mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I'm gonna do bloods next thurs dec 11 on test e.

I switched from astro to ms on 22nd of nov. So I'm assuming this will be enough time for Astros gear to leave my system and be level w ms.

Unless someone says I should wait longer, that is the plan.
How's the leg today?

Not yet brother. I'm running some StrongGear test E right now. Check out my cycle log.
My 17 year old just tore something in his knee wrestling. He's out for the rest of the season now. He's still got his senior year next year though.
Hate to hear this brother. He will be in my prayers. I pray for a speedy recovery and the motivation to surpass all his previous goals.

Not yet brother. I'm running some StrongGear test E right now. Check out my cycle log.
My 17 year old just tore something in his knee wrestling. He's out for the rest of the season now. He's still got his senior year next year though.
Sorry to hear about your boy, praying for a quick recovery! Tell him to be strong, God is in control!

Big Mike

I find it interesting that there seems to be very little questioing about the sterility of product that lucabratzi is holding. You may well blame underdosing on poor raws, but the responsibility for clean gear rests solely with the brewer. yeah sure filtering is good practice, but fuck... We've seen others strung up for selling gear with floaters. Is this a one off?

I find it interesting that there seems to be very little questioing about the sterility of product that lucabratzi is holding. You may well blame underdosing on poor raws, but the responsibility for clean gear rests solely with the brewer. yeah sure filtering is good practice, but fuck... We've seen others strung up for selling gear with floaters. Is this a one off?
Wait, did I miss something? Was the conclusion it was a floater (can't see much on my phone) or crashed gear? Wa that the cause of the infection???

There was something going on in that pic, and despite the consensus that a bit of extra Jizz can be good for you, no one seems to be wondering if and how it's linked to the dude being in pain and on antibiotics. yes a few have noted concerns for lucabratzi's welfare, but most seem happy to let it get sorted behind the scenes. I guess only he knows if he's been exposed to anything else that could have caused the trouble

There was something going on in that pic, and despite the consensus that a bit of extra Jizz can be good for you, no one seems to be wondering if and how it's linked to the dude being in pain and on antibiotics. yes a few have noted concerns for lucabratzi's welfare, but most seem happy to let it get sorted behind the scenes. I guess only he knows if he's been exposed to anything else that could have caused the trouble

This issue with member @lucabratzi is very unsettling. I saw what was in that damn vial. WTF is that? I understand MS is trying to sort this out but damn the dude injected that fucking shit in his body! He is entitled to any refund or replacement he can get for that garbage.

This issue with member @lucabratzi is very unsettling. I saw what was in that damn vial. WTF is that? I understand MS is trying to sort this out but damn the dude injected that fucking shit in his body! He is entitled to any refund or replacement he can get for that garbage.
Agreed man, but why aren't people asking about the brewing process and measures taken to ensure this gear is as clean as possible. It's nothing that wouldn't be asked of ANY source here

I cant believe all the bullshit that's been coming out recently. MS seemed to be the pinnacle of ugl greatness. THEN underdosed gear, THEN floaters. WTF! I hope MS rectifies it cuz I dont wanna see this source go. Call it what it is but I expected better (disgust)

Agreed man, but why aren't people asking about the brewing process and measures taken to ensure this gear is as clean as possible. It's nothing that wouldn't be asked of ANY source here
Good point, I thought this was most likely an isolated incident. I also don't know enough about the intricacies of brewing, but ask away element, please man!

OK so a little update. Day 8 and quad is still jacked up. I went to doc last night and got penicillin shot and antibiotics.

I would say if my leg is better its maybe 10% better.

I spoke with mike and we agreed on settling this.

I go to pop a new vial (batch 09032014) today and before I do so I inspect it a little more thoroughly and find the same shit. Only way to describe it is like jizz in oil.

I am not trying to tarnish mikes name or long standing reputation nor am I doing this for freebies. In all honesty the few hundred bucks on test and stuff isn't that big a deal. I just want anyone else to check there gear so the same case or worse doesn't happen

In my case the facts are in 2 test e vials have been a foreign floater and ive had extreme pain in leg and hard to bend knee without it buckling. So take from it what you will.

Here are pics of the vial I was going to pop today. Its two pics, same pic just zoomed in.

Attachments

• pic 1.JPG
    pic 1.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 83
Same pic just zoomed.

I popped another one of his vials to pin that looked ok. Hopefully its good. Glad I always buy more than I need

Attachments

• pic 1 zoom.JPG
    pic 1 zoom.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 73