mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Hey VIPs.
I am hoping to see more Blood Results.
Marcus do you think the # will come out more or less if you do the 600mg before the Testing or do 300mg? Not sure I understand when you say the #'s come out. But I know you where upset with low number & feel the Test E is underdosed.
But just how underdosed can it realistically be?
I still believe more Blood works is important. But nonetheless will want to test the Test Enan.
Another VIP sent a diff. product out for Mass Spec.
I can't reveal who, unless he says I may.
Hoping he can do the Test Enan as well. If not I still need to find a place to test it. The place I knew of the Dr. is away.
If more Bloods come back low. I am surely going to STOP selling the Test Enan.
Think I covered most of my thoughts and plans.
mikestrong
I believe it will come back higher with a 600 dose all at once, however I pinned today, so if pin 600 Tuesday, the half-life of the compound today will have an effect on the blood results for blood draw on wed. I would have to pin 600 tues and the following week and then get bloods drawn and I'm trying to just end my cycle. The only reason I'm still on it right now is for bloods next week. I want to help out the best I can, but we would have no comparison since it would be entire change of protocol for dosing for me done the day before my blood draw and only the day before. So I don't really know how to go about it.

I knew your test e was being mass specd too... Wasn't my place to say anything and I don't know who is doing it, but I tried to get it done and to no avail. But I don't know what batch it is, and I might have something lined up later for the batch I have, we'll see.

Wouldn't you think for comparison and consistency, it would be smartest for me to continue protocol and test at 24 hour mark like you suggested? What is the goal? To just see what the most we can get out of a single blood draw is? What does everyone (including you, Mike) think about this

We do ask every source to test their whole line.
Yes it would be best to continue your current regimen and test at the 24hr mark. This would at least keep the testing consistent.

Alright, what I could do is this... I'll pin my 300 on tues, draw on 24 hour mark and then right after I draw, pin the other 300. Then the following Tuesday pin 600 all at once and have blood drawn at whatever marker between my 2 previous bloods had the highest levels. That way, the half life of the ester would not effect the single dosing of test at 600mg. Is this correct @Colt44 ? How's this protocol sound?

Alright, what I could do is this... I'll pin my 300 on tues, draw on 24 hour mark and then right after I draw, pin the other 300. Then the following Tuesday pin 600 all at once and have blood drawn at whatever marker between my 2 previous bloods had the highest levels. That way, the half life of the ester would not effect the single dosing of test at 600mg. Is this correct @Colt44 ? How's this protocol sound?
That is a lot of testing. PLZ let me get you something for it. Will PM you soon.
Again I really am tired of suggesting things.
But just wondering if at 300mg you got 2300 (2300/300 = 7x aprx). Then what would 600mg get you?
Now before I get criticised for this, really would like to see the results of it or results on Mass Spec. Don't bother attacking my suggestion. I most likely won't be back until Mon.
Good Weekend Meso
MS

That is a lot of testing. PLZ let me get you something for it. Will PM you soon.
Again I really am tired of suggesting things.
But just wondering if at 300mg you got 2300 (2300/300 = 7x aprx). Then what would 600mg get you?
Now before I get criticised for this, really would like to see the results of it or results on Mass Spec. Don't bother attacking my suggestion. I most likely won't be back until Mon.
Good Weekend Meso
MS
I can do the testing, it will help everyone in this thread and it will help the experiment that were running to figure out appropriate numbers and dosing. Because of the half-life of the ester, there would still be a good amount left affecting test levels with the bi-weekly dose. If that wasn't the case then tiles bloods and everyone else's who has ever got them on the forum with the bi-weekly dose would be astronomically off the charts and greater than anything scally has seen. Mine would be the only ones reasonable or close to.

Well damn guys... Sorry for the disappearance. The state decided I needed to spend some time with them due to a conflict.. Can't say specifics, but needless to say it screwed my cycle.

Got to catch up. Hope things are going smoothly

^^Exactly @Marcus . The previous pin would still be active at the time of blood draw. The nonsense thrown around in this thread is ridiculous.
Ok... Now would it be ok to pin 300 tues, blood dran 24 hours after on wed, then pin another 300 right after bloods. Then the following tues pin all 600 at once and get bloods drawn after? Would this allow us an accurate guage for a once a week injection? Or does it have to be done for a few weeks leading up?

Ok... Now would it be ok to pin 300 tues, blood dran 24 hours after on wed, then pin another 300 right after bloods. Then the following tues pin all 600 at once and get bloods drawn after? Would this allow us an accurate guage for a once a week injection? Or does it have to be done for a few weeks leading up?
I'd like to see another week at full dose honestly but it should work. You need to cut your losses on this one and get out. You've done enough.

I'd like to see another week at full dose honestly but it should work. You need to cut your losses on this one and get out. You've done enough.
Ya, I understand... Can't do another week so, at least it will be something and can be thrown out later if it's too skewed off the data with others who pin once weekly

@Marcus I must admit your dedication to try and get the most accurate readings is very impressive brother. I know that no one here wants the Test E to be underdosed. And no one wants Mike ran off. We all just want good gear. For all that you are doing to help get to the bottom of things for Meso it is also helping Mike so I say you need to take him up on whatever he is willing to do to compensate you for your time and cost. This is not taking free gear it is allowing the Source to pay you back. I'll be crossing my fingers for your next blood results to be better brother. Good luck and thanks for everything you do here brother.
Boilermech

Dazmn, get home to a bloody mess. Seen your bloods Marcus. No good. I still have plenty for a 500 cycle, but would I be wasting my time??? Damn it!

I agree, @Marcus has gone above and beyond. I have some MS cyp that I am going to run for the next 6 weeks @300mg 2x ew to finish my current blast. I will get blood work at the end of the six weeks.

I am here.
Not sure what I am supposed to comment on.
I thought your results where good VIP Tileguy.
Marcus is there anyway you could test with the full dose of 600mg instead of dividing it in 2 of 300mg.
Anyway waiting to hear on a Mass Spec.
If anyone needs me PM or Email me.
It's weekend for me & my family plan on taking time of.
I do want to Test my Test Enan product.
But as far as testing my entire line. This is something that MESO should then demand of all Sources.

mikestrong

Your obtaining a MS for what, the identity OR the concentration of an AAS in a vial, yours I presume?

This whole under dosed dilemma has put a damper on my weekend. Just welcomed back to freedom and was ready to get the cycle rolling, but now I better hold off and see where this goes.

On a positive note. Almost time for church (Lord knows I need him.) And a Green Bay, New England match up. Go Packers! Everyone have a fabulous day!!!

Your obtaining a MS for what, the identity OR the concentration of an AAS in a vial, yours I presume?

Dr , can you help with Mass Spec over here on some MS products or ... ? we need to find viable options for testing .. i will have some left overs.. hint hint

Sure bc I owe YOU a little help for the GETM debacle.

Send me a PM and let me know what's up mate!

Last edited: