mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Where is Mike? More bad blood tests now on test c in addition to test e, a labmax that showed his "var" is low dosed dbol or is contaminated with dbol..

You'd think a man of such "honor" would be here handling his shit but he hasn't posted in 4 days, though he was just lurking yesterday.. :rolleyes:

Where is Mike? More bad blood tests now on test c in addition to test e, a labmax that showed his "var" is low dosed dbol or is contaminated with dbol..

You'd think a man of such "honor" would be here handling his shit but he hasn't posted in 4 days, though he was just lurking yesterday.. :rolleyes:
Indeed. Been wondering myself and the lurking was definitely noticed..

Come on Mike your turn brother.

JB what do you think would be the best route of handling this, as Spec testing isnt there, and any replacement gear is suspect of being low dosed as well? seems like this situation is going to take some time to handle.. but yes i do think a response should be in place

JB what do you think would be the best route of handling this, as Spec testing isnt there, and any replacement gear is suspect of being low dosed as well? seems like this situation is going to take some time to handle.. but yes i do think a response should be in place

If I, a guy that's only been involved in the community for only 2 years can get mass spec done surely a source who has been "in the game" for over 10 years and made millions can figure it out..

He can't even do labmax because he never touches any product!!

As far as what should be done by a man with so much "honor and integrity"? Refunds.. Though that won't happen..

Last edited:
So I've had massive pip from his test e, so I took a closer look at my vial. The only way to describe what I see floating is like a silky material. I've never seen crashed gear but from what I understand that is more crystals. This looks like snot or silk.

I'll post a vid as well. Anyone have any idea if this is a floater or if this is normal for some gear to have some foggy crap floating?

I'm gonna use a different bottle of his to see if I get the same pip on next shot..

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 73
In case anyone is wondering if 10x is actually attainable. Member @insertnamehere has posted two blood labs three months apart using pharma Test- C (Perrigo) and his dosage is 120mg/EW, two 60mg doses. He does use 500iu of HCG a week so that could help, how much though I don't know. His first TT in August was 1415ng/dl and in November his TT was 1261ng/dl. Very much inline with 10x.
https://thinksteroids.com/community...-c-perrigo-blood-work-8-2014-quest.134360058/
No disrespect to insertnamehere, as it is awesome that he had bloods done with legit test and posted it. But, the fact that he is also taking hcg, which obviously inflates his numbers without us knowing by how much, makes his numbers not very helpful for us trying to determine how accurate the "8-10x rule" really is.

For all we know, the hcg could be adding anywhere from 100 to 800 ng/dl to his tt levels, but there's no way that I'm aware of for us to know exactly how much that is.

Vid wont upload. Not sure why. If any trusted members want to see I can email.

So I've had massive pip from his test e, so I took a closer look at my vial. The only way to describe what I see floating is like a silky material. I've never seen crashed gear but from what I understand that is more crystals. This looks like snot or silk.

I'll post a vid as well. Anyone have any idea if this is a floater or if this is normal for some gear to have some foggy crap floating?

I'm gonna use a different bottle of his to see if I get the same pip on next shot..
Looks like sperm

No disrespect to insertnamehere, as it is awesome that he had bloods done with legit test and posted it. But, the fact that he is also taking hcg, which obviously inflates his numbers without us knowing by how much, makes his numbers not very helpful for us trying to determine how accurate the "8-10x rule" really is.

For all we know, the hcg could be adding anywhere from 100 to 800 ng/dl to his tt levels, but there's no way that I'm aware of for us to know exactly how much that is.
Do we know this for a fact? I haven't read any studies but I'm sure they are out there.

If I, a guy that's only been involved in the community for only 2 years can get mass spec done surely a source who has been "in the game" for over 10 years and made millions can figure it out..

He can't even do labmax because he never touches any product!!

As far as what should be done? Refunds.. Though that won't happen..

I know , I personally like mike - but testing wise saying I've never had any complaints is absolute shit . Admitting that no testing has and will be , will always be , a mistake and lapse in judgement is a start . Ima completely stop censoring what I say on source pages . There is zero reason to feel like I would be shunned by a source for being vocal . It's like Astro - If he don't want to hook me up because I'm
Quick to call out bs the. Fuck it put me on the 86 list I'm starting to care less and less - how it should be

Do we know this for a fact? I haven't read any studies but I'm sure they are out there.
I'm not familiar with any specific studies, although I'm sure it wouldn't be very hard to find one or more.

I'm pretty confident that there's data behind it though. There's a reason it's use is so popular, especially with anti-aging clinics.

lol yea like he added a little jiz to the oil for extra smooth shot...

Seriously though am I injecting jizz or something that shouldn't be injected?
For me, crippling pip like you described in that other thread and this, no matter what it is. I'm not shooting it. Change vials

I don't have a clue what that is ..... I'd def send that pic to MS. I think it's best that none of us pin anyone's ugl gear until we've ran it they a Whatman into a new vial to ensure our safety. I would be willing to bet that the gear that you have was not filtered... Period.

lol yea like he added a little jiz to the oil for extra smooth shot...

Seriously though am I injecting jizz or something that shouldn't be injected?
That's what makes it STRONG gear, otherwise it would just be gear... Sad but true. No, but I can't fully see on my phone but it doesn't really look crashed. Anyone else?

I'm not familiar with any specific studies, although I'm sure it wouldn't be very hard to find one or more.

I'm pretty confident that there's data behind it though. There's a reason it's use is so popular, especially with anti-aging clinics.
I have no reason to disagree with you but 800 seems too high. Else, why not just prescribe HGC instead of test? My anti aging dr said it's just to keep size in my nuts and made no mention of it increasing T.

My ethanate is pretty god damn non reactive and smooth this seems unusual . Common sense says out it to the side and crack a different eth bottle and see if result is different . I can't see shit on ur pic others than that red line u drew and a bottle

I have no reason to disagree with you but 800 seems too high. Else, why not just prescribe HGC instead of test? My anti aging dr said it's just to keep size in my nuts and made no mention of it increasing T.
It's pretty common that HCG does increase test my some amount. Exactly how much I'm sure varies person to person, but we also havent seen much about exactly how much it increases it. Trying to figure this out too with colts protocol