mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

If i had to answer my own questions there i would have worded it the same damn way. I just cant believe this hasnt been brought up yet, hell ive been waiting for someone to say it.

Nobody really seemed to care when I said something along those lines a few weeks ago.. I don't get either..

So is anyone going to finally open one of these vials, pull out this floating particulate, and tell us WHAT it actually is. A degrading stopper is one thing, but if we find out there is a foreign object in the gear there is a huge problem. The latter most likely (and should) be the final nail in the coffin of this fiasco.

So is anyone going to finally open one of these vials, pull out this floating particulate, and tell us WHAT it actually is. A degrading stopper is one thing, but if we find out there is a foreign object in the gear there is a huge problem. The latter most likely (and should) be the final nail in the coffin of this fiasco.

Buy some and try it yourself. I dont think i could determine what it is by holding it, hell i dont want to touch it, what would you recomend tasting it? its already magnified buy the glass and juice.

Another pack landed successfully...

Got Test E.... Very clear batch...no floaters.

We'll see how it goes...

Another pack landed successfully...

Got Test E.... Very clear batch...no floaters.

We'll see how it goes...

My test was clear as well the tren is what looked like it had the so called "sperm"

Could we unknowingly be participated in a blind study for stem cell research?

Ill try heating one of them in a few days and let everyone know if it cleared up. I had some from astro that did the same and i warmed it up and never had any pip. This is what i will compare it to when i actually get around to using it.

Nobody really seemed to care when I said something along those lines a few weeks ago.. I don't get either..
It seems there's been so much dick riding in this thread that many were unable or unwilling to acknowledge it. It's shit that guys are having to go through this, but it's clear that underdosed and potentially dirty gear has had to occur for some of these guys to open their eyes about the limitations to dealing with someone that doesn't have any control over what is being purchased

Contrary to popular belief I'm not rooting against you but this isn't cool.. Rather than just talking about honor and integrity I think how you wind up handling all these problems will speak more to your true character..
So far I think we can agree that Mike is taking a much more customer friendly approach than some of the problems we have seen in others.

You are right, how this matter is handled is what matters. This is something that can happen to any ugl. Some cover it up or send hatchet men to discredit you. We have all seen it before.

I don't see that happening here.

It seems there's been so much dick riding in this thread that many were unable or unwilling to acknowledge it. It's shit that guys are having to go through this, but it's clear that underdosed and potentially dirty gear has had to occur for some of these guys to open their eyes about the limitations to dealing with someone that doesn't have any control over what is being purchased
Show me a source thread with no dick riding and ill show you drugs I don't have a problem with.

-hint : there is no such thing. People think they will get super secret gear from deep throating source cock. It's insane.

So far I think we can agree that Mike is taking a much more customer friendly approach than some of the problems we have seen in others.

You are right, how this matter is handled is what matters. This is something that can happen to any ugl. Some cover it up or send hatchet men to discredit you. We have all seen it before.

I don't see that happening here.
It's hard to send hatchet men when the proof is widespread. He's not able to deny it or discredit anyone because it's right in everyone's face. It's obvious. That's why he's handling it the way he is.

Let's say what it really is. He sold shit gear without any sort of testing or quality control. He's reeling and scrambling around trying to fix it now that he's been exposed.

Don't think he's ready for sainthood just yet.

Show me a source thread with no dick riding and ill show you drugs I don't have a problem with.

-hint : there is no such thing. People think they will get super secret gear from deep throating source cock. It's insane.
Sure man agreed. I'm the first to acknowledge that I'm in no way objective about this source, but the knee dropping I've seen in this thread has been the most full on I've seen in my limited time here. Although there was some serious work going on in the MFL thread at times

Wait... You don't?! B-b-butt his COCK! IT WAS IN MY M-MMOUTH!!

I think ms needs to follow through with what he is saying he is doing. Most sources especially new ones would not get the chance he has right now. While it is a catastrophy, and sucks for him, the oppurtunity is there for him to overcome this.

As far as the cock riding goes... Everyone was praising him for his long time name and trying to get in on it. Some definately need to get of da dick. Truth is he wants our buisiness thats why he came here, and we want a good source.

Sure man agreed. I'm the first to acknowledge that I'm in no way objective about this source, but the knee dropping I've seen in this thread has been the most full on I've seen in my limited time here. Although there was some serious work going on in the MFL thread at times
Astro thread is fucking nauseating.