mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Being new here I have been doing a lot of reading to get up to speed on the issues that are of concern to this community & what projects members of the forum are working on. One of the main reasons I joined is because it seems that ensuring quality and safety of gear is very high on the agenda. Much more than any other board I have read.
I am a bit on the paranoid side when it comes to products that I will be injecting into my body, & many of us that have limited cycles under our belt don't have the knowledge to determine the quality of a product from the results, or how it makes us feel alone. For this reason what you are doing with bloodwork is very valuable and exciting. Have any members of the board considered taking this one step further with GC-MS? I did see testing mentioned several times in this post, but what I am asking about is a little different. Please keep in mind I am new so If others are doing something similar to what I am asking about I mean no offense. I may have just missed the post or misunderstood.
All of the threads I have read on Mass Spec seem to mention that it is very difficult to find a lab that is willing to perform the analysis. It also seems to me that often times the posts turn into back and forth battles questioning the motives of the person offering the testing, or the intentions of the lab facility itself. Given what I have learned from reading this forum about how some sources try to manipulate members and the board I guess I understand the skepticism... Even though I have no idea whether it is warranted or not.
I used to work for a medical device manufacturer and am quite familiar with the secondary market for used and demonstration medical & research equipment. Often times recent lightly used equipment sells for between 10-30%. Buying the equipment necessary to test gear is a bit out of my income bracket individually, but it is not out of this world expensive. If I could afford it, I would probably consider it seriously as the thought of injecting dirty gear or heavy metals scares the shit out of me (Not implying anything about Mike Strong... Just in general).
Has a group of people on this board ever considered getting together and collectively purchasing the equipment to do this? It seems like something members on the board would benefit from, as well as many sources. The process for allowing new sources on the board could then include a rule that samples from every batch must be submitted for testing and the info could be made public. Members of the board could also submit samples of their own gear for analysis for a fee. The fee could be used to pay for upkeep on the equipment and might eventually amount to enough to repay the members that originally purchased the equipment. At that point the equipment would belong to "the board". I really haven't thoroughly thought this out & wanted to write it more as an example. Like I said I am new & for all I know something like this might present numerous legal issues or even violate board rules, but it seems like with the cost of the equipment dropping, there must be a way for a strong forum like Meso to work together and ensure accurate and regular analysis can be done for the well being of the members of the board as a whole.

Being new here I have been doing a lot of reading to get up to speed on the issues that are of concern to this community & what projects members of the forum are working on. One of the main reasons I joined is because it seems that ensuring quality and safety of gear is very high on the agenda. Much more than any other board I have read.
I am a bit on the paranoid side when it comes to products that I will be injecting into my body, & many of us that have limited cycles under our belt don't have the knowledge to determine the quality of a product from the results, or how it makes us feel alone. For this reason what you are doing with bloodwork is very valuable and exciting. Have any members of the board considered taking this one step further with GC-MS? I did see testing mentioned several times in this post, but what I am asking about is a little different. Please keep in mind I am new so If others are doing something similar to what I am asking about I mean no offense. I may have just missed the post or misunderstood.
All of the threads I have read on Mass Spec seem to mention that it is very difficult to find a lab that is willing to perform the analysis. It also seems to me that often times the posts turn into back and forth battles questioning the motives of the person offering the testing, or the intentions of the lab facility itself. Given what I have learned from reading this forum about how some sources try to manipulate members and the board I guess I understand the skepticism... Even though I have no idea whether it is warranted or not.
I used to work for a medical device manufacturer and am quite familiar with the secondary market for used and demonstration medical & research equipment. Often times recent lightly used equipment sells for between 10-30%. Buying the equipment necessary to test gear is a bit out of my income bracket individually, but it is not out of this world expensive. If I could afford it, I would probably consider it seriously as the thought of injecting dirty gear or heavy metals scares the shit out of me (Not implying anything about Mike Strong... Just in general).
Has a group of people on this board ever considered getting together and collectively purchasing the equipment to do this? It seems like something members on the board would benefit from, as well as many sources. The process for allowing new sources on the board could then include a rule that samples from every batch must be submitted for testing and the info could be made public. Members of the board could also submit samples of their own gear for analysis for a fee. The fee could be used to pay for upkeep on the equipment and might eventually amount to enough to repay the members that originally purchased the equipment. At that point the equipment would belong to "the board". I really haven't thoroughly thought this out & wanted to write it more as an example. Like I said I am new & for all I know something like this might present numerous legal issues or even violate board rules, but it seems like with the cost of the equipment dropping, there must be a way for a strong forum like Meso to work together and ensure accurate and regular analysis can be done for the well being of the members of the board as a whole.

