt with this same problem before. Come to find out some breweries overdose their suspension and when it's overdosed it crashes constantly. We like to buy suspension that has this unique characteristic because it's overdosed and we feel that it's better than non crystallized suspension. Truth be told The vial that I got from Mr. Strong was the best I've ever done.

To dissolve the crystals is easy but it's time consuming.
After getting water to a boil in a frying pan let your suspension sit in the pan for 3 minutes at a time. Every three minutes or so take it out and swirl the solution around then put it back in for another three. It takes some time for all of the crystals to dissolve. The first time I had done it it took around 30 min for the crystals to dissolve. Every time I came back to the suspension a day later it had crashed. So before I shot I dissolved every crystal that I could see. If you don't dissolve them all the way down there are consequences for not doing so. Clogged needles, the shot hurts like hell from the crystal laying in the muscle, and incorrectly dosed shots.
I absolutely love Mr.Strongs suspension never felt better from any other AAS. I'm gonna buy a big order of it soon.
Mike I haven't forgot about you brother!!!!! I'll contact you soon
I'm not dick riding im just stating the truth!!

That email about whey, what is it about? What does that have to do with all this? Is there whey in your oils? Or is that just an email that got copy and pasted in here by accident?

Here is my updates on things for today.

On the LOW BLOOD TESTS on TEST ENAN 300 & TEST CYP 300, the US REM/LAB is going to send VIALs & RAW to a MEMBER here on MESO that has agreed to test it for a fee. Before I say who I need to clear it with him, as all he does is test & give the results. He was clear that he was no referee or such, the testing is 7 pages via email.

On LUCABRATZI situation, I have contacted the US REM, about this.
I am pretty sure I mentioned that the US LAB switched to a SUPER SOLVENT for BREWING, this was to make for a better products, but that would be subject to crash.
The comments on Jizz, I will not comment on. I have requested MORE DETAILS on LAB PROCESS & PICTURES of the US REMs LAB, which was the only thing I was missing to do the SCOC, right?
I know there are lots of opinions & negativity floating around, but so far LUCA is the only one with this type of side effects. I have had reactions to PHARMACY ORGANON SUST-REDIJECTs, if no on on here has had pain or swelling ever from gear, then I am baffled.

LucaBratzi, you have a bottle of TEST ENAN with a floater or crashed gear? Can you place it in hot water & see if the floater goes away. I am willing to replace it, or ask you to ship it OF to be TESTED!

On the FURIOUS ANAVAR LABMAX, he is getting the replacement.

I will be on to answer questions & receive your suggestions or criticisms.

mikestrong
Once again Mike S, thanks for dealing with a difficult situation. You are getting the benefit of doubt here on MESO and that rarely happens. I believe for the most part, we all want to believe in your product and really hope this is a blip on the radar. If anything, it will make your product better in the end and your reputation.

IMHO, the concern should would be a healthy product first and properly dosed product a close second.

What is considered the bad batches at this point (batch numbers). Should I labmax the CYP and EQ I have? The only problem with labmax it does not pinpoint what the dosage is.

I had used different ugl's tne with gyacol and even that crashed after every use.heated up and used it with no problem.
Just for reference point