mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

0e225ddd37d2de37105537d061b2f702.jpg

The 2 on left is npp the middle is suspension and the 2 on right are enanthate what is this. I think the npp is crashed but what's then white in the suspension
The two on the left look like it crystallized. I have no clue what the hell is in the middle vial though and can't really make out what's up with the two on the right based on this pic.

I can say from experience that shooting gear that crystallized is probably more painful than taking a baseball bat to the quad.

UPDATE UPDATE,

The US REM will re-send all bottles with FLOATERS, there is a lot more info. So will be happy to share more comments with you all later.

But for now I am in talks to see how we are to handle the replacement vial.

Those that have come forward, I will need pics and to talk with each of you!

US REMs, feels for sure that the gear is in NO WAY under dosed unless the CHINA POWDERs are! Again he is way more concerned with TESTING 10 powders, with the MESO tester I have agreed to have handle this.

I am looking for 2-3 VIPs who can send in a CLOSED vial they got from me recently to testing with #2 TESTER:
1 TEST ENAN 300
1 TEST CYP 300
1 _ _ _ _ VIPs VOTE on it?

This I will be paying for. There is a high chance the US REM will provide these as well, but I like the idea that you all see the bottles are coming from recent orders.

On the items that are crashed. He insists on the weather factor & for VIPs, not to complain just to complain & give the RE-HEAT/RECONSTITUTION a go.

This I can honestly surely say, I can remember happening with most other US REM/LAB I have worked with throughout the years. Especially with SUSPENSION. He is going to look at some of his brewing methods. Also he does NOT use EO!, But did say stuff can come of the rubber, & will usually sink to the bottom.

My PC was out of use due to some uploads. Also got to leave right now.

But I am here & hope the NEWS of replacements for FLOATERs that don't dissolve as compound is OK with my VIP Clients.

Sorry for the inconvenience
mikestrong

Much respect to you mikestrong for your efforts so far. I hope that the US REM keep displaying the same amount of concern as you do. If they do, all will end well with everyone involved.

But..... The REM is obviously putting all their trust in their China supplier of raws, which is a big mistake in judgement, imo. That's enough of a mistake to ruin the reputation of your line...and theirs. That is if they're brewing with very low quality raws and do not know it. If they're as much involved in this game as it appears, one would think that they would have access to have the raws tested periodically.

All input is warranted especially from guys like you that have first hand experience in brewing. If you have more than $.02 to put in, please don't hold your tongue.

I have to admit, I am feeling leery about using this product just because there SEEMS to be different levels of possible contaminants involved. Under dosed is one thing, but unnecessarily unhealthy is a much bigger issue.
MS, please don't take what I am saying wrong, I know you are doing your best to rectify the situation. And I am consciously trying not to overstate my opinion and I am requesting more input from brewers to help resolve these issues.

Not holding my tongue lol but it's hard to tell from the pics whether it's outside contaminants or debris from the stopper. You could see that kind of debris from poking the stopper too many times or if it's a cheap quality stopper but I think Olrocko hasn't used the vial yet. I've seen EO eat through the stoppers in the vials it comes in if sitting in them for too long and the same happens when you use it in gear....if EO was used in this gear which I do not know. Only other thing I can think of is the vial wasn't cleaned properly before putting the gear in or contaminants got in there during the filling of the vial.

My test looks fine but the tren i think needs to be heated. I havent tried yet but when i do ill let you guys know. If it does work and there is no killer pip then i will just some it up as weather and it crashed a little.IMAG0298.jpg

And if you guys want to make it easy to see in the pics, put a light under it in a dim room.

UPDATE UPDATE,

The US REM will re-send all bottles with FLOATERS, there is a lot more info. So will be happy to share more comments with you all later.

But for now I am in talks to see how we are to handle the replacement vial.

Those that have come forward, I will need pics and to talk with each of you!

US REMs, feels for sure that the gear is in NO WAY under dosed unless the CHINA POWDERs are! Again he is way more concerned with TESTING 10 powders, with the MESO tester I have agreed to have handle this.

I am looking for 2-3 VIPs who can send in a CLOSED vial they got from me recently to testing with #2 TESTER:
1 TEST ENAN 300
1 TEST CYP 300
1 _ _ _ _ VIPs VOTE on it?

This I will be paying for. There is a high chance the US REM will provide these as well, but I like the idea that you all see the bottles are coming from recent orders.

On the items that are crashed. He insists on the weather factor & for VIPs, not to complain just to complain & give the RE-HEAT/RECONSTITUTION a go.

This I can honestly surely say, I can remember happening with most other US REM/LAB I have worked with throughout the years. Especially with SUSPENSION. He is going to look at some of his brewing methods. Also he does NOT use EO!, But did say stuff can come of the rubber, & will usually sink to the bottom.

My PC was out of use due to some uploads. Also got to leave right now.

But I am here & hope the NEWS of replacements for FLOATERs that don't dissolve as compound is OK with my VIP Clients.

Sorry for the inconvenience
mikestrong
I will send one MStrong. Thank you for doing you due diligence on this.

Remember....too much heat will damage the hormone. Heat VERY carefully and just enough to where everything dissolved.

One thing that is clear to everyone is that a raw supplier cannot be trusted. There is no doubt that Mike will handle this with professionalism and a concern for the customer.

Pics sent to the US REM, he has to make changes to the BREWING, looks like the SUPER SOLVENT is causing you all & me lots of problems. Or is it the weather? Can you say if they got cold?
Sucks
MS

You got watch out for for the super solvent. I have seen bb dissolve some plastic before. Super solvent is scary bro.

I have a bottle of TRI blend cut mix that I can throw in for testing!!!
Whatever you guys decide let me know !!!!

Went to draw some te this am to pin and found some wierd red floaters .. Wtf my stoppers are grey ..?

Ima take better pics tonight and look tru all my gear

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 79
Went to draw some te this am to pin and found some wierd red floaters .. Wtf my stoppers are grey ..?

Ima take better pics tonight and look tru all my gear

Damn . What next ? I would at the very least run that gear thru a Whatman filter Tileguy .....Be safe brother ~Ogh