This has been discussed before. The legality factor pushed most away. How are we to accept the samples? LE could send samples in and just follow the pack. It would be too easy to bust us.
Also, by testing samples for sources we are now associated with said source. That brings a slew of other charges down on us.

I'd rather not go to jail. It's just not worth the risk.

Do native americans celebrate thanksgiving? Or do the british?
I had a teacher tell me that this day was celebrated not fir the theft of a land but also a horrible slaughter of native people. Here's what I was told. There was a feast, celebration by amd all the native folks were inside giving thanks and loving. Horrible fucks that we were back then thought it was a grand idea to set fire to the round house and sboot every man, woman and child that came running out. This was the real celebratory feast day. A murder and burning of innocent people. Now there had been a white death prior to the deaths of hundreds of innocents. After a hundred plys yrs someone thought along the lines of maybe we ought to change this some and it was changed. So, happy day all. Murder and theft is still going on all around us. Our American government hasn't changed much have we. My take on this you ask? Yes, a day or 50 a yr should be for thanks and love not just 1. Enjoy your loves and tell them that they matter. @eminem93

This has been discussed before. The legality factor pushed most away. How are we to accept the samples? LE could send samples in and just follow the pack. It would be too easy to bust us.
Also, by testing samples for sources we are now associated with said source. That brings a slew of other charges down on us.

I'd rather not go to jail. It's just not worth the risk.

Thanks @Colt44. Those are all VERY valid points. I am not all that smart, so I figured either there was a good reason why it wouldn't work, or someone else might be doing it already. I was hoping it would be the second option... but appreciate the response. Didn't think about how to get the samples to where the equipment is located. Free room and board, lots of time to workout, & my love life might improve..... On second thought you're probably right... I should avoid jail. Lol.

I had a teacher tell me that this day was celebrated not fir the theft of a land but also a horrible slaughter of native people. Here's what I was told. There was a feast, celebration by amd all the native folks were inside giving thanks and loving. Horrible fucks that we were back then thought it was a grand idea to set fire to the round house and sboot every man, woman and child that came running out. This was the real celebratory feast day. A murder and burning of innocent people. Now there had been a white death prior to the deaths of hundreds of innocents. After a hundred plys yrs someone thought along the lines of maybe we ought to change this some and it was changed. So, happy day all. Murder and theft is still going on all around us. Our American government hasn't changed much have we. My take on this you ask? Yes, a day or 50 a yr should be for thanks and love not just 1. Enjoy your loves and tell them that they matter. @eminem93

Your teacher was wrong lol thats not what happened at all. The first Thanksgiving was a celebration between the Wamponoag and the puritans in thanks of the Native Americans helping them through the previous year. The massacre didnt happen until years after the first Thanksgiving, known as King Philips War. Theres a lot of history behind this that alot of Americans are unaware of.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Philip's_War

Your teacher was wrong lol thats not what happened at all. The first Thanksgiving was a celebration between the Wamponoag and the puritans in thanks of the Native Americans helping them through the previous year. The massacre didnt happen until years after the first Thanksgiving, known as King Philips War. Theres a lot of history behind this that alot of Americans are unaware of.

Thx Oz. Last yr I looked it up and couldn't remember the date.

Here's a better account of the real first thanksgiving.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2003/11/dick-cheatham/the-real-first-thanksgiving/

What causes that and does that mean it is unusable or can it be restored?
There can be a couple causes for it, mike has mentioned before that this can happen and they are using new carrier oils now that won't crash. You just heat it up to fix it... That's what I did and it was fine and I pinned it tues, but it had crashed again when I pulled it out again today, and I didn't want to keep heating and pinning so I dropped the mast. Sorry guys. Bloods next week will be with just test E. Luckily from my previous bloods it appears that the mast isn't adding to my overall test values (meaning that I don't believe the mast has any test in it)

There can be a couple causes for it, mike has mentioned before that this can happen and they are using new carrier oils now that won't crash. You just heat it up to fix it... That's what I did and it was fine and I pinned it tues, but it had crashed again when I pulled it out again today, and I didn't want to keep heating and pinning so I dropped the mast. Sorry guys. Bloods next week will be with just test E. Luckily from my previous bloods it appears that the mast isn't adding to my overall test values (meaning that I don't believe the mast has any test in it)
Here Is a question: why doesn't other compounds than testosterone show on the total T value? After all their modified versions right?

I do not know @mikestrong very well, but the little I do know suggests it is a good thing he is not here posting. The service has a very serious issue, and I believe he is trying to address it. If he were here shooting the shit and jumping in and sharing his ethnic pussy preferences with you guys, it would reflect very poorly on him. He will speak up when he has something to say.