mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

OK Mike Strong have PM'd you,

I am working on sending in some NPP.. for HPLC analysis : information on a samples IDENTITY and it's CONCENTRATION apparently Spec doesnt quite provide as much info. .

other members have already stepped up to send in Eth and Prop.. .

the ball is rolling my dude.

Im glad to see that you see the importance , have come on your thread with a great undertone into resolving the issues. It shows that you can be humble, and that is greatly appreciated here. There is nothing more dissatisfying than a cocky source , with a attitude. Weve seen our share here.. in just the year the I have been here on Meso

I'm thinking its either crashed if it has crystals or unfiltered if It looks more like powder. I have a bottle of tren (diff lab) that has a good amount of powder that settles at the bottom. I believe it's from not being filtered. I'll post a pic in a few.

It very well may be crashed gear. I've never seen crashed gear first hand so I wouldn't know. From my understanding crashed gear looks more like crystals. When I shake it, it disapates for a short period but when I come to it the next day its back to lookin like snot.

Either way like I said, I just wanted to post and see other opinions. If its concluded its crashed then fine. I'd be curious why my quad is torched but im open to opinions as im not the expert
Try heating up your gear. Use a small pot and one inch of water or even the microwave works but dont stick the vile in the nuker. If its crashed gear should take care of what your seeing. Also keep in mind that just because you get pip doesnt always mean you have dirty shit. Your body might not get along with MS' s oil. I know mine doesnt like CS oil that shit destroys me.

Try heating up your gear. Use a small pot and one inch of water or even the microwave works but dont stick the vile in the nuker. If its crashed gear should take care of what your seeing. Also keep in mind that just because you get pip doesnt always mean you have dirty shit. Your body might not get along with MS' s oil. I know mine doesnt like CS oil that shit destroys me.
I've done this...

It's a no go

Mine was crashed, I heated it up a week ago, it cleared up just fine... I pinned it and everything was fine. When I took it out to pin it again on Friday, it had crashed again and I was over it, so I said fuck it and dropped the mast out of the tail end of my cycle

For what it's worth, I pinned Test P with swirly shit just like that a few years ago. Looked like a wispy jizz cloud. Fuck I didn't get PIP or an infection! Sorry Lucca. Feel better!

HEY here are the latest responses from the US LAB:

------------EMAIL copy in regards to LUCA--------
I have no problem replacing the product, but again I will argue that this compound may not be for him....
Thanks
_____________END___________

---------EMAIL COPY in regards to FLOATERS/MGHoward----------
He needs to warm it up for 5 minutes on med heat and shake, its the compound reacting to the cold weather.....And the floaters are most likely compound not a foreign particle.....
Thanks
Also he is willing to replace yours MGHOWARD.
____________END___________

I do feel he is being a bit vague/short with me, but he is going to also send RAWS to test them, also he is not cool with PICs of the LAB nor sharing BREWING INFO.

If there are some BREWERS on here, that can perhaps on behalf of the members on here, give me some questions to ask him about the PROCESS, then I can get more info on that. I am not saying I wont keep on keeping on, but anyone willing to help for the good of all. LMK
mikestrong

0e225ddd37d2de37105537d061b2f702.jpg

The 2 on left is npp the middle is suspension and the 2 on right are enanthate what is this. I think the npp is crashed but what's then white in the suspension

What the hell is going on with all the ms gear? The npp looks crashed, but I don't know what the white balls are in the suspension. Or the loads of cum in some of the other pics shown. WOW is all I can say.

Last edited:
Well guys, see it as a good thing. Obviously something must have recently changed. And it should be easy enough to fix. If it was random here and there, harder to solve. Maybe its just colder now that winter approaches? I'm no expert, but this is too wide spread to be a coincidence.

What the hell is going on with all the ms gear? The npp looks crashed, but I don't know what the white balls are in the suspension. Or the loads of cum in some of the other pics shown. WOW is all I can say.

Hahah that is too funny! It looks horrible

eroidsdotcom/forum/general/general-talk/tis-the-season...-for-crashed-gear
Just replace the dot with a period. Sorry don't know how to code links through Tapatalk.

@mghoward74 came up with this link. Good info. Here is what it says.

Weather is starting to turn and cold weather is coming! One of the reprecussions is that some gear sent may crash due to cold weather. Now many of us understand this and know how to handle gear BUT there are MANY new to this and don't know what crashed gear IS, WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OR WHAT TO DO:

CRASHED GEAR will look cloudy/thick/chunky

THIS does NOT mean the gear is BUNK or you got SCAMMED! So we don't need 100 alarms going off by uninformed noobies setting off 100 more alarms.

SOLUTION: Re-Heat the gear! Dependent upon HOW crashed it is it can be reconstituded by something as easy as a HAIR DRYER to placing a vial in a PAN W/WATER on a stove.
NO you do not submerge the vial! 1/4-1/2" should suffice but be SURE water level is BELOW stopper!
Be sure to pierce the stopper (a quick poke with a syringe should be fine) to alleviate pressure within the vial!
As gear is heating give it a swirl and you will notice clarity returning! : )

FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER METHODS AND/OR INFO THAT MAY BE PERTINENT SO WE MAY ALL PARTICIPATE IN THIS PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE AGAINST AN UNFORTUNATE REALITY THAT MANY OF YOU MAY (OR MAY NOT) BE INFORMED OR AWARE OF!