mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Yes, I agree body fat definitely hinders testosterone effectiveness. I just spoke with my TRT doctor on Monday and he explained that the more body fat or the higher body fat percentage in a person, the less effective the testosterone. In addition, I believe blood concentration is also a factor, the higher the blood volume, the less effective the testosterone.

Your saying taller guys (higher blood volume) make test less efficient?

And here we go again....did I see someone say they go from 1209 to 300 while doing weekly injections. I say no
way maybe every two weeks. Glad to see @lightspan come in and clear some things up. Let's keep the blood work coming. I am on TRT weekly injects I feel no difference. Yes the guy with Kanye avi please change it I don't know if it's you or the avi that is getting under my skin.

Oh yea last thing go get your grub on today and give thanks for what we have in our lives. I will be busy watching football. I am out on a four day weekend hold down the fort. Mandatory meso break. Oh yea I thank the guys who are here donating money and time to this issue let's keep it up. We won't get all the answers but at this point I will take any clarity we can get.

Oh yea last thing go get your grub on today and give thanks for what we have in our lives. I will be busy watching football. I am out on a four day weekend hold down the fort. Mandatory meso break. Oh yea I thank the guys who are here donating money and time to this issue let's keep it up. We won't get all the answers but at this point I will take any clarity we can get.

Now Volt, I thought we both had a mutual agreement that neither of us would let our beloved Bears ruin our Turkey Day.:( At least our team plays early and we can be done with it by about 2 pm. :cool:

Now Volt, I thought we both had a mutual agreement that neither of us would let our beloved Bears ruin our Turkey Day.:( At least our team plays early and we can be done with it by about 2 pm. :cool:

that heartless bitch you got at quarterback oughta be run out of town. When my boys curb stomped you guys it made my day cuz yall dont deserve to win with such an awful effort put forth. Pretty sad we have the oldest rivalry in the nfl and yall dont even show up...sorry bickel & voltrader have a great weekend

On a second note...I guess im a bears fan today (puke) hope y'all give them pussies a whoopin! An enemy of your enemy is your friend, I guess ugh

And here we go again....did I see someone say they go from 1209 to 300 while doing weekly injections. I say no
way maybe every two weeks. Glad to see @lightspan come in and clear some things up. Let's keep the blood work coming. I am on TRT weekly injects I feel no difference. Yes the guy with Kanye avi please change it I don't know if it's you or the avi that is getting under my skin.
I agree with your opinion on the weekly injections. No way levels can plummet that severely. Back in my younger days (early 20's), I would run deca only 400mg pinned on Sunday and would still feel like a Sherman tank the following Sunday. Just my experience and two cents. Anyway, y'all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Oh yah, even if you're on a cut, bulk up today. It won't kill you. This kind of grub only comes around once a year.

I don't know guys..... I'm far for an expert on this, but if the half life is 10 days and test levels peak at 48 hours, then by the 7th day I can see the levels dropping off dramatically. I know when I'm doing weekly injections vs bi-weekly, I feel like shit by the end of the week. Just my observation

It's gotta be very dependent on age.... When I was in my 20's, 200mg of test per week was all I needed per week. Now that I'm nearly 40.... I need 400mg per week, bi-weekly, to get the same results as I was getting 15 years ago.

Last edited:
Your saying taller guys (higher blood volume) make test less efficient?
Not necessarily taller but larger. It's the same idea with BAC, larger men with higher blood concentrations can drink more alcohol than a smaller man before becoming impaired. The problem is there's not a a lot of research available on it.

Happy Thanksgiving fellas hopefully everyone has some good friends or family to spend the day with!!!

Thanks again to all the service men and women kicking ass and keeping us safe here at home!!!!

Now get the hell outa here and go grab some food LOL!!!!

No, I didn't say 1209, but I always ended my week in the high 200's low 300's when I was taking 160mg a week, and at peak levels I was in the 1100's, pretty consistently. I made a post about it several days ago, but you can choose not to believe me, I don't really care, just telling you my experience. I have no reason to lie about my TRT doses, and I also pointed out that my boss, who was going to the same TRT clinic as me, getting the same dose, on the same day, would end his week in the 900's, so they lowered his dose. I am a pretty big person physically, and everybody reacts differently to hormones, my point was there is no set rule, it can vary person to person.

Oh, and the more you guys complain about the avi, the less I want to change it. :)

I don't know guys..... I'm far for an expert on this, but if the half life is 10 days and test levels peak at 48 hours, then by the 7th day I can see the levels dropping off dramatically. I know when I'm doing weekly injections vs bi-weekly, I feel like shit by the end of the week. Just my observation

It's gotta be very dependent on age.... When I was in my 20's, 200mg of test per week was all I needed per week. Now that I'm nearly 40.... I need 400mg per week, bi-weekly, to get the same results as I was getting 15 years ago.
Valid point.

What's up fellas... Hope everyone is having a nice t-day
I'm in the car most of the day traveling from house to house to eat with all of my family, I'm gonna be a fat sob by the end of the day!!

Anyone hear from MS recently?

Curious about this too. @Y2JVD responses stopped for me as well A few days ago. Maybe he took the week off... Not jumping to any conclusions.
What you guys are doing here is great. I see the day where each batch will be tested and priced per MG coming soon. Being underdosed wouldn't be such an issue if the price, Qty ordered, & dose could be adjusted for exact concentration.
I am new to the forum, but will be running a cycle w/ pharma Test C I have stockpiled from my HRT Rx in March if you are still looking for comparison bloods. Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.

What's up fellas... Hope everyone is having a nice t-day
I'm in the car most of the day traveling from house to house to eat with all of my family, I'm gonna be a fat sob by the end of the day!!
It's all good man. Just throw in a little cardio for a couple of days.
Come to think of it, I've already eaten so much that I feel like I'm pregnant.

Curious about this too. @Y2JVD responses stopped for me as well A few days ago. Maybe he took the week off... Not jumping to any conclusions.
What you guys are doing here is great. I see the day where each batch will be tested and priced per MG coming soon. Being underdosed wouldn't be such an issue if the price, Qty ordered, & dose could be adjusted for exact concentration.
I am new to the forum, but will be running a cycle w/ pharma Test C I have stockpiled from my HRT Rx in March if you are still looking for comparison bloods. Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.

I don't seeing the want or need for any and all blood work stopping anytime in the near future. The more we have the better for all parties involved.