mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Got my bloodwork today.

5'10"
48 years old
230#
Bodyfat ??? Probably around 20image.jpg

250mg Strong Test C and 200mg Strong Deca every third day. Bloods taken in the 7th week and approximately 48 hours after last pin. Bloods were taken before the 24 hour debate came up and I went with the Meso protocol.

Got my bloodwork today.

5'10"
48 years old
230#
Bodyfat ??? Probably around 20View attachment 18009

250mg Strong Test C and 200mg Strong Deca every third day. Bloods taken in the 7th week and approximately 48 hours after last pin. Bloods were taken before the 24 hour debate came up and I went with the Meso protocol.

Those bloods seem low for ~500mg/wk, that's what about 6x weekly dose?

Edit: oh and your E2 is pretty high, are you taking any AI?

I'm more interested to know if Deca affects TT numbers the same as Test. The split dose debate is a dead horse to me.

Test is the only thing that affects TT numbers..

Pinning every 3rd day is more like 600mg/week he's running.. Bad bloodwork all over the board today..

Ty brother! I 12/12ed on Thanksgiving day. No more state looking over my shoulder.

Now back to business. I know the steel missed me, I missed it. What a great relationship ;)

I almost started a thread of your where about nice to here from you

Got my bloodwork today.

5'10"
48 years old
230#
Bodyfat ??? Probably around 20View attachment 18009

Mem1, thanks for getting bloods brotha.
Just wanted to know, so was your total weekly dose 500mg or more? I know you said every 3 day, but did you keep to like a tues/fri dosing protocol or every 3rd day regardless of when it fell during the week?

Mem1, thanks for getting bloods brotha.
Just wanted to know, so was your total weekly dose 500mg or more? I know you said every 3 day, but did you keep to like a tues/fri dosing protocol or every 3rd day regardless of when it fell during the week?

Every third day regardless of when it fell. Believe it should average out to 600mg a week.

Damn! so thats TestCyp right? i was hoping it might have been dosed better than the Test Ethenate. isnt e3d end up being more than 500 mg ew over the span of a few weeks?

I just did it out... If it was exactly 250mg every 3rd day, over a 28 day period, that would come to 625mg every week

Which would mean he's getting levels roughly 4.7X the weekly split dose of test