mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

The biggest thing I can think of is body fat/mass of the person. That can effect values a great deal
Yes, I agree body fat definitely hinders testosterone effectiveness. I just spoke with my TRT doctor on Monday and he explained that the more body fat or the higher body fat percentage in a person, the less effective the testosterone. In addition, I believe blood concentration is also a factor, the higher the blood volume, the less effective the testosterone.

Blood tests measure a concentration like ng/dL. Concentration is a function of mass and volume. So one possible reason for the difference while maintaining the same dose would be the volume of your blood. If your circulatory system has more or less blood than that of someone else the blood test would show a lower or higher concentration.

Sorry partner, missed that previously...

No problem, what you said about Stretch could've definitely been true but it wasn't just with him.. I've been meaning to start a thread with as many of my bloods as I can find but it's probably going to take a couple hours and I've been putting it off.. Hopefully I can do it by next week..

The 10x rule works for most per Dr. Scally but there are 8x situations and 12x situations.. Like I said earlier in this thread, to see exactly where you fall you need to have your own history of blood work.. Guys like voltrader know the 10x rule doesn't work them because he has tons of his own tests..

The 10x rule is an estimate and should work for most but everyone is a little different.

What we need are some blood tests from members cycling pharma gear at doses higher than TRT doses. Those results are just as or even more important then UGL results. We need data on UGL gear, yes, however without the same results from pharma gear, we have nothing to compare them to.

Big Mike

No problem, what you said about Stretch could've definitely been true but it wasn't just with him.. I've been meaning to start a thread with as many of my bloods as I can find but it's probably going to take a couple hours and I've been putting it off.. Hopefully I can do it by next week..

The 10x rule works for most per Dr. Scally but there are 8x situations and 12x situations.. Like I said earlier in this thread, to see exactly where you fall you need to have your own history of blood work.. Guys like voltrader know the 10x rule doesn't work them because he has tons of his own tests..

The 10x rule is an estimate and should work for most but everyone is a little different.

Yeah man, I have a few I can pull and look at too. At least 5 I believe.

Look forward to seeing them Johnny!

Again, that's why were doin this experiment. I think everyone here is taking this very well. But I will tell you this, @johnnyBALLZ got near 10X his dose on quality gear with a split dosage protocol so before anything more. Let's get a mass spec/HPLC done. Which people are working on from what I hear
Has anyone else got the bloods Johnny did (10x dose)?

What's nice about gear dosed @10x is the value one , because seems we've been paying as much for half the product , and two being able to pin less gear is what I'm after .

I'm anxious to see boilers test out ... As I highly suspect this test ethanate at this point. A lot seem to advocate tp +te as a jump or a finish but reasons like this is why I'd rather have my bets spread out .

Let's say the standard for Pharma grade is in the range of 8x to 12x, depending upon the individual, but that if we compiled all the numbers, we would average out to 10. This is based on observations by professionals in a clinical setting. When somebody comes along and publishes a paper that says otherwise that may change but for now it is the best science we have. We should see roughly as many 12s as 8s at doses of up to 1gm/wk. If we however see a large number 8s start popping up we would obviously begin looking at the potency of our medication as a probable cause. Pharma grade gear should be the standard by which the UGLs are held, with perhaps a small margin of error due to the nature of their business.

So what is an acceptable level for UGL gear? Are you happy with 5x, 7x maybe?
(I'm not)
Setting a minimum standard for suppliers to this board may be a good first step towards eliminating some the ongoing and probably unnecessary controversy. If member bloods consistently come back below a certain threshold, you get a under-doping violation,get suspended, maybe banned for life, depending on the seriousness of the offense. What say you all?

What we need are some blood tests from members cycling pharma gear at doses higher than TRT doses. Those results are just as or even more important then UGL results. We need data on UGL gear, yes, however without the same results from pharma gear, we have nothing to compare them to.

Big Mike
Still planning to. Starting Pfizer cycle Dec.

Forgot to mention it, took my masteron out last night to pin it and it had crashed. From my pin on Friday to tuesday... Surprising seeing as it's dosed at 200mg/ml

My test e is from 09252014, the vial I am currently running. I don't remember what my first vial on this run was, but most likely the same

Edit: and I have been on the current vial for 2.5 weeks now or so
B# 11122014 T Cyp 300. EQ300 B#09102014.
Mine.