mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Not quite the right type of study: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-45-6-1211
It shows HCG raising T levels 120%. Maybe when I get home for work I can dig deeper. It depends on training and wifey time.

This is why I don't like using blood test for gauging serum T levels. They are all over the place due to some many variables.
I totally agree with JohnnyB; A mass spec should be done and should no SRC should have a problem doing it.

I was thinking of ordering a labmax kit for the T Cyp I have from MS, but from reading here and other places, it does not seem that accurate. Let me know better options than labmax. If you all say that is the way I should go, then I will order the kits asap. I prefer a concrete option though.
I have no reason to disagree with you but 800 seems too high. Else, why not just prescribe HGC instead of test? My anti aging dr said it's just to keep size in my nuts and made no mention of it increasing T.

Not quite the right type of study: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-45-6-1211
It shows HCG raising T levels 120%. Maybe when I get home from work I can dig deeper. It depends on training time and wifey time.

This is why I don't like using blood tests for gauging serum T levels. They are all over the place due to so many variables.

I totally agree with JohnnyB; A mass spec should be done and no SRC should have a problem doing this. Not just M Strong. All.

I was thinking of ordering a labmax kit for the T Cyp I have from MS, but from reading here and other places, it does not seem that accurate. Let me know better options than labmax. If you all say that is the way I should go, then I will order the kits asap. I prefer a concrete option though.

EDIT: Due to not being able to juggle work and MESO.

OK TILEGUY,
I am just back on MESO, so answer me this, how long have you guys been doing BLOOD TESTs & MASS SPECS.

If you tell me years, then I look bad, cause then it's like something you have been doing for years & I am not up to date on this.

But if from what I am reading with how you members are still discussing them. It seems to me it is a fairly newer thing even for MESO, again I could be wrong.
But again I am just saying other sites are not doing this with my gear.
Hard to prove that I have NOT had complaints from BLOOD WORK, who will believe what I say, but that is what I am saying.
Also if there where members elsewhere complaining I am sure some on here could easily verify that they have seen those complaints & I would be caught lying.
Again I think you fail to see my POINT, MESO is ahead of other sites that I know of, on TESTING.
MS

I guess in light of your response i do see your thinking behind this. I am a newer member and newer AAS user, so i bet this would a question geared for members that have been here for a cple years.

Did i miss the bad anavar labmax or was it said somewhere that mine was bad? Sorry its been a long day guys

Got a shot of penicillin and some antibiotics. Hopefully it heals up quick.

When I told the doc it's from b-12 shots I could tell he wanted to scream bullshit.

Doesn't HCG stimulate natural test production? If so, how much it that? Not much.
Yes, it stimulates leydig cells which in turn produces testosterone. How much does it raise levels exactly, I do not know and haven't read studies of exact numbers. Just anecdotal evidence. Maybe someone with more knowledge can jump in

I'm having a shit day so there is zero icing on my comments sorry if they come off rude .
It's snowy and icy out and some fucking geezer turned out into a two lane highway intersection directly infront of me and a greenlight and stopped completely in my lane ( a through lane ) and tuned on their left blinker . All the while
There is a fucking turning lane one over . I slammed my breaks with my son in the car and did a 720 . I lost it . Thank god we didn't collide it was within a foot or two .. I went ape shit screaming and banging around in my car like a monkey all juiced out .. Well I am ape like and juiced up
Close call bro. Not good. Bad drivers are worse in inclimate weather. Stay safe.

Yea I'm goin to a walk in now cause sometbing is Definetly wrong. My shot was last Wednesday in my quad and pain is still horrible and my leg gives out at my knee.

I took cipro today but I think it's time for professional help on this one.

Shitty timing cause I just left my old company and opened up my own office so my insurance is in limbo.

I'd rather pay out of pocket then risk having infection spread.
I feel your pain man... I'm on day six of a swollen pec from a prop shot. Shit is freaking me out! Started on some anti biotics my wife had last night... Not sure if it's an infection but I just want it gone!

I feel your pain man... I'm on day six of a swollen pec from a prop shot. Shit is freaking me out! Started on some anti biotics my wife had last night... Not sure if it's an infection but I just want it gone!

Sorry to hear. I think I only did one of his prop shots and it felt good. It's red top from aug batch.

Just wanted to give everyone an update... I pinned earlier today my first shot of the week, will be having bloods drawn tomorrow at 24 hour mark, then after blood draw i will pin another 300mg for my total weekly dose of 600 as close together as possible. Then next Tuesday I will pin 600mg and have bloods drawn again for more comparison.

Mikestrong knows this and had been in full communication with me, has been very respectful, and helpful. He is going to be sending me cash for the cost of 2 tests ($110 as I'm just getting the Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS). I have also elected to wait till mass spec on his product for replacement of my underdosed test to where he said that he will make it whole through his other line of gear if I choose.

Overall, I am pleased with how mike has handled my underdosed gear and look forward to seeing how he takes care of the rest of his clients here and urge everyone here to continue to get bloods and/or keep up with mike to allow him to make everything right for you too.

Just wanted to give everyone an update... I pinned earlier today my first shot of the week, will be having bloods drawn tomorrow at 24 hour mark, then after blood draw i will pin another 300mg for my total weekly dose of 600 as close together as possible. Then next Tuesday I will pin 600mg and have bloods drawn again for more comparison.

Mikestrong knows this and had been in full communication with me, has been very respectful, and helpful. He is going to be sending me cash for the cost of 2 tests ($110 as I'm just getting the Total Testosterone LC/MS-MS). I have also elected to wait till mass spec on his product for replacement of my underdosed test to where he said that he will make it whole through his other line of gear if I choose.

Overall, I am pleased with how mike has handled my underdosed gear and look forward to seeing how he takes care of the rest of his clients here and urge everyone here to continue to get bloods and/or keep up with mike to allow him to make everything right for you too.
+1 That's great to hear Marcus! I wish you the best during your unfortunate situation and hope everyone involved can find resolve.

Thats good to hear. Mike has been handling this well and him taking care of this is good and adds to his character as a source in my book. I guess theres a reason hes been around a long time.

Thats good to hear. Mike has been handling this well and him taking care of this is good and adds to his character as a source in my book. I guess theres a reason hes been around a long time.
THANKS OZZY, we may have had some disagreements.
Which have been good for me to learn & make changes in the way I handle things.
That goes for others I have has my disputes with as well, I look at sort of like this one saying, think it goes something like this: "The iron that has passed through the fire has been purified". So I am putting those things in the past, and looking to make mikestrong personal adjustments the best I can, to how things are done here at this new MESO Generation.

TESTS ARE TO BE DONE!

With GODs help I got 3 places that can test, one here locally , going there tommorrow to get details, small problem is I don't have many items here. Certainly not the ones in question. But that can get here fast.

Of course there is the issue that some may feel as it could be biased, so I will also use another one as well.
Anyway with this I am out for today.
Sorry & Respect
mikestrong

THANKS OZZY, we may have had some disagreements.
Which have been good for me to learn & make changes in the way I handle things.
That goes for others I have has my disputes with as well, I look at sort of like this one saying, think it goes something like this: "The iron that has passed through the fire has been purified". So I am putting those things in the past, and looking to make mikestrong personal adjustments the best I can, to how things are done here at this new MESO Generation.

TESTS ARE TO BE DONE!

With GODs help I got 3 places that can test, one here locally , going there tommorrow to get details, small problem is I don't have many items here. Certainly not the ones in question. But that can get here fast.

Of course there is the issue that some may feel as it could be biased, so I will also use another one as well.
Anyway with this I am out for today.
Sorry & Respect
mikestrong

Thanks Mike, I should have approached the topic in a different manner. Looks like everyone is getting burnt with their raws. Im glad youre able to get testing done and I liked your analogy. Glad its all coming back together and looking forward to the future.

Sponsors