mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

OK so a little update. Day 8 and quad is still jacked up. I went to doc last night and got penicillin shot and antibiotics.

I would say if my leg is better its maybe 10% better.

I spoke with mike and we agreed on settling this.

I go to pop a new vial (batch 09032014) today and before I do so I inspect it a little more thoroughly and find the same shit. Only way to describe it is like jizz in oil.

I am not trying to tarnish mikes name or long standing reputation nor am I doing this for freebies. In all honesty the few hundred bucks on test and stuff isn't that big a deal. I just want anyone else to check there gear so the same case or worse doesn't happen

In my case the facts are in 2 test e vials have been a foreign floater and ive had extreme pain in leg and hard to bend knee without it buckling. So take from it what you will.

Here are pics of the vial I was going to pop today. Its two pics, same pic just zoomed in.
so a second vial that's not clear? Anyone know what this is? Either way there's something in the brewing or bottling process that isn't right

so a second vial that's not clear? Anyone know what this is? Either way there's something in the brewing or bottling process that isn't right

Yea that's the second vial w something in it.

I have two other vials that look good. We'll see how my shoulder feels this week.

So I've had massive pip from his test e, so I took a closer look at my vial. The only way to describe what I see floating is like a silky material. I've never seen crashed gear but from what I understand that is more crystals. This looks like snot or silk.

I'll post a vid as well. Anyone have any idea if this is a floater or if this is normal for some gear to have some foggy crap floating?

I'm gonna use a different bottle of his to see if I get the same pip on next shot..

Crash Gear looks like snot kinda like hair gel. Have you tried to shake or swirl the vial to see if the floater is still present? What you describe ( silky swirl)...I get those when drawing oil out and I get that little air pocket that I shoot back in the vial. Can you show a side view of the vial to get a better idea

Crash Gear looks like snot kinda like hair gel. Have you tried to shake or swirl the vial to see if the floater is still present? What you describe ( silky swirl)...I get those when drawing oil out and I get that little air pocket that I shoot back in the vial. Can you show a side view of the vial to get a better idea

It very well may be crashed gear. I've never seen crashed gear first hand so I wouldn't know. From my understanding crashed gear looks more like crystals. When I shake it, it disapates for a short period but when I come to it the next day its back to lookin like snot.

Either way like I said, I just wanted to post and see other opinions. If its concluded its crashed then fine. I'd be curious why my quad is torched but im open to opinions as im not the expert

image.jpg image.jpg My crashed mast e... At least I assume it's crashed. It was clear as day before last week

Edit: as you move the vial, you can see small crystals gather at the base

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Here is my updates on things for today.

On the LOW BLOOD TESTS on TEST ENAN 300 & TEST CYP 300, the US REM/LAB is going to send VIALs & RAW to a MEMBER here on MESO that has agreed to test it for a fee. Before I say who I need to clear it with him, as all he does is test & give the results. He was clear that he was no referee or such, the testing is 7 pages via email.

On LUCABRATZI situation, I have contacted the US REM, about this.
I am pretty sure I mentioned that the US LAB switched to a SUPER SOLVENT for BREWING, this was to make for a better products, but that would be subject to crash.
The comments on Jizz, I will not comment on. I have requested MORE DETAILS on LAB PROCESS & PICTURES of the US REMs LAB, which was the only thing I was missing to do the SCOC, right?
I know there are lots of opinions & negativity floating around, but so far LUCA is the only one with this type of side effects. I have had reactions to PHARMACY ORGANON SUST-REDIJECTs, if no on on here has had pain or swelling ever from gear, then I am baffled.

LucaBratzi, you have a bottle of TEST ENAN with a floater or crashed gear? Can you place it in hot water & see if the floater goes away. I am willing to replace it, or ask you to ship it OF to be TESTED!

On the FURIOUS ANAVAR LABMAX, he is getting the replacement.

I will be on to answer questions & receive your suggestions or criticisms.

mikestrong

Honestly Idk if it's crashed or not. I say that cause I've never seen crashed gear in person so I'm not the most qualified to say yes or no. Which is why I posted pics and kept an open mind. Can you explain the "super solvent". How does it make for a better product? If my gear is indeed crashing how is this a superior oil that would justify the pain? I'm not being a smart ass I'm really asking.

I don't think putting it in hot water is best way to test if it's crashed cause a lot of foreign substances would disolve and reappear. For example if salt was in the oil and sitting at the bottom. If u heat it up it will disolve and reappear when cooled. So that won't give definite answer if it's just crashed or something else.

And I'm sorry but I'm not shipping it to get tested. To much of a risk for me.

Honestly Idk if it's crashed or not. I say that cause I've never seen crashed gear in person so I'm not the most qualified to say yes or no. Which is why I posted pics and kept an open mind. Can you explain the "super solvent". How does it make for a better product? If my gear is indeed crashing how is this a superior oil that would justify the pain? I'm not being a smart ass I'm really asking.

I don't think putting it in hot water is best way to test if it's crashed cause a lot of foreign substances would disolve and reappear. For example if salt was in the oil and sitting at the bottom. If u heat it up it will disolve and reappear when cooled. So that won't give definite answer if it's just crashed or something else.

And I'm sorry but I'm not shipping it to get tested. To much of a risk for me.

Will have the US REM/LAB, answer it may be time for him to step in here & have to answer some of these issues.
OK on the not shipping it out, could have been a good way to find out more.
I believe there where some other members that where willing to ship a bottle they got recently. If so PLZ do LMK on here or in private.
MS

Will have the US REM/LAB, answer it may be time for him to step in here & have to answer some of these issues.
OK on the not shipping it out, could have been a good way to find out more.
I believe there where some other members that where willing to ship a bottle they got recently. If so PLZ do LMK on here or in private.
MS

Hey ms - ur taking the right steps . However idk if I'm convinced just testing the eth/ cyp for potency / and contamination ( mass spec) will be enough considering how big ur line is . The prop / deca / npp / mast / tren should all be done . I understand this is just startin and you may have intentions to do so already but I haven't seen that mentioned unless I missed it .

Also if test eth is found to be suspect over the next
Month via testing should those of us that spend $ on it expect replacements?

Yes I have requested full disclosure on the LAB PROCESS, PICTURES of LAB & also asked the US REM/LAB to perhaps come on here & answer to these issues.

I am not looking to steer away from these issues, but I will not answer things that are outside of my knowledge, just to say something, better say only what I know or what I am being told.
Like I have told others, my US LAB has it's own line, so not just some other brewer that brews only for me.
We have worked together for years, any issues we have corrected. Delays, forgotten items, crashed gear, painful high mg gear. But this issue with LOW Blood test is the first I have had with my line & we are responding to this with sending the items in question out for testing.

mikestrong

Hey ms - ur taking the right steps . However idk if I'm convinced just testing the eth/ cyp for potency / and contamination ( mass spec) will be enough considering how big ur line is . The prop / deca / npp / mast / tren should all be done . I understand this is just startin and you may have intentions to do so already but I haven't seen that mentioned unless I missed it .

Also if test eth is found to be suspect over the next
Month via testing should those of us that spend $ on it expect replacements?
After testing is done, yes if the tests are low dosed gear, I will request strongly that the US REM does replace in a fair way the low dosed gear.

On TESTING other items, this I agree is a good idea, I know of one member on here testing a high ticket item, so will also have that to go on.
Lets get these 2 out of the way & see the results.
Can you talk about your plan to MASS SPEC my TEST ENAN?

mikestrong

We'll as deca and tren / mast aren't shown as TT thy will have to be spec'd to insure purity is there . They could be 70-80% and we would not know right ? Same with the oral lines . This done periodically say 3 x a year will insure a better biz model and insure you a better line with proof physical beyond doubt question or reprieve .

As for if anyone has purchased underdone gear that is corroborated by spec - what would be done for those individuals ? That can be answered no mate ?

Thanks as always a tile ..

Ps hope all is good in uk

I have not been in touch with doc yet - my plan is to keep , left over npp / tp and te an send it in mike ..

I'll contact him tonight unfortunately I got a punch list for a house I tiled and the last two days have been a total shit show ..

We'll as deca and tren / mast aren't shown as TT thy will have to be spec'd to insure purity is there . They could be 70-80% and we would not know right ? Same with the oral lines . This done periodically say 3 x a year will insure a better biz model and insure you a better line with proof physical beyond doubt question or reprieve .

As for if anyone has purchased underdone gear that is corroborated by spec - what would be done for those individuals ? That can be answered no mate ?

Thanks as always a tile ..

Ps hope all is good in uk
I guess test is the only way to be sure, on how good & concentrated my line really is.
Yeah I will start with these & see the results, then take is from there.
I know all are thinking it is low dosed, that could very well be so, but the tests will show it more than anything.
Many have told me that BLOOD work is not really an accurate way to tell the dose/concentraion. But what do they know, the TEST are going to be done.
THE US REM is set to ship them in & I am also looking to have some VIPs ship as well to a diff testing place. Waiting to hear back from that contact as we speak.
I am here complying with what MESO MEMBERS want! Testing on my gear in question. Some may want test done more often than others.
There has to be a balance between what I can do & what the consensus is here.
I am not doubting that you all are requesting these same tests from other sources on here with LOW BLOOD tests results, I have NOT the time to verify or check that it is so.
MS

Last edited:
Hey guys

I'm in the same boat as @lucabratzi

20141203_160019.jpg
20141203_155947.jpg 20141203_155720.jpg

I was supposed to pin tonight. ...guess my cycle done at 3 weeks....smh

Was only able to use 1 vial. Now supposedly anavar failed labmax....

I got anavar too.....smh...again