mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Not quite the right type of study: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-45-6-1211
It shows HCG raising T levels 120%. Maybe when I get home from work I can dig deeper. It depends on training time and wifey time.

This is why I don't like using blood tests for gauging serum T levels. They are all over the place due to so many variables.

I totally agree with JohnnyB; A mass spec should be done and no SRC should have a problem doing this. Not just M Strong. All.

I was thinking of ordering a labmax kit for the T Cyp I have from MS, but from reading here and other places, it does not seem that accurate. Let me know better options than labmax. If you all say that is the way I should go, then I will order the kits asap. I prefer a concrete option though.

EDIT: Due to not being able to juggle work and MESO.
Agree. I am beginning to seriously question the effectiveness of labmax.

THANKS OZZY, we may have had some disagreements.
Which have been good for me to learn & make changes in the way I handle things.
That goes for others I have has my disputes with as well, I look at sort of like this one saying, think it goes something like this: "The iron that has passed through the fire has been purified". So I am putting those things in the past, and looking to make mikestrong personal adjustments the best I can, to how things are done here at this new MESO Generation.

TESTS ARE TO BE DONE!

With GODs help I got 3 places that can test, one here locally , going there tommorrow to get details, small problem is I don't have many items here. Certainly not the ones in question. But that can get here fast.

Of course there is the issue that some may feel as it could be biased, so I will also use another one as well.
Anyway with this I am out for today.
Sorry & Respect
mikestrong
Thanks for working with us.

Just wanted to give everyone an update... I pinned earlier today my first shot of the week, will be having bloods drawn tomorrow at 24 hour mark, then after blood draw i will pin another 300mg for my total weekly dose of 600 as close together as possible. Then next Tuesday I will pin 600mg and have bloods drawn again for more comparison.

Mikestrong knows this and had been in full communication with me, has been very respectful, and helpful. He is going to be sending me cash for the cost of 2 tests ($110 as I'm just getting the Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS). I have also elected to wait till mass spec on his product for replacement of my underdosed test to where he said that he will make it whole through his other line of gear if I choose.

Overall, I am pleased with how mike has handled my underdosed gear and look forward to seeing how he takes care of the rest of his clients here and urge everyone here to continue to get bloods and/or keep up with mike to allow him to make everything right for you too.
Marcus you are a dedicated MESO Man. Thanks for hanging in there and taking all these tests. On behalf of the community here we are grateful to you bro.

I unfortunately have been around various black markets all my life and am well aware how these things go. I have known good and bad businessmen. The lack of testing is not good and there's some fall out now from it. I do think that MS needs a fair shake to fix the issue. I'm really interested in seeing how he recovers from this, I have some faith he will.

Please proceed with the flaming since some of you will perceive this as source blowing or what not, I don't give a fuck. I'm just sharing my opinion on all this.

Somewhere my post got lost idk how that happened. Talked to MS about the var, completely happy with the results. Replacing it without hesitation.

I unfortunately have been around various black markets all my life and am well aware how these things go. I have known good and bad businessmen. The lack of testing is not good and there's some fall out now from it. I do think that MS needs a fair shake to fix the issue. I'm really interested in seeing how he recovers from this, I have some faith he will.

Please proceed with the flaming since some of you will perceive this as source blowing or what not, I don't give a fuck. I'm just sharing my opinion on all this.
No flaming, you're good in my book Furious. I feel the same way you do. IMO, MS is starting to take the necessary steps that are required to deal with this unfortunate situation. Hell, there's a reason he's been around for ten+ yrs. You can't get by on luck alone for that amount of time. It's how you repair the ship when it runs ashore that defines a solid source in my opinion.

So the TEST is pretty much been found under-dosed? For give my ignorance but after reading & rereading there is a lot of terms, numbers & terminology that is unclear of the final overall (if there is one) determination.

I know , I personally like mike - but testing wise saying I've never had any complaints is absolute shit . Admitting that no testing has and will be , will always be , a mistake and lapse in judgement is a start . Ima completely stop censoring what I say on source pages . There is zero reason to feel like I would be shunned by a source for being vocal . It's like Astro - If he don't want to hook me up because I'm
Quick to call out bs the. Fuck it put me on the 86 list I'm starting to care less and less - how it should be
Welcome

hey boiler, i have been around still but been crazy busy at work & the boy started wrestling season. you ever run that alpha?

hey boiler, i have been around still but been crazy busy at work & the boy started wrestling season. you ever run that alpha?

Not yet brother. I'm running some StrongGear test E right now. Check out my cycle log.
My 17 year old just tore something in his knee wrestling. He's out for the rest of the season now. He's still got his senior year next year though.

So the TEST is pretty much been found under-dosed? For give my ignorance but after reading & rereading there is a lot of terms, numbers & terminology that is unclear of the final overall (if there is one) determination.

With alot of sources test being under dosed I am thinking its the raws. Thats what alot of talk has been anyways.

Agree. I am beginning to seriously question the effectiveness of labmax.
I would love to see a labmax test on verified low concentrate, and a labmax on verified proper dosage. Seems the only way to make sure labmax is what it is. This is available on labmax site, but something to back this up.

Even then, prop is low dosed, so how the fuck can we properly labmax that? Guess we're kind of at our sources mercy on that one. Unless im missimg something.

Labmax tests should be viewed as a way to prove that something is not what it claims. For example, if Test E can't pass the LM, then you know 100% you don't have Test E. If Test E does pass LM, you still can't say for sure you have Test E but it's a step in the right direction.
LM is also not intended to prove potency so we should stop looking for it to do that. There are cases were it can be used as a general ballpark but it was never intended for use that way. Inferring potency using LM is a big mistake in my opinion.
When we use the tool correctly it serves a very valuable purpose and it's an additional and simple safeguard to keep us from using garbage.

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with LM

Back to the HCG discussion:
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-49-2-278.

HCG most definitely spikes T serum levels. But this does not prove or disprove the validity of the blood tests here on MESO, but numerous studies show HCG taking alone or with 200 mg of Test E a week raise serum test levels.

Dr. Jim has the right idea about Mass Spec being the right gauge of a product. I know I am being redundant in saying this, but in my mind it is clearly the only way to properly gauge if gear is properly dosed and the quality of the gear we get from these guys.

Mike Strong seems to be doing his best to rectify his problems, and I commend him for doing so. I do not know if he and Dr. Jim have connected to do some testing. For the sake of MESO and also for the sake of MS' reputation, I think that avenue should be at least one option to be utilized.

Not yet brother. I'm running some StrongGear test E right now. Check out my cycle log.
My 17 year old just tore something in his knee wrestling. He's out for the rest of the season now. He's still got his senior year next year though.

boiler, sorry to hear about your son, that is a bummer. mine is a senior so praying he stays healthy. been watching my boys wrestle for 20yrs & this is the last run, kind of sad. checked out your log, thanks for doing it.

I'm gonna do bloods next thurs dec 11 on test e.

I switched from astro to ms on 22nd of nov. So I'm assuming this will be enough time for Astros gear to leave my system and be level w ms.

Unless someone says I should wait longer, that is the plan.