mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Either way 250 mg e3d is indeed a bit more over time than 500 ew. Closer to 600 - which ideally would have been 4500 + TT at the lower end I acceptable by scally research

So is there a way to tell if the MS test cyp I recently received is underdosed? Asking so I can abort running it for the next 6 weeks and getting bloods to find out what we may already know.

Bloods will be the fastest way to test it bud . If u fear it's underdosed just increase the dose until this fiasco is solved . It's not a complete waste adjustments just need to be made unfortunately

Yep. Think about it. MS, Astro and Superior have had issues in the last month or so. These aren't some jack-legged sources that just popped up on reddit. These guys have had solid reputations for some time now.

What does this mean? It means the sources and the end users (us) have been fucked by our slant eyed "suppliers" again. It happens and will continue to in this game. It's widespread at this point IMO.

What can we do to address this issue? Well, in a perfect world the source would have adequate testing procedures in place to minimize this risk. Who the fuck can actually do this? I have no clue!

After much reading and contemplation, the only thing we can do as a community is be more committed to our blood testing IMO. All we can do is test and hold our source accountable. A solid source will fix the issue in a timely manner to protect his good name. It sucks, but it's the hand we are dealt and have to play with during this time.

If I'm off base here, flame away and educate me. I can take it.
Think you are spot on. Best scenario is to wait it out.

And dazmn. Another bad result... Looks like my cycle was screwed regardless.

Man I wish things would have went differently. I was dosing 330 mg e3d and was the weekend away from bloods. Then a family member got high on air duster.... (I know, what's wrong with kids these days??? ) The authority's didn't approve of my handling of the problem.

Now I'm stuck with 20 ml. U. D. O.
Any takers for a great price?? Grrr

I think it's unfair to say they make shit raws. My guess is 95% of all the Test manufactured on the globe comes from raws produced in China. Watson, Bayer, all of them, most likely get their raws from China. They can make very good raws. Who they will sell them to at that purity and at what price point becomes another issue. In my experience, the Chinese can make products on a quality level with what we used to see coming out of Japan or more recently, Korea. The problem is one of economics - everybody wants domestic quality at Chinese prices so that they can reap extraordinary profits. That doesn't work. The Chinese invented capitalism - they have no compunction about giving you exactly what you pay for. If you want something at a certain price point, they will give it to you. But when that price point reaches a certain level, shortcuts are going to be taken. They are not going to take a loss under any circumstances.

For example, I witnessed a load of pigs coming to a meat plant at an undisclosed location in the PRC. Outside the plant the trucks were lined up along with a tanker truck off to the side that looked like it was watering the pigs as they unloaded them. On closer inspection, the pigs were being force fed liquid through a tube - no doubt to increase their final sale weight. Checking the tanker truck, we found that the liquid being used was sewer water. The pig suppliers had agreed to an extremely low price for their stock and were not about to go back to their homes empty handed so they made "adjustments" to the product. Never underestimate greed in any human. Needless to say it was really tough for me to eat anything made with pork in that country for a long time.

In our case I believe the culprits are the distributors of the raws, as I seriously doubt any of the labs are buying from the front office of the any of the manufacturers. The distributors have the time, opportunity and motive to do so. If they send out underdosed raws its not exactly like the labs are going to just ship it back for a refund. If there is a UGL buying direct and still coming in underdosed, then they are just thieving pieces of human refuse, because they are cutting their gear by near 50% based upon the evidence we've been seeing..

I dont know man, Im not into the game that deep. I just know that a lot of inferior products come out of china, like the knock off craftsman lawnmower I bought. When it comes to American made theres just no comparision. I cant think of anything quality that comes from china from the top of my mind, I just assumed the same went for the raws. Do they have any good manufacturing practice guidlines to adhere to?

And dazmn. Another bad result... Looks like my cycle was screwed regardless.

Man I wish things would have went differently. I was dosing 330 mg e3d and was the weekend away from bloods. Then a family member got high on air duster.... (I know, what's wrong with kids these days??? ) The authority's didn't approve of my handling of the problem.

Now I'm stuck with 20 ml. U. D. O.
Any takers for a great price?? Grrr

I already let Mike know how I felt about all this, even though Im sure he will do right by you and this is most likely out of his hands. Good to see you back, steer clear of the one times next time.

I already let Mike know how I felt about all this, even though Im sure he will do right by you and this is most likely out of his hands. Good to see you back, steer clear of the one times next time.
I believe so also. I'll sit back and see where this goes... And them damn one times lol. Great to be back :)

I came out with 583mg ew.
Example if 250mg of test is injected every 3rd day starting the first of the month through the 28th day of the month (4 weeks exactly)

Dates: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28

10 injections totaling 2,500mg
Divide this total dose by 4 and you get the weekly dose of 625mg

Example if 250mg of test is injected every 3rd day starting the first of the month through the 28th day of the month (4 weeks exactly)

I didn't start with the first of the month. Your way is more pragmatic. 28/3*250/4

M

Marcus I've ran the numbers and come up with the same.

Bloods will be the fastest way to test it bud . If u fear it's underdosed just increase the dose until this fiasco is solved . It's not a complete waste adjustments just need to be made unfortunately
Thanks Tile I'll pick an amount, stick with it for the next 6 weeks and get bloods to contribute.

No offense to any of you but if there's one thing in the world I'm good at, it's math, so let me settle this for everyone:

250 E3D divided by 3 equals 83.333 mg each day

83.333 mg per day, multiplied by 7 days per week, equals 583.333 mg per week.

:)

No offense to any of you but if there's one thing in the world I'm good at, it's math, so let me settle this for everyone:

Ruckin is right, thanks for pointing that out. My method doesn't take in to account the fact that the next injection after the 28th day would fall on the 31st day of the cycle, not the 29th.

It is 583mg per week which would mean that with levels at 2,926 he would be getting 5X levels of his weekly dose. MY APOLOGIES!! Thank you @ruckin

This 5-7x seems to be the going rate around here with the UGL's. it's not just one person, it's multiple people with different brands getting the same result.
What do we do as a community to deal with obviously under dosed product? Or do we just sit and wait for the seller to make it right somehow?

Fair point. I'm not that smart. Still doesn't seem to be a material differnece. Bloods are still low

Ruckin is right, thanks for pointing that out. My method doesn't take in to account the fact that the next injection after the 28th day would fall on the 31st day of the cycle, not the 29th.

It is 583mg per week which would mean that with levels at 2,926 he would be getting 5X levels of his weekly dose. MY APOLOGIES!! Thank you @ruckin
i'm glad i could help

Fair point. I'm not that smart. Still doesn't seem to be a material differnece. Bloods are still low
yeah absolutely, the bloods still sucked, i wasn't trying to argue that. I just wanted to clarify the exact math for everyone.

Sponsors