mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

It tests for testosterone... and they are not testosterone. Tren even shows as e2 on some tests.
This is one reason why prohormones and designer steroids were so popular several years ago. In most cases, you must know the exact chemical you are testing for; many PHs and DSs were unknown to the anti-doping community, thus they could not be detected.

Meanwhile, the test your doctor might order is not a AAS screening. He is only looking for testosterone, because that is what your testicles make or what he prescribed to you. He has no reason to look for any other AAS, so the test is testosterone specific.

I do not know @mikestrong very well, but the little I do know suggests it is a good thing he is not here posting. The service has a very serious issue, and I believe he is trying to address it. If he were here shooting the shit and jumping in and sharing his ethnic pussy preferences with you guys, it would reflect very poorly on him. He will speak up when he has something to say.

So now you speak for him ? I dont know how you talk for him with his dick so far back in your throat, you got skills

This is one reason why prohormones and designer steroids were so popular several years ago. In most cases, you must know the exact chemical you are testing for; many PHs and DSs were unknown to the anti-doping community, thus they could not be detected.

Meanwhile, the test your doctor might order is not a AAS screening. He is only looking for testosterone, because that is what your testicles make or what he prescribed to you. He has no reason to look for any other AAS, so the test is testosterone specific.

That is very interesting. I'm recently on HRT, and have a Doc appointment in early spring. Was thinking of adding Deca to my winter bulk cycle, but was nervous Test levels might remain elevated for appointment because of Decanoate ester. From what you are saying sounds like I was worried for nothing. Thanks Guys

Mike took a few days off as, for better or worse, I don't think he wanted to engage in a back and forth that he didn't think was proving productive.

He is working on lining up testing where he is at and believes he can get that done. Many have said all sources should be doing this anyway and I would agree but the reality is we all know very few are doing it.

If Mike gets the testing lined up it will go a long way to insuring quality control of his products. I know some will say he could just test product that he knows is good and then send out underdosed gear. While I suppose that is always possible, Mike didn't develop a good reputation and stay in the business for as long as he has by scamming people.

length of business doesnt mean much to me considering GETM and there meso scandal..

I agree that he might be not wanting to engage in the back and forth that comes with the UGL threads.. thats fine. Just wondering where he has been since posting my last batch of blood work have heard nada..

So now you speak for him ? I dont know how you talk for him with his dick so far back in your throat, you got skills
I am not sure how to took the statement that I do not know the guy very well then concluded that I am speaking for the man. I also do not know how you took the statement that there are problems with his operation to mean that I am sucking the guy off.

length of business doesnt mean much to me considering GETM and there meso scandal..

I agree that he might be not wanting to engage in the back and forth that comes with the UGL threads.. thats fine. Just wondering where he has been since posting my last batch of blood work have heard nada..

Have you pmed him? Or just looking for a response to a previous post?

I am not sure how to took the statement that I do not know the guy very well then concluded that I am speaking for the man. I also do not know how you took the statement that there are problems with his operation to mean that I am sucking the guy off.

oh must be bad translation.. how to you say in european.. remove thee nose from thee anus

I do not think that is the kind of treatment a customer deserves, even if they do bizarrely resort to attacking other members in an impotent rage.

Have you pmed him? Or just looking for a response to a previous post?

no .. I mean we have PMs a mile long.. but was wondering in general the last we heard from MS publicly was when Marcus' bloods came back.. (and i rather keep it all on the up and up and public.. if there is small issue it can be resolved via PM/email..otherwise id rather see the results or any side talk in the open) .. days latter, what 2 days ago my bloods came back..which seem to show tale tell signs that the TPP is decent, but the TE is underdosed likely. wondering if he has come to that conclusion.. or had issued any sort of statement.

no .. I mean we have PMs a mile long.. but was wondering in general the last we heard from MS publicly was when Marcus' bloods came back.. (and i rather keep it all on the up and up and public.. if there is small issue it can be resolved via PM/email..otherwise id rather see the results or any side talk in the open) .. days latter, what 2 days ago my bloods came back..which seem to show tale tell signs that the TPP is decent, but the TE is underdosed likely. wondering if he has come to that conclusion.. or had issued any sort of statement.

Kool, i was just wondering. I hope my te is better, the batch # was way different and appeared to be about 2 months newer.

I am here.
Not sure what I am supposed to comment on.
I thought your results where good VIP Tileguy.
Marcus is there anyway you could test with the full dose of 600mg instead of dividing it in 2 of 300mg.
Anyway waiting to hear on a Mass Spec.
If anyone needs me PM or Email me.
It's weekend for me & my family plan on taking time of.
I do want to Test my Test Enan product.
But as far as testing my entire line. This is something that MESO should then demand of all Sources.

mikestrong

I am here.
Marcus is there anyway you could test with the full dose of 600mg instead of dividing it in 2 of 300mg.
But as far as testing my entire line. This is something that MESO should then demand of all Sources.

mikestrong

thanks for dropping in on MS..
yeah im happy at 7500 .. hell i feel great.. libido on point.. mass is there. i liked the dbol.. finished it up over the last few weeks. I just wish i could consume less gear and get those same numbers.

Are you in the inquiry phase of Mass Spec , or have you sent a product off? So you intend to just test the questionable one , or your entire line? im confused? thanks

I forget if it's been done or if I read it, but does anyone know if there has been someone who has had blood drawn at the 24 hour AND 48 hour mark yet with the same dosage on a cycle or TRT yet? I thought I've read somewhere about it, but can't find it

I am here.

mikestrong
Wouldn't you think for comparison and consistency, it would be smartest for me to continue protocol and test at 24 hour mark like you suggested? What is the goal? To just see what the most we can get out of a single blood draw is? What does everyone (including you, Mike) think about this

We do ask every source to test their whole line.

Hey VIPs.
I am hoping to see more Blood Results.
Marcus do you think the # will come out more or less if you do the 600mg before the Testing or do 300mg? Not sure I understand when you say the #'s come out. But I know you where upset with low number & feel the Test E is underdosed.
But just how underdosed can it realistically be?
I still believe more Blood works is important. But nonetheless will want to test the Test Enan.
Another VIP sent a diff. product out for Mass Spec.
I can't reveal who, unless he says I may.
Hoping he can do the Test Enan as well. If not I still need to find a place to test it. The place I knew of the Dr. is away.
If more Bloods come back low. I am surely going to STOP selling the Test Enan.
Think I covered most of my thoughts and plans.
mikestrong

Id like to know if your Test Cyp is a better option. Obviously TPP would be a good alternative in the meanwhile . .. kind of liking it eod.. hell i could drop everything but that and move to ed and get my gram that way..