mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@ mghoward74 Mine look the same way but I believe it's the back of the label. Pull label off and see if it changes.

I couldn't see anything on my pics but looked like the back of labels. But, these old eyes aren't what they use to be.

@ mghoward74 Mine look the same way but I believe it's the back of the label. Pull label off and see if it changes.
No need to pull the label off. I can see it when I hold it up to the light in the bathroom.

I constantly inspected the 1st vial and it was good ( no particles/floaties). The remainder are all the same as @lucabratzi

My tren e has even turned a darker color... (all of them). None look like how I posted in the pic forum.

Now I wonder about all the other stuff...
I bought a lot of stuff which sucks

That is very obvious something in there. I hope Mike has his brewer come on here and explain this. I'm baffled as to what this could be.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417659682.069136.jpg

I have not been in touch with doc yet - my plan is to keep , left over npp / tp and te an send it in mike ..

I'll contact him tonight unfortunately I got a punch list for a house I tiled and the last two days have been a total shit show ..

Punch list gotta loath them.
Hey Tileguy you only have two items on your punch list.

1 the upstairs
2 the downstairs

:confused:

I have the same white milky cloud in all of my test e vials. I heated it up with a hair dryer and it seemed to dissipate! Does have horrible pip tho

Punch list gotta loath them.
Hey Tileguy you only have two items on your punch list.

1 the upstairs
2 the downstairs

:confused:

lol.. yeah i dread that call back shit. especially since this was a job 5mo ago.. i knew there'd be issues, this is why im going back to college 2015 to work on my bachelors again.. im sick of using my body as a human forklift, will except the gym ofcoars...

Hey guys

I'm in the same boat as @lucabratzi

View attachment 18110
View attachment 18111 View attachment 18112

I was supposed to pin tonight. ...guess my cycle done at 3 weeks....smh

Was only able to use 1 vial. Now supposedly anavar failed labmax....

I got anavar too.....smh...again
What batch number mg?
I'm sorry bro

Man, I checked mine again when I pinned yesterday and today and I couldn't find anything. Did I just get lucky? Hope I'm not fuckin blind! Im gonna check when I get home again

What batch number mg?
I'm sorry bro

Man, I checked mine again when I pinned yesterday and today and I couldn't find anything. Did I just get lucky? Hope I'm not fuckin blind! Im gonna check when I get home again
It's just a date....under the expiration date