mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I don't have a clue what that is ..... I'd def send that pic to MS. I think it's best that none of us pin anyone's ugl gear until we've ran it they a Whatman into a new vial to ensure our safety. I would be willing to bet that the gear that you have was not filtered... Period.
Whatman filters are great. I think this Is a great idea rutman

It's pretty common that HCG does increase test my some amount. Exactly how much I'm sure varies person to person, but we also havent seen much about exactly how much it increases it. Trying to figure this out too with colts protocol
On my last two TRT tests before my current cycle, I had one with HCG and one without HCG. The test with HCG had added roughly 9% to my total T. Im sure the more or higher your HCG dose the bigger the addition to your total T? That is just speculation if course.

Big Mike

No disrespect to insertnamehere, as it is awesome that he had bloods done with legit test and posted it. But, the fact that he is also taking hcg, which obviously inflates his numbers without us knowing by how much, makes his numbers not very helpful for us trying to determine how accurate the "8-10x rule" really is.

For all we know, the hcg could be adding anywhere from 100 to 800 ng/dl to his tt levels, but there's no way that I'm aware of for us to know exactly how much that is.

Of course the answer always is, it depends. If he is primary or a mix of primary and secondary then HCG won't have any effect or little effect.

Let me think out loud here: If his HCG added, say, 400ng/dl onto his TT, and we subtracted that from his first TT of 1450,then his TT would be 1050 all from Ex.T, hypothetically. if we divide 1050 by 120 we get 8.75. So it would still fit within the 8-10x rule. Obviously his second lab draw was a little lower than the first so this is all conjecture. It's still better than the 4.7x many of our Meso bro's are getting.
But I suck at math so maybe I'm wrong.

OK I am here, I was here yesterday in the AM.
Before this NEW low blood test came.

I do appreciate the tone of 99% of you in getting to the BOTTOM of this & handling this issue.
I was running around & had to spend several hours in an emergency & doctor visit over should pain & elbow nerve pain.

There are a LOT of good comments on here.
If CHINA is good or not, I can't say, probably definitely not as good as MADE IN THE USA or GERMANY, etc. etc.
But for UGL, that is what there is for us.
I have been going back and forth with my US REM LAB, he has is own line & sells the same gear under different label. I see no complaints in his thread.
We have been working together for many years.
HE AGREES TO HAVE IT TESTED MASS SPEC. HE IS FOR IT & WILLING TO HELP PAY.
I am working towards this myself, talking to a guy who will help coordinate 2 DIFF TEST, from 2 diff places.
We where talking about doing TEST ENAN, but I will now also want do the TEST CYP now!

LUCABRATZI I will email you so you can send me the PIC & we can check it out & get you a replacement.
ANAVAR LABMAX, I will also look at it, it was tested before & came out OK.
So maybe it can be done again I pay or I will have to MASS SPEC it also.

I know you guys want the best of the best, I can totally understand that, believe me I don't feel good, when I am under the gun about my products, never have I set out to do wrong, so it hurts me quite a bit.
I am going to get this tested & get to the bottom of it.
I guess if CHINA is giving us poor stuff, then we need a NEW PROVIDER or over dose the stuff, I will order that to be done anyway.

I have just been working all day today & this just came to my attention.

On the BLOOD TEST, I still feeling that taking the TEST with 1 full dose will increase the NUMBERS, if you guys disagree, help prove me wrong! Again I have paid for some tests & offered to pay for others.

MEM1GUY, would you be willing to do it will full does 583mg then take the TEST if I pay for it?

Anyway I am down about this, cause you all are down as well. I am here, to talk in a civil manner to get to the bottom of this.

So sorry MESO VIPs, that I have not met some of your STANDARDs here on MESO. But TILEGUY what you are saying about me NOT having complaints before & no testing was done, is WRONG. I spoke with you about that on the side, I guess you don't believe me.
But take it for what it's worth, MESO is far ahead of other sites I visit & post on, with this whole BLOOD TEST/TESTING!!
You guys have said it yourselves that you have come a long way in working together to TEST STUFF. LOOK around other SOURCE forums, they are NOT doing this, at least not where I have been.
So yes this whole thing is NEW to me, this is NOT to say some things have not been tested before, they have, just not due to complaints. It was more like inquiries.

Hoping the MASS SPEC get done soon.
mikestrong

I will test at the one pin full dosage. Let's have some insight on the injection protocol I should follow for best results.

Mike what I was saying is a blanket statement In response to low t values on bloodwork , that : " I've never had a complaint before " or " everyone has liked my gear " cannot and will not
Cut it . I know you get this -
U cannot compare old batch numbers to new ones because tests never existed . This isn't a good biz model in a trade where potency and cleanliness is all that matters ... Well that and good service which you have ..
I'm glad ur here to make it right and ur tone is believable .

I'm having a shit day so there is zero icing on my comments sorry if they come off rude .
It's snowy and icy out and some fucking geezer turned out into a two lane highway intersection directly infront of me and a greenlight and stopped completely in my lane ( a through lane ) and tuned on their left blinker . All the while
There is a fucking turning lane one over . I slammed my breaks with my son in the car and did a 720 . I lost it . Thank god we didn't collide it was within a foot or two .. I went ape shit screaming and banging around in my car like a monkey all juiced out .. Well I am ape like and juiced up

Complaints where not for underdosed, NOR where there BLOOD TEST, I told you of one VIP named _ _ _ _ can give it to some TRUSTED VETs on here, he is an old time MESO MEMBER, not sure if he is still on here, & hope he does not get pissed by me mentioning him, so will ask him first, if we can find him, feel free to contact me any VETS to verify this!
He tested my _ _ _ _about a year ago, not sure exactly the time, cause that is the last time there was an issue like that, if we can find him, hope he wont mind confirming what he told me that the RESULTS where great.

LOOK MESO is doing this, other sites I know of are NOT. Props to MESO, but don't think I am here to make up stories like I am above the rest of you. ON the contrary, MESO is getting me in line with TESTING.

But tell me where another site is demanding this, I don't have time to visit & work on that many sites, so I could be wrong. But that is my answer to you TILEGUY on this accusation.

Sorry for your rough day, hope there is some good things around the corner, maybe get some good food, works for me sometimes.
Respect VIP
mikestrong

lol yea like he added a little jiz to the oil for extra smooth shot...

Seriously though am I injecting jizz or something that shouldn't be injected?

Luca - given that you are experiencing pain 5 or 6 days after inject, and it is severe enough that you can't bend your leg, well... I would say you are definitely "injecting something that shouldn't be injected".

Hope your leg starts feeling better, my man.

I'm having a shit day so there is zero icing on my comments sorry if they come off rude .
It's snowy and icy out and some fucking geezer turned out into a two lane highway intersection directly infront of me and a greenlight and stopped completely in my lane ( a through lane ) and tuned on their left blinker . All the while
There is a fucking turning lane one over . I slammed my breaks with my son in the car and did a 720 . I lost it . Thank god we didn't collide it was within a foot or two .. I went ape shit screaming and banging around in my car like a monkey all juiced out .. Well I am ape like and juiced up
Glad you and the kid are allrite man. This is the stuff that breaks by brain open, bad drivers!!

Ms I'm confused on how are taking this as an accusation ?

I'm asserting that when you said my gear is good and that is always the feedback you've received - that , that is not an answer we as a community can accept in leu of bloodwork or mass spec results .
Yes my gf will be home any minute I will try to get some food in smoke some
Pot and relax . Things are
Really getting to me
Today . The kind of day where I'd rather be with my
Dog hiking in the mountains away from human kind and our inherent stupidity

On my last two TRT tests before my current cycle, I had one with HCG and one without HCG. The test with HCG had added roughly 9% to my total T. Im sure the more or higher your HCG dose the bigger the addition to your total T? That is just speculation if course.

Big Mike
We many IU's were you running?

Just been catching up on some of the underdosing issues across the board, and it saddening to hear guys are receiving shit product and I like many hope things get sorted out.
Look I don't like or trust this source. I've been amused to see statements from some across the underground about members sticking together and all sources being treated equally, and maybe this is a wake up call for those card carrying fan boys of sources that seems to get free rides without evidence of good quality gear.
Thanks to those few of you keeping these guys honest

Luca - given that you are experiencing pain 5 or 6 days after inject, and it is severe enough that you can't bend your leg, well... I would say you are definitely "injecting something that shouldn't be injected".

Hope your leg starts feeling better, my man.

Yea I'm goin to a walk in now cause sometbing is Definetly wrong. My shot was last Wednesday in my quad and pain is still horrible and my leg gives out at my knee.

I took cipro today but I think it's time for professional help on this one.

Shitty timing cause I just left my old company and opened up my own office so my insurance is in limbo.

I'd rather pay out of pocket then risk having infection spread.

I have no reason to disagree with you but 800 seems too high. Else, why not just prescribe HGC instead of test? My anti aging dr said it's just to keep size in my nuts and made no mention of it increasing T.

Not quite the right type of study: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-45-6-1211
It shows HCG raising T levels 120%. Maybe when I get home for work I can dig deeper. It depends on training and wifey time.

This is why I don't like using blood test for gauging serum T levels. They are all over the place due to some many variables.
I totally agree with JohnnyB; A mass spec should be done and should no SRC should have a problem doing it.

I was thinking of ordering a labmax kit for the T Cyp I have from MS, but from reading here and other places, it does not seem that accurate. Let me know better options than labmax. If you all say that is the way I should go, then I will order the kits asap. I prefer a concrete option though.

Last edited:
Ms I'm confused on how are taking this as an accusation ?

I'm asserting that when you said my gear is good and that is always the feedback you've received - that , that is not an answer we as a community can accept in leu of bloodwork or mass spec results .
Yes my gf will be home any minute I will try to get some food in smoke some
Pot and relax . Things are
Really getting to me
Today . The kind of day where I'd rather be with my
Dog hiking in the mountains away from human kind and our inherent stupidity
OK TILEGUY,
I am just back on MESO, so answer me this, how long have you guys been doing BLOOD TESTs & MASS SPECS.

If you tell me years, then I look bad, cause then it's like something you have been doing for years & I am not up to date on this.

But if from what I am reading with how you members are still discussing them. It seems to me it is a fairly newer thing even for MESO, again I could be wrong.
But again I am just saying other sites are not doing this with my gear.
Hard to prove that I have NOT had complaints from BLOOD WORK, who will believe what I say, but that is what I am saying.
Also if there where members elsewhere complaining I am sure some on here could easily verify that they have seen those complaints & I would be caught lying.
Again I think you fail to see my POINT, MESO is ahead of other sites that I know of, on TESTING.
MS

It's pretty common that HCG does increase test my some amount. Exactly how much I'm sure varies person to person, but we also havent seen much about exactly how much it increases it. Trying to figure this out too with colts protocol
Doesn't HCG stimulate natural test production? If so, how much it that? Not much.

Sponsors

Latest posts