mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

It's hard to send hatchet men when the proof is widespread. He's not able to deny it or discredit anyone because it's right in everyone's face. It's obvious. That's why he's handling it the way he is.

Let's say what it really is. He sold shit gear without any sort of testing or quality control. He's reeling and scrambling around trying to fix it now that he's been exposed.

Don't think he's ready for sainthood just yet.
I'm not saying he is a saint. I'm saying he is handling it better than anyone I recently.

What he does now is what is important.

Show me a source thread with no dick riding and ill show you drugs I don't have a problem with.

-hint : there is no such thing. People think they will get super secret gear from deep throating source cock. It's insane.

I never had a problem with any drugs unless I ran out of them.

Maybe this is not a bad idea seriously.

I will FOR now close my DOORS to any new clients.
mikestrong

I think this is a good idea. Any business experiencing quality control issues needs to stop the flow at one end of the line or another and fix the problem. Not too many UGLs that I have seen around would be willing to hold off on new customers if there were easy pickings to be had.

The solution for underdosed gear is here. No more worries of under dosed products.No worries of poor blood results. The answer to maximum muscle gains in no time flat. Just fill this baby up and watch the gains come on. Buy one, get one free for a limited time!!!

Disclaimer-There could be mild PIP with usage of this product but nothing a couple of Advil and heating pad won't cure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 103
The solution for underdosed gear is here. No more worries of under dosed products.No worries of poor blood results. The answer to maximum muscle gains in no time flat. Just fill this baby up and watch the gains come on. Buy one, get one free for a limited time!!!

Disclaimer-There could be mild PIP with usage of this product but nothing a couple of Advil and heating pad won't cure.
If you come near me with that ill be forced to dispatch you

Lmao... I use 2 of those.

Looks like the very first pin I ever took! My buddy gave me some 18g blunt tips, didn't know that was supposed to only be used to draw with. Let's say it was a bitch pushing it into my glute lol

Shit looks like turkey marinade needle.

I think it might be helpful to know who the US REM souce is , and if they source on Reddit, Meso, pro muscle , eroids etc?

Shit looks like turkey marinade needle.

I think it might be helpful to know who the US REM souce is , and if they source on Reddit, Meso, pro muscle , eroids etc?
That won't happen, it would be like a middle-man giving up his source to his customers. He would essentially be giving away money.

There's another twist^^^^^^
No way this guy isnt doing his on thing. Why didnt i think of that?

My test looks fine but the tren i think needs to be heated. I havent tried yet but when i do ill let you guys know. If it does work and there is no killer pip then i will just some it up as weather and it crashed a little.View attachment 18141

And if you guys want to make it easy to see in the pics, put a light under it in a dim room.
My tren looks just like this... lemme know the final verdict please!

I agree with Jb. It's not the floaters I am concerned about as much as the solvent that is breaking down the stoppers. You can't filter that.
^^. This. If it breaks down a synthetic stopper, it most likely can break down some internals within the human anatomy. Just my unprofessional opinion.

^^. This. If it breaks down a synthetic stopper, it most likely can break down some internals within the human anatomy. Just my unprofessional opinion.
Solvents such as BA and BB can break down stoppers. I wouldn't worry about that as both of those are found in pharmaceutical preparations.

I did it come to this forum to find a source. I have a great one, face to face...so my opinions are 100% unbiased. Anyone who has dealt with Mike would have to say he is different. I don't see the ego, and I think the dude cares. I could give a shit less about free gear because I'm sitting on a mountain of proven chemicals right now. I say give the man a little time and let's see how it unfolds. It could be another MFL situation in the making, or it could be a lesson for Mike to be more
Involved. Either way it's
Cheap entertainment.

Shit, hope I dont get called a dick rider for that comment lol
Lol, I respond to Bic's posts in ^ this fashion so often that I'm waiting for one of you fuckers to call me out. What can I say, Bickel gets it.

There you go bic, that's your internet blowjob for the day.
Flame away, IDGAF